DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,738
As many know I am as new to pumping as the Bathmate is to MOS. ALthough I am not looking for active gains I am having a lot of fun with this new routine and who knows, maybe I can pack on another half inch of girth. Anyway, thus far, using the Bathmate, I have had so much fun and to see the potential of this simple device is amazing...I only wish I had this tool when I was coming up. The workout I am using is pretty basic but highly expansive. One of the issues with pumping is fluid retention but I think this routine eliminates that. Since the Bathmate is being used as a super-set tool the manual girth work seems to eliminate any fluid retention and give consistent, real expansion. Here is the routine and I hope it helps you guys out.

Warm Up:
What I like to do for a warm up is some light stretching of the penis and scrotum. I spend about 3 minutes stretching and massaging until everything is good and loose. The first pumping will also get things nice and prepared too.

Water :
I fill the chamber of the Bathmate with about a cup of warm-hot water .
Bathmate
With the Bathmate pointed downward, so no water drips everywhere, I attach the Bathmate. I will pump until I have full pressure. At this point no water can escape the chamber.

Pumping :
I will pump for between 5 and 10 minutes (depending on schedule)
Remove the Bathmate (I stand it up on end against the wall so no water escapes.) You could also refill with fresh warm water but I never do. I enter the chamber semi erect.

Slow Squash Jelqs :
I get myself 100% erect and proceed to do a 5 minute set of SSJ.

I repeat this process 3 times. So a routine could take 45 minutes with 10 minute pumping sets or half that time with 5 minute pumping sets.

Expansion:
Amazing, need I say more...AMAZING.

If you are having issues gaining girth then you should use this workout...It will change the entire game.

Slow Squash Jelqs

This is a repost from a thread that was deleted and I could not retrieve so I want to take this opportunity to be as clear as possible with the description of it as I feel nothing has trained GIRTH better for me than this exercise.

MENTAL STATE:
Highly sexual. I look at a session with the same frame of mind I would with masturbation or sex. I want to be highly aroused and ready to enjoy the session. I like to be laying down with a good porno on with total privacy.

TIME:
I set a time in advance (sometimes I go beyond that time) I usually dedicate 45 minutes to the session. I do not count how many I am doing my one and only goal is MAXIMUM EXPANSION for each and every session. I can tell by looking at my GIRTH that I am fully engorged and this is where I want to be as this is where GIRTH gains are. One rep of this exercise can last as long as 3 minutes for me (it really depends on endurance and hand strength) My hands get very cramped and I need to switch positions every 5 minutes or so. As time goes on your hands will get stronger.

THE EXERCISE:
I get myself fully erect. Once I have an optimum erection I will kegel as much blood into my penis as possible than with one hand (as shown) I clamp off at the base. I need some room to move the blood around so I will squeeze my glans releasing a small amount of blood than I clamp off again. The hand clamped off at the extreme base slowly and intensely jelq up maybe an inch. Once in this position I take the heal of the other hand and squash the blood from by head downward against the hand clamping. I am still applying upward pressure with the clamped hand as the heal of the upper hand continues to push the blood around. Very similar to an Isolated Compression Squeeze the difference being the upper hand is open and the heal of the hand is used to push against the resisting hand. As I said above I will do one rep for about 2-3 minutes at which time I release do a few Dual Dry Jelqs and begin the next set.

My goal, as stated above is MAXIMUM EXPANSION. I gage this by looking at my wrists while training and I make a visual comparison of the GIRTH of my penis to the GIRTH of my wrist. I want to get myself thicker than my wrist and I do this every session. Just for fun when I surpass my wrist GIRTH I start looking at my ankles (yeah right!) but it is fun to try.

I just got my Hydromax X40. here is a short video showing what is in the box, how it is shipped and some of the new features.

I just got my Hydromax X40. here is a short video showing what is in the box,
how it is shipped and some of the new features.
ORDER DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER USING THIS LINK

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lHlk9JboIcA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ORDER DIRECT FROM THE MANUFACTURER USING THIS LINK

Here are some illustration I just drew that will hopefully help you guys understand better.​
 

Attachments

opa

Active member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
1,253
correct me if Im wrong DLD, SSJ's are the same as when you grip around the base and bellow the head with the second hand and jelq it towards eachother?

