Female on a man's site ?

Hi all I am new here , I was posting and enjoying this site until occured to me , I seem to be the only female here. So is this like strictly for the men ? I am a bi female with a very ( VERY ! ) open mind , and i just hate those frilly female sites. And if it is for the guys will some one let me know , and i will respectfully unsub to the site ,and let my husband on ! ( lol that way i still get the pic's !! )
- baby girll -
 
welcome babygirl always good to have a womans point of view on this madness :)

interesting to read you are bi, any good tips for pleasing a woman :)
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
I think it's great that we have a few ladies here. That way, it isn't a complete sausage fest. :D

Also I think women can keep us from absolutely obsessing and going for a DLD sized cock. They keep us sane.

But NOTHING you say will keep me from going for a 8.5x6.5 cock. :D
 
wants9 said:
Welcome to MoS. There's no prohibition on women posters, but the only other chick I know of around here is ladylove.

How long have you been lurking, btw?
Hydromaxmm been lurking a couple months now , but just decided to registar and join the fun :)
 
levista said:
welcome babygirl always good to have a womans point of view on this madness :)

interesting to read you are bi, any good tips for pleasing a woman :)
To each there own , I try not to be like any other woman out there , keeps me completly unique. lol
But if you want a half hazard awnser , I think there are 2 types of female , one that wants a man and one that wants to be the man. straight , bi , or gay , it is a rule of thumb that applys to them all. :)
And thank you for the welcome :)
 
9cyclops9 said:
I think it's great that we have a few ladies here. That way, it isn't a complete sausage fest. :D

Also I think women can keep us from absolutely obsessing and going for a DLD sized cock. They keep us sane.

But NOTHING you say will keep me from going for a 8.5x6.5 cock. :D
ha-ha now why would I try to keep you from going there ??? but my question to you , is why stop there ???? lol
 

wants9

Active member
9cyclops9 said:
Jen and Jenny also both post some.
That's right. Didn't think of Jen. Not familiar with Jenny, though.


duanesbabygirll said:
Hydromaxmm been lurking a couple months now , but just decided to registar and join the fun :)
Cool. Hope you hang around and have a good time here.
 
REDZULU2003 said:
Yes there is a few woman here.
Welcome lass, get around the picture proof section and comment on the snakes there ... includeing myn lol which is a sticky there.
Hydromaxm very intresting , but may i just say , ( in my personal pleasure opinion ) that i like the girth , not length . Some of the guys around here that posted the pics , WOW , very nice. :)
Thanks for the welcome, I feel all warm and tingly now .. lol
 

wants9

Active member
duanesbabygirll said:
I think there are 2 types of female , one that wants a man and one that wants to be the man. straight , bi , or gay , it is a rule of thumb that applys to them all. :)
For some reason, that reminds of of a non sequitor quote from TuckerMax.com: "given enough alcohol, all women are bi"
 
Babygirl, where are you located? Northeast? We should invite you to that proposed Northeast MOS convention.
 
Welcome aboard... I definitely would love to see more women on this board. I think we all like to hear a female's perspective on a very male subject. In fact feel free to post pics of yourself and/or your anatomy, should you get the inkling to do so. lol
 
sikdogg said:
Welcome aboard... I definitely would love to see more women on this board. I think we all like to hear a female's perspective on a very male subject. In fact feel free to post pics of yourself and/or your anatomy, should you get the inkling to do so. lol
well I would if i could figure out how ! lol... no shyness here :)
 
xtremegamer said:
Babygirl, where are you located? Northeast? We should invite you to that proposed Northeast MOS convention.
You have a convention ?? ohh wow .. gotta go to that. I am in Washinton state , spokane ( thats next to the idaho border )
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
It's a first time thing, and we don't know when it will be yet, but basically its a bunch of us from the New England area that are going to get together sometime. Of course, if you want to fly from Washington, you'll be more than welcome!

What do you mean "if I can figure out how?" You need to know how to attach a pic? Just click Go Advanced, then scroll down to where it says Manage AttacHydromaxents. There ya go.

So we'll all be looking forward to some pics!
 

Members online

Top