DLD with Famous Rappers Thread

TE Jason Crob

Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2004
Messages
56
Leaann back lean back do the rockaway..... haha how do u know fat joe, or am I just retarded and those are photoshopped
 

BDS

1
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
282
Cool stuff.. Oh, and I'm dying to know.. do they know about your website? ^_^
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
116,507
TE Jason Crob said:
how do u know fat joe, or am I just retarded and those are photoshopped
I met him at LORD FINESSE's Birthday party in NY.

levista said:
Hey DLD, do you rap?
Nah, I do like to produce though (even though I suck)

BDS said:
Cool stuff.. Oh, and I'm dying to know.. do they know about your website? ^_^
Doesn't the whole world by now:)
 
Joined
Feb 25, 2004
Messages
716
They are prolly like "Holy shit I'm hangin with DLD"
 
Joined
Sep 29, 2003
Messages
912
Bigd5903 said:
They are prolly like "Holy shit I'm hangin with DLD"
LOL yeah, soon it'll be them saying "hell - i met that guy who has the worlds biggest dick!!!"
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
Hopefully this fall when I'm back up in Boston for school we can get a New England MOS gathering going on and I can say I met the guy with the world's biggest dick, too.

If we can drag DLD out of his house, that is. LOL
 

Thucydides

Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
46
DLD for President! Better yet, King! :)
 
Top Bottom