(uuhh so many names of exercises to remember)
 

opa

Active member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
1,253
opa;373596 said:
correct me if Im wrong DLD, SSJ's are the same as when you grip around the base and bellow the head with the second hand and jelq it towards eachother?

(uuhh so many names of exercises to remember)
can someone answer on my question up there so Im not misstaking again? see the quoted lines
 

kingoman

Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
79
Im not sure but i think SSJ is a normal Jelq just much slower. Like 6-8 sec for each jelq
 

kast

Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2010
Messages
314
doublelongdaddy;373592 said:
Yes, it can be used dry but the seal is better with a bit of water.
When I put water in and before I pump , it leaks out of the valve, from what I read it&#8217;s normal, and you have to cup your hand under if filling it all the way. You mention when doing your sets you take it off and keep it upright so no water spills, but doesn&#8217;t it still leak out the release valve?
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,738
kast;373689 said:
When I put water in and before I pump, it leaks out of the valve, from what I read it&#8217;s normal, and you have to cup your hand under if filling it all the way. You mention when doing your sets you take it off and keep it upright so no water spills, but doesn&#8217;t it still leak out the release valve?
Not at all. I will shot a short video showing what I do...I think this will help.
 

opa

Active member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
1,253
I will try out this routine in a few hours later. I made my own circle of a thick string/cord and wrapped it together with tape so I can put it on my penis and realize how big the expansion is while doing the SSJ's. I suggest people do the same while trying out this.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,738
opa;373789 said:
I will try out this routine in a few hours later. I made my own circle of a thick string/cord and wrapped it together with tape so I can put it on my penis and realize how big the expansion is while doing the SSJ's. I suggest people do the same while trying out this.
Take special note of the expansion and let me know what you think, thanks opa!
 

Dicomaco

Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2009
Messages
120
Thanks for this DLD. Will try out this routine as a first when I go pick up my Bathmate at the post office monday. Damn I'm so annoyed I wasn't home when it was attempted delivered this friday :S

Can't wait to try it, and I'm already a big fan of Slow Squash Jelqs , I can only imagine it combined with the Bathmate! (:
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,738
Dicomaco;373809 said:
Thanks for this DLD. Will try out this routine as a first when I go pick up my Bathmate at the post office monday. Damn I'm so annoyed I wasn't home when it was attempted delivered this friday :S

Can't wait to try it, and I'm already a big fan of Slow Squash Jelqs , I can only imagine it combined with the Bathmate! (:

Yeah, it sucks when you miss that drop off...I HATE THE PO! ANyway, SSJ and Bathmate are the new jump off and it is working wonders.
 

opa

Active member
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
1,253
pretty damn sick!
I tried it out and I gotta say that I actually enjoyd it alot! It seem to work taking breaks with the Bathmate and doing exercises, I really liked it, my penis is rly heavy and I dont have any specific fluid buildup that I hate so much.

I dunno if Im doing a correct SSJ but what I do is that I; clamp at the base with my right hand, getting erection, pushing the penis down with the left hand while working back and forward pushing up blood with the same clamping hand. Am I doing it correctly? Anyhow, it sure was intense as hell. O_O
 

TalentedJB

New member
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
4
Hey DLD, sorry to bother you. I know you're a busy man, but whenever you get a chance can you post that instructional video and/or illustration. I've always been a visual learner and I i'm sure it'll help other guys out too.

Thank you and appreciate it all!
Sorry to badger you.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,738
opa;373830 said:
pretty damn sick!
I tried it out and I gotta say that I actually enjoyd it alot! It seem to work taking breaks with the Bathmate and doing exercises, I really liked it, my penis is rly heavy and I dont have any specific fluid buildup that I hate so much.

I dunno if Im doing a correct SSJ but what I do is that I; clamp at the base with my right hand, getting erection, pushing the penis down with the left hand while working back and forward pushing up blood with the same clamping hand. Am I doing it correctly? Anyhow, it sure was intense as hell. O_O
Isn't it excellent! You are correct on the SSJ's, sounds just right.


TalentedJB;373882 said:
Hey DLD, sorry to bother you. I know you're a busy man, but whenever you get a chance can you post that instructional video and/or illustration. I've always been a visual learner and I i'm sure it'll help other guys out too.

Thank you and appreciate it all!
Sorry to badger you.
Tonight I will shoot it, the forums were down yesterday so it set me back a bit.
 

Staff online

Members online

Top