Do any of you have a PE box?

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,116
Likes
0
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#1
Just wondering if you have a Penis Enlargement box, you know a box full of Penis Enlargement stuff. IN mien i have.....

*remains of Vig-rx Pills
*About 6 different supplements (for after my vig rx)
*Hanger
*Steal bar for help with A-stretches
*spare wrap ( for hanging )
*Carbon fiber measuring tape ( measuring girth )
*12" ruler as I'm to big for my old 6" one:p
*Spare rope ( for hanger and for when i start constrictors )
*Padlock for my unfinished getto ADS
*weights for hanging
*Vaseline cream with added vitamin E
 

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,910
Likes
2
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#4
Mine's more of a duffelbag:

Baby Powder
Baby Oil
Bib Hanger
L-Arginine
Zinc
Weights

-ItsElectric
 

jojo

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
41
Likes
0
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#5
Power Jelq
Bib Hanger
Weights
old breif case strap
Penismaster
Penisplus
a taylors tape measure (soft)
theraband
soft padding
and a slew of other crap.


later...
 
Joined
Sep 7, 2003
Messages
93
Likes
0
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#7
Originally posted by goodbutnotgreat
can o' lube and a stroke mag
GOOD STUFF! :D

The stuff that I got in the corner of my room covered by an entertainment center is: A powerjelq, vasaline, roll of paper towels, and a nice tall cup I use for my hot wrap . I keep a porno tape in the VCR whether for Penis Enlargement or "otherwise."
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
831
Likes
2
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#9
Baby Powder
VitaminE pills (gelcap)
Baby Oil
Bib Hanger
1 lb wrist weights
assorted weights for hanging
homemade penis master
Homemade power assist
Homemade aliminum post (spindle) for holding weights while hanging
golf club weights for ADS
Mighty Vac pump /cylinder
Argin Max...Biotin... Gaba...Niacin...etc.

of course its all in a duffle bag now to carry to the pond! :D
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Likes
1
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#11

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,646
Likes
116
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#12
pUNKY;13703 said:
Just wondering if you have a Penis Enlargement box, you know a box full of Penis Enlargement stuff. IN mien i have.....

*remains of Vig-rx Pills
*About 6 different supplements (for after my vig rx)
*Hanger
*Steal bar for help with A-stretches
*spare wrap ( for hanging )
*Carbon fiber measuring tape ( measuring girth )
*12" ruler as I'm to big for my old 6" one:p
*Spare rope ( for hanger and for when i start constrictors )
*Padlock for my unfinished getto ADS
*weights for hanging
*Vaseline cream with added vitamin E
I have three X40 extremes so I decided to use one of the black boxes that came with it as my PE box but my length master sits inside my wardrobe.
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,646
Likes
116
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#14
doublelongdaddy;758241 said:
we should make a custom toolbox with all tools we carry at a heavily discounted price. Call it the SRT package and take like $200 off the price.
I like the idea
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,500
Likes
777
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#15
huge-girth;758310 said:
I like the idea
I spoke with Lightning last night and we discussed a few things. We were brainstorming what changes have occurred over the last few years that drive the market. The biggest thing we agreed upon is we need to become more deduced, we need to simplify the entire process, site and forum to be easier and more direct an simple. Instead of having 43 forums cut it back to what is most important and make sub forums to contain least popular forums. Not removing any, just prioritizing them and deducing what folks see when they come here so they can find things quicker. Searching was also discussed and we can not implement a new engine without moving to word press, we have to think long and hard on this as we could suffer a loss on a platform change. We also discussed refining SRT and making a special on buying all tools at once and saving more than $150! Lastly we discussed catalog and adding to what we are selling in the store to include all items we use plus some new affiliate options on other items. We will also be prioritizing the PeniMasterPro, getting some discounts and some samples in to let users try and feedback to us. So much talked about and so much work ahead but I think we are on a better path now.
 

huge-girth

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
7,646
Likes
116
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#16
doublelongdaddy;758342 said:
I spoke with Lightning last night and we discussed a few things. We were brainstorming what changes have occurred over the last few years that drive the market. The biggest thing we agreed upon is we need to become more deduced, we need to simplify the entire process, site and forum to be easier and more direct an simple. Instead of having 43 forums cut it back to what is most important and make sub forums to contain least popular forums. Not removing any, just prioritizing them and deducing what folks see when they come here so they can find things quicker. Searching was also discussed and we can not implement a new engine without moving to word press, we have to think long and hard on this as we could suffer a loss on a platform change. We also discussed refining SRT and making a special on buying all tools at once and saving more than $150! Lastly we discussed catalog and adding to what we are selling in the store to include all items we use plus some new affiliate options on other items. We will also be prioritizing the PeniMasterPro, getting some discounts and some samples in to let users try and feedback to us. So much talked about and so much work ahead but I think we are on a better path now.
With what I've just read, I believe we are on the right path now.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,500
Likes
777
|
"Do any of you have a PE box?"
#17
huge-girth;758448 said:
With what I've just read, I believe we are on the right path now.
I do to. It will be a slow transition into these uncharted waters as we do not want to mess up any search engine placement. It will be done over the course of the next month as far as forum changes. Site changes are even more difficult because of all the back linking so we need to be extra careful here. In the end it will make the entire process so much easier and pleasant by implementing faster more direct ways to get information and share and reply to such information.
 

Members online

Top Bottom