Egghed's Length secrets (*^-^*)

Egghead1

Egghead1

Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
496
I thought i make a thread about some pointers on length gains. Im not exactly a pro but i have had some really good results lately. First off i wanna say that i make sure i am sore after all of my serious length workouts (which i do every other day). If im not at least a little bit sore the next day i feel like i have not worked hard at all. Secondly i stretch AND jelq straight down. Seeing how the ligs are more closer to along the top of the shaft i feel that i get the best stretch that way. Another thing i realllly realllly want to stress is RESSSSSSSSST. A while back i made a post about my ligs being really really sore for about 4 WEEKS straight and what i should do about it. Some people said they just work through it. I thought i would do the same thing ( i was about 7.6 inches at the time. Guys i couldnt take it no more so i took about a week and a ½ to 2 weeks off. At the end of my rest i measured at about 7.85. So ever since then ive been fooling around with the rest thing. i thought about it and its almost like comon sense.

At my track and field practices we train every day BUT we have hard practices 2-3 times a week and NO MORE or you will start to make negative progress. Now having said that im not saying that you guys who are taking no rest are doing the wrong thing cuz...WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. But i know that me an my body need a serious rest after a serious workout or i just wont fully recover ^^. Now i hope you guys are experimenting and what not with workouts and rest to come to your own personal conclusions, i know i still am. i Wish i could say the same for Girth but im honestly lost in the woods for girth, who knows maybe cuz im gaining length . I know more about ligaments then...the girth stuff LOL. Anyhow peace out and all hail Penis Enlargement!

P.S you only gain permanently WHEN your body is resting NOT while your Penis Enlargement'ing
 
F

frank&beans

New member
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
22
yor absolutly right, the same thing happened to me. I would Penis Enlargement really hard for about three weeks straight, and then when I would have to take a trip some where for about a week, I would come back with a bigger dick. I have been doing that sometimes ever since. Its kinda weird. You also gain alot by doing that. I think some of you should really try it as an experiment.
 
quijjiboo

quijjiboo

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
830
That might be deceiving..

See with those periods of intense, constant Penis Enlargement, you could for example have stretched 95% of the tissues longer, while there may still be something limiting EL. During your rest period, through regular erections or whatever, that final limiting factor could have been broken through, and the length that you really gained from the intense Penis Enlargement just became evident after the rest period. Just an idea..
 
crazyed27

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,621
quijjiboo said:
That might be deceiving..

See with those periods of intense, constant Penis Enlargement, you could for example have stretched 95% of the tissues longer, while there may still be something limiting EL. During your rest period, through regular erections or whatever, that final limiting factor could have been broken through, and the length that you really gained from the intense Penis Enlargement just became evident after the rest period. Just an idea..

I like this idea quijjiboo! I agree small resting peorids like 2 weeks or so off might help out in gains a lot. Lets say you workout hard for a month straight then take a 2 week rest. I'll try it if I can refrain from tugging on my dick for 2 weeks! :)
 
kong1971

kong1971

1
Joined
Apr 18, 2004
Messages
2,812
Well, my take is that rest days do help. I think growth during rest periods is from the body repairing the micro-damage done to the penile tissues. I think most length gains come from the ligs, but there is obviously some coming from stretching the whole unit. All that pulling force seperates and rips (on a tiny scale ) tissue fibers and cells, and then the body naturally fills in the microscopic tears and holes, just like it would a cut on your thumb or a broken bone. Eventually, you're going to have a bigger cock from the repetition of this process over and over. Without rest days to heal up you're going to keep adding to the damage until eventually you are put out for a while with an injury. I think the key is finding the correct combination of work and rest. We don't all heal at the same rate, so you have to experiment to see what combination of work time and rest time leads to optimal gains.
 
crazyed27

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,621
kong1971 said:
Well, my take is that rest days do help. I think growth during rest periods is from the body repairing the micro-damage done to the penile tissues. I think most length gains come from the ligs, but there is obviously some coming from stretching the whole unit. All that pulling force seperates and rips (on a tiny scale) tissue fibers and cells, and then the body naturally fills in the microscopic tears and holes, just like it would a cut on your thumb or a broken bone. Eventually, you're going to have a bigger cock from the repetition of this process over and over. Without rest days to heal up you're going to keep adding to the damage until eventually you are put out for a while with an injury. I think the key is finding the correct combination of work and rest. We don't all heal at the same rate, so you have to experiment to see what combination of work time and rest time leads to optimal gains.

Good post Kong!
 
D

DVD

Guest
Egghed said:
I thought i make a thread about some pointers on length gains. Im not exactly a pro but i have had some really good results lately. First off i wanna say that i make sure i am sore after all of my serious length workouts (which i do every other day). If im not at least a little bit sore the next day i feel like i have not worked hard at all. Secondly i stretch AND jelq straight down. Seeing how the ligs are more closer to along the top of the shaft i feel that i get the best stretch that way. Another thing i realllly realllly want to stress is RESSSSSSSSST. A while back i made a post about my ligs being really really sore for about 4 WEEKS straight and what i should do about it. Some people said they just work through it. I thought i would do the same thing ( i was about 7.6 inches at the time. Guys i couldnt take it no more so i took about a week and a ½ to 2 weeks off. At the end of my rest i measured at about 7.85. So ever since then ive been fooling around with the rest thing. i thought about it and its almost like comon sense.

At my track and field practices we train every day BUT we have hard practices 2-3 times a week and NO MORE or you will start to make negative progress. Now having said that im not saying that you guys who are taking no rest are doing the wrong thing cuz...WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT. But i know that me an my body need a serious rest after a serious workout or i just wont fully recover ^^. Now i hope you guys are experimenting and what not with workouts and rest to come to your own personal conclusions, i know i still am. i Wish i could say the same for Girth but im honestly lost in the woods for girth, who knows maybe cuz im gaining length . I know more about ligaments then...the girth stuff LOL. Anyhow peace out and all hail Penis Enlargement!

P.S you only gain permanently WHEN your body is resting NOT while your Penis Enlargement'ing
also good post


Egghead; What is your length routine?

I should have the made same gains as you since we started around the same time, but I slacked off a bit!!

I havnt really gained in girth either!.......YET
 
quijjiboo

quijjiboo

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2003
Messages
830
kong1971 said:
Well, my take is that rest days do help. I think growth during rest periods is from the body repairing the micro-damage done to the penile tissues. I think most length gains come from the ligs, but there is obviously some coming from stretching the whole unit. All that pulling force seperates and rips (on a tiny scale) tissue fibers and cells, and then the body naturally fills in the microscopic tears and holes, just like it would a cut on your thumb or a broken bone. Eventually, you're going to have a bigger cock from the repetition of this process over and over. Without rest days to heal up you're going to keep adding to the damage until eventually you are put out for a while with an injury. I think the key is finding the correct combination of work and rest. We don't all heal at the same rate, so you have to experiment to see what combination of work time and rest time leads to optimal gains.
I think we agree on this, that the rest periods themselves will not cause a big growth spurt, but they are necessary as you said to heal the tissues and allow further stretching of them.
 
Top Bottom