Hanging Theory

channel7

channel7

Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
388
I am sure that some one else has already brought this up. So I am going to bring up my version. Hanging from the mid section seems to gain base girth.

So I have been hanging from the upper section and this puts more pressure on the shaft altogether. I stopped doing BTC and the other angles because they were not as effective as doing it straight down.

I have been doing it closer to the head and actually gaining more. You have to be careful though.
 
quijjiboo

quijjiboo

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
830
Makes sense since you'd be able to use more weight with the hanger in the middle. Which would apply more stress to the base.

What made you choose SD over BTC??
 
Super

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,368
SD is great I love it
 
Mr. Nine

Mr. Nine

1
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
135
Sd is the easiest to do for me. It is kind of hard to surf the web with your ass up in the air looking through your legs in BTC. I go into BTC when I want to create fatigue quickly in the day without spending aa lot of time doing so.

RICH
 
quijjiboo

quijjiboo

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
830
richard long said:
It is kind of hard to surf the web with your ass up in the air looking through your legs in BTC.
:cool: :cool: LOL
I hang SD also, it seems like a nice combo of lig/tunica stretching
 
channel7

channel7

Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2003
Messages
388
quijjiboo said:
Makes sense since you'd be able to use more weight with the hanger in the middle. Which would apply more stress to the base.

What made you choose SD over BTC??

I have down numerous amounts of research. Basically to tell the truth I ask an older African dude. He told me that he did hear a lot about hanging growing up. He said that they were always taught to hang downward. However, they tide the device or devices closer to the head then in the center. I also asked another older man who was white. He told me it was very common in his household. It was strange talking about increasing the size of your penis with these older guys. However, they told me how I should go about performing the exercises. So I plan on performing the exercises for the next six months to see if I can gain more. Both gentlemen told me they started out at 5.0 inches or 5.5 inches in length and 4.0 or 5.0 inches in girth. The White older man is now 10.25 inches X 7.5 girth. The African guy is 9.5 X 8.0 in girth.

I spoke to these guys in person. I actually went to the library to do some further research and decided to copy some information out of a book. While I was copying the information one of the papers dropped to the floor. The White gentlemen pick it up and started talking about penis enlargement to me. I was completely amazed. Later I spoke to the African dude later. It was definitely an eye opener.

To concluded, they performed the exercises for about 2 to 3 hours a day. The times were broken up since they were married. I have further information. However, I will share it later after seeing my own results with what was said to me by these gentlemen.
 
levista

levista

1
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
912
wow channel7, fascinating to get some insight from a previous generation of hangers!
 
Super

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,368
channel7 said:
I am sure that some one else has already brought this up. So I am going to bring up my version. Hanging from the mid section seems to gain base girth.

So I have been hanging from the upper section and this puts more pressure on the shaft altogether. I stopped doing BTC and the other angles because they were not as effective as doing it straight down.

I have been doing it closer to the head and actually gaining more. You have to be careful though.
So you think that SD is better for length than BTC?
 
Top Bottom