Effects of PE On SEX!

crazyed27

Active member
This is going to be short and sweet. Last night I was banging my girlfriend, and I expereniced a series of Lig POPS, they were loud, I started laughing, my girlfriend was freaked out, she asked what the hell was that. So I told her, she just said damn. To make this even more eventful, when I was cumming I withdrew my penis and rolled over on my back, laying flat with my penis at a 45 degree angle ( stupid of me) I grabbed my dick and began to orgasm and, this is no shit. My girlfrind said cum in your mouth, a split second after she said this I blew, and the first shot came out like a bullet, and landed on my left cheek and lips...Damn I never thought I'd give myself a facial. This is amazing I've never shot a load like this one...IMO I owe it all to Penis Enlargement!
 
Hmmmmmmmmm... Facial huh......Well, we've always told them its good for their skin. Maybe you should open a salon and you could give them their facials manually. Good for you and them!!!!!!
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
:D, good stuff man. I personally dont get off on giving myself facials...although I have on accident a few times....I'd rather see it on my girls' face. Thats cool though that youre now in this...er...new club I guess you can say?
:D
 
she told YOU to cum in your mouth? coming off a little freaky there, but hey whatever floats your boat. lig pops during sex??? hows that work?
 

crazyed27

Active member
blue1214198203 said:
she told YOU to cum in your mouth? coming off a little freaky there, but hey whatever floats your boat. lig pops during sex??? hows that work?
After I came she said she saw it coming and that's why she said what she said.....When I got the lig pops I was as far in her as I could go, I was basically hitting bottom. Then I moved my pelvis up some keeping my penis all the way in her with force, and POP goes my ligs, it happend like 4 times, I kept trying to repeat to see how many I could do, It stoped a 4....This movement basically was causeing my erection to bend at the very base, right at the bone..I think with the pushing pressure I was using with my body and the bend at the base caused the POP.

Hey good thing I had my mouth closed...:D rofl I'm going to aim at the wall next time!
 

crazyed27

Active member
shojii said:
You probably some slack in the ligs from all the stretching. Must have freaked her out majorly when she heard that for the first time.

Yeah it did she thought something broke down there! :O
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Staff member
GREAT shit crazy man.
The lig pops are just the same as ya knuckles cracking, air is trapped under the joint and when it moves the air is forced out, hence the pop .... some men are more prone to pops [any type] than others.

Theirs also a sticky in the boo boo band aid section on pops.

AHA the cum on face, nah thats nuthing ...... I am FORCED ... or was, to eat myn.
 

crazyed27

Active member
REDZULU2003 said:
Theirs also a sticky in the boo boo band aid section on pops.

AHA the cum on face, nah thats nuthing ...... I am FORCED ... or was, to eat myn.
Hey thanks!

Forced??? EAT Yours <:( Damn thats one kinky ass bitch you had man! Or one hell of a shot!
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes she was kinky, used to feed it mouth to mouth to me, I was used to downing my own cum ... didnt bother me, infact it made her more horny ... it tastes like flem at first, ya now that white shit in ya throat when ya got a cold .... but after a while ya get used to it and it tastes okay ... plus not to mention ya sperm is FULL of zinc and many MANY minerals and vitamins plus hormones ya would spend a bom buying.

Try it oneday maybe, :D
 

crazyed27

Active member
REDZULU2003 said:
Yes she was kinky, used to feed it mouth to mouth to me, I was used to downing my own cum ... didnt bother me, infact it made her more horny ... it tastes like flem at first, ya now that white shit in ya throat when ya got a cold .... but after a while ya get used to it and it tastes okay ... plus not to mention ya sperm is FULL of zinc and many MANY minerals and vitamins plus hormones ya would spend a bom buying.

Try it oneday maybe, :D

Dude your a crazy MFer! Thats some funny shit man! rofl
 
REDZULU2003 said:
Yes she was kinky, used to feed it mouth to mouth to me, I was used to downing my own cum ... didnt bother me, infact it made her more horny ... it tastes like flem at first, ya now that white shit in ya throat when ya got a cold .... but after a while ya get used to it and it tastes okay ... plus not to mention ya sperm is FULL of zinc and many MANY minerals and vitamins plus hormones ya would spend a bom buying.

Try it oneday maybe, :D
i cant even believe that some girls eat it let alone a guy :O , crazy just crazy.
 

Members online

Top