had a dream last night about my dick

Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#1
A few times in my life i've had a dream were my dick basically comes off. When it would happen when I was younger, I can recall that my dad would have to keep my penis in a drawer in his room, as it was too important to lose so a kid like me couldnt look after it.

Well, once more i've had the dream. It was very vivid, very detailed and I was convinced it was reality. The only difference being that I strangely wasn't freaking out about it.

Basically my penis and my balls just came off clean, as if they were made of plasticine or something. I looked down at where they should have been attached and it was all smooth, like I was Ken (as in barbies boyfriend). I tried putting them back on but there was no way to attach them.

Quite strange overall.

Did a search online to try and interpret this (especially as i keep having this dream in some form or another) and got this;
"To see a penis in your dream, signifies sexual energy, power and fertility. To see an exceptionally large penis, suggests doubts and anxieties about your sexual drive and libido. "

Thankfully my penis wasnt over-large in my dream, so far so good. I also found;

"The male sex organ is symbolic of fertility, power, and energy. Your gender and sexual orientation play a part when interpreting this dream. Are you dealing with issues of sexual orientation, power, or aggression? Answering these questions will enable you to interpret your dream."

Finally found this;

"To see a penis in your dream, signifies sexual energy and power. If you dreamed that someone flashed you, or your dream was unpleasant, you are being warned that your reputation is in danger through your own indiscretions. "

This one got closer i guess, but i'm still baffled. I dont think I am having an indiscretions, i should be so lucky :)

I found a site where you can email a guy your dream and he interprets it so I'll do that for a laugh and let you all know :)



On an related topic, did you know you can have a fear of penises??
"Definition: Phallophobia refers to an abnormal and persistent fear of a penis, esp. when erect. "
 
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
129
Likes
0
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#2
Hydromaxmm , intresting , I would interpet it more as you feel out of control with some aspect of your sex life/penis. like maybe there is something unfullfilled that you long for ? I can see the part where you have a dream about your penis and it is a symbol of power and energy , but since in your dream your penis was taken away by some one else and when you tried to get it back/ and or put it back on you could not , then that leaves the question , what are you sexually feeling out of control about ??? ( just my opinion :) )
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#3
I had a dream once that I had to take my penis off to get a shower . I went into the bathroom, took my penis and balls off and hung them on a hook on the wall, and then got a shower . Afterwards I put my package back on and thought nothing of it. Weird.
 
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
1,373
Likes
1
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#4
When you spend 3 hours or more a day checking Penis Enlargement message boards, you are bound to start dreaming of the penis.
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#7
duanesbabygirll said:
Hydromaxmm , intresting , I would interpet it more as you feel out of control with some aspect of your sex life/penis. like maybe there is something unfullfilled that you long for ? I can see the part where you have a dream about your penis and it is a symbol of power and energy , but since in your dream your penis was taken away by some one else and when you tried to get it back/ and or put it back on you could not , then that leaves the question , what are you sexually feeling out of control about ??? ( just my opinion :) )
You could well be right. Recent sexual frustration (somewhat self-imposed after the realtionship from hell) has been on my mind a lot, and with a birthday coming up, I really feel the need to meet someone I can have a healthy sex life with before I get another year older. That 'deadline' factor may be whats different as opposed to say months ago when I wasn't getting any either.

Maybe my mind is telling me "use it or loose it" :D !
 
Joined
Apr 26, 2004
Messages
129
Likes
0
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#8
Well , Levista , Recently i made a BIG change in my life , and I told my doc later that I feel like a sex maniac , He diagnosed me as a nymphomaniac , said I needed counseling. Why ? becuse i went for 13 years being beat with no sex , now I am in a fab-faboulus relationship and I am overwelming myself with my sexual drive !!!! LMAO !! I laughed in his face , I think i will stay this way , BUT to my point ( i think i have one ) I too had a birthday , and got me feeling that way , soooo what i did , was joined a swingers club with my man in tow , and got myself some kinky-n-wild action , helped to get it out of my system ..... think it would help you ??? remember to live it up , you only get one shot at this life line !
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
914
Likes
6
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#9
duanesbabygirll said:
Well , Levista , Recently i made a BIG change in my life , and I told my doc later that I feel like a sex maniac , He diagnosed me as a nymphomaniac , said I needed counseling. Why ? becuse i went for 13 years being beat with no sex , now I am in a fab-faboulus relationship and I am overwelming myself with my sexual drive !!!! LMAO !! I laughed in his face , I think i will stay this way , BUT to my point ( i think i have one ) I too had a birthday , and got me feeling that way , soooo what i did , was joined a swingers club with my man in tow , and got myself some kinky-n-wild action , helped to get it out of my system ..... think it would help you ??? remember to live it up , you only get one shot at this life line !

Well firstly let me say I am sorry to hear you were in an abusive relationship for so long. It seems the older I get the more women I meet who have been mistreated by idiot petty little men. Great to hear you are living life to the full now and you sound like a really happy person :)

A good relationship would solve 90% of all my problems so it is something I am working on, i'm doing a kinda blind date tomorrow night and have reason to hope.

And like all guys, I have thoughts of wild and kinky sex, but one step at a time :)
 
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
1,940
Likes
4
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#10
It depends what i dream of, somethimes of having a big dick, sometimes my own equipment(at current size).
I love dreaming of extremly hot chicks that i've never seen in real life, pictures or anything. Damn would be great to let your dreamland to your current one... :p
 
Joined
Dec 30, 2003
Messages
299
Likes
3
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#11
i once dreamt that i had a smaller dick attatched to my normal one freaked me out.
 
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
226
Likes
1
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#12
JesterX said:
i once dreamt that i had a smaller dick attatched to my normal one freaked me out.
LMAO! I had a dream one time where I was sleeping and jason, from Friday XIII came in and chopped of my donger. I then took his machete, chopped his thing off, and attached it where mine was missing. That one had me waking up in sweat, probably because my penis was cold and the color of a raddish...
 
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
207
Likes
0
|
"had a dream last night about my dick"
#13
Umm you know the song, detachable penis :D
That song rulz!
i had a dream last week of having this big dick and getting this one bitch to suBathmateit, she thought she was all that, then i took her doggystyle and she cummed 3x. Only a dream though haaha
 
Top Bottom