Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
106
Likes
0
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#1
On the dry dual jelqs DLD says grab the glans with one hand,and with other hand jelq forward.My question is with the hand grabbing the glans,do you grab glans w/ enough pressure so that is doesnt fill w/ blood,or are you just slightly grabbing glans for control..??
 
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
346
Likes
0
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#4
I'm experimenting with varying the grips and the jelqing. I alternate gripping hard under the glans (and at the base of course) and jelqing with the top hand, and keeping the top o-grip a little looser and jelqing with the bottom hand. Just a little more variety.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,473
Likes
764
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#5
Originally posted by ebon00
I'm experimenting with varying the grips and the jelqing. I alternate gripping hard under the glans (and at the base of course) and jelqing with the top hand, and keeping the top o-grip a little looser and jelqing with the bottom hand. Just a little more variety.
Experimenting with an exercise is a great way to create new exercise. It is also a great way to customize existing workouts to be tailored just for you. Sometimes a variation on an exercise is the key to growth for some men. Keep us posted.

-DLD
 
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
346
Likes
0
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#6
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Experimenting with an exercise is a great way to create new exercise. It is also a great way to customize existing workouts to be tailored just for you. Sometimes a variation on an exercise is the key to growth for some men. Keep us posted.
So far I think that alternating which hand jelqs seems to allow me to retain my erection better in the long run. Can't think of any reason why but that's what appears to happen. I usually do 2 up and 2 down (about 5-10 seconds each depending on direction) and call that 1 rep. (And after each rep like that my head feels a bit like a balloon.) Most times I'll alternate 1 of those reps with about 10 reps of regular dry jelqs. The post-workout effect is good (I try to shoot for 20-30 min total) but it's too early to say if there are any permanent gains.
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
104
Likes
1
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#7
DLD: Aren't there lots of men who can't do dry jelqes because of too much skin on the dick? I am one of these guys and doing dry jelqes just stretches my skin.
 

MDC

Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
552
Likes
0
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#8
decow,
Do you mean not enough skin? "extra" skin makes dry jelqing easier.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,473
Likes
764
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#9
Originally posted by MDC
decow,
Do you mean not enough skin? "extra" skin makes dry jelqing easier.
I was thinking the same thing. Especially with my style of dry jelq. The hand holding the penis at the head prevents the skin from extending past that point. So with little skin stretch the user is able to maximize the tissue stress.
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
104
Likes
1
|
"DLD dry dual jelqs.."
#10
Shit this makes me confused. First of all: I have plenty of skin. Let me explain how I jelq :D... When I jelq wet or dry I let my hand slide over the skin at the same time as my OK ring creates pressure on the penis. With too much loose skin it feels like you stretch the skin not jelquing... Wet jelquing doesn't create this problem as the friction is somewhat neglected compared to the dry ones
 

Members online

Top Bottom