DLD, what is your size now???

Omul_Paianjen

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
181
I was just wondering what your size is because every since I joined this forum you were 12" and that was about 6 months ago. haven`t you gained anything in this time?
Just wondering...
Thanks
 

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,361
Last time he checked, he was 2 X 2. >:(




LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO
 

oopapercutoo

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
DLD is very scientific in taking his measurments...he doesn't announce gains to the world until he is 100% sure that they've been cemented.
 

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,361
Originally posted by oopapercutoo
DLD is very scientific in taking his measurments...he doesn't announce gains to the world until he is 100% sure that they've been cemented.
I dont see how scientific your measurements need to be when your 2x2LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Oh I kidding DLD, LOL

You know I love you :hammer:
 

pumaz

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
108
Originally posted by Omul_Paianjen
I was just wondering what your size is because every since I joined this forum you were 12" and that was about 6 months ago. haven`t you gained anything in this time?
Just wondering...
Thanks
DLD has a thick fat pad so that 12" you saw was his bone pressed. I think now hes around 11" not bone pressed and he probably has a lot more girth. Pretty soon DLD is gonna need a panoramic camera.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
237
Amazing, DLD!! You're getting closer. . . your update should satisfy your fans . . . for a least a day or two.
 

Omul_Paianjen

Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
181
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
My Erect Bone Pressed length is up .25" to 11.5" and my girth seems to be cemented at my goal of 7" My NBP Erect length is 10.5" (about .5" gain since my last pictures). My FBPS is very longLOL


I will officially make a size change when I reach 11" NBP. with pictures, of course:)
Oh... OK then. I just wanted to know, I wasn`t doubting your size but I didn`t understand why you didn`t mention anything about your gains and now I see that you as a leader in Penis Enlargement have to be sure about what your size is.
Thanks
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,661
Originally posted by TennisNut
Amazing, DLD!! You're getting closer. . . your update should satisfy your fans . . . for a least a day or two.
No shit, right? LOL Well I'll tell you this much, my goals are really fueled by the support of the Penis Enlargement community. I stay involved because I love the community and this brings me closer to my goal. I sometimes wish I never reach my final goal so I can stay involved forever;)
 

Anon

1
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
245
I for one can't wait to see pictures of a real, man made 11" NBP :)
 

pumaz

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
108
Heh, DLD do boners take away enough blood to make you light headed yet? That would be a nice myth to bust too while you're at it.
 

Staff online

Top