Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
87
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#1
DLD, you wrote the following in your lengthly (and very helpful) "Is everything what it seems" post:

>>>>ARE MEN BORN WITH IT:
Again my opinion, but I think the difference between men who never P.E.ed fall into the average size area within about an inch either way. I think that men who engaged in alot of masturbation growing up may have slightly longer units than the people who didn’t due to the constant pulling. So I think men are not born huge...I think most of us are born with the same opportunity as the next. >>>>>


Over at Thunder's I posted the following information. You might find it interesting.

**********************************

Ever since starting Penis Enlargement I have noticed an increase in nocturnal erections. I've always gotten hard-ons while sleeping, but now, even more so.

Very often I wake up with a partial erection all squished up in my tighty-whiteys. Often times it is very much like doing a partially erect bend or partially erect squeeze. And everytime I wake up like this, I wonder just how long my penis has been in that state.

Lately I've been thinking back to my adolescence and remembering how I would often sleep through multiple nocturnal erections. I got quite good, for example, at holding back my urine and never having to get up in the middle of the night to piss. I'd hold it all in until morning. And so I'd wake up with a throbbing hard-on that had been subjected to a prolonged squeeze or partial bend for who knows how long.

As a teenager, I always wondered if that was bad for my penis, or if I was unknowingly doing something that would affect my penis in the long term.

Lately, with my newfound knowledge of Penis Enlargement, I've been wondering if years and years of sleeping this way, throughout my growth years, contributed at all to my pre-Penis Enlargement 7 x 5.7 size.

Or maybe I'm just sniffing glue and there's no connection at all. Still, I got to wondering.....

**************************************


I also posted a poll at Thunder's, encouraging members to enter their pre-Penis Enlargement sizes and choice of underwear durng their teenage years. I intend to look for correlations after I get enough responses.

I am not sure if I should post the same poll here? I know a lot of guys come here and to Thunder's, so I didn't want to be redundant.

If there is enough interest from the guys here I'll set up a second poll here and pool the results.......

Or you guys can just post with your pre-Penis Enlargement measurements and choice of underwear (boxers or briefs).
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
454
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#2
Originally posted by Metal Ed
>>>>ARE MEN BORN WITH IT:
Again my opinion, but I think the difference between men who never P.E.ed fall into the average size area within about an inch either way. I think that men who engaged in alot of masturbation growing up may have slightly longer units than the people who didn’t due to the constant pulling. So I think men are not born huge...I think most of us are born with the same opportunity as the next. >>>>>
I don't understand why some guys just cannot accept that some men are born with huge dicks. Why must we all be within 1" at either end? Look at height, for example. I've known adult men who were only 5-4 and one who was 6-11. People have vastly different-sized ears, noses, lips, hands, feet, etc. Why not vastly different-sized penises?
As I've mentioned, I went to school with 2 guys who were local legends - one had 9" the other 10" (and this was back in late '70's - early 80's). I'm certain that neither had surgery. Also, they lived at home with family. I doubt they hung weights or Penis Enlargement'd - if they did, I can't imagine how. They lived at home, went to school, played on sports teams, hung out at the local drive-in, pizza shop , etc., etc. They couldn't have had any time to do any penis enlargement whatsoever. They just had big dicks - naturally. Even the one boy's mother used to say, blushing, that her son was always "unusual down there."
What about the guy measured at the turn-of-the-century at 13" plus? Hey, I Penis Enlargement, and you guys obviously do as well - but that doesn't mean that every guy with a big'un did it also. I find an odd sort of counter-universe in these forums that insists:
(1) Every guy in porn does Penis Enlargement, pumps, jelqs, hangs, etc.
(2) Porn stars are at most 8 or 9" - it's all just tiny gals, wide-angle lenses, etc.
(3) Nobody is born with a big dick
Sheeeeeeeesh! Some guys are just well-endowed. Get over it and move on.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,434
Likes
751
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#3
Originally posted by WaxN
I don't understand why some guys just cannot accept that some men are born with huge dicks. Why must we all be within 1" at either end? Look at height, for example. I've known adult men who were only 5-4 and one who was 6-11. People have vastly different-sized ears, noses, lips, hands, feet, etc. Why not vastly different-sized penises?
As I've mentioned, I went to school with 2 guys who were local legends - one had 9" the other 10" (and this was back in late '70's - early 80's). I'm certain that neither had surgery. Also, they lived at home with family. I doubt they hung weights or Penis Enlargement'd - if they did, I can't imagine how. They lived at home, went to school, played on sports teams, hung out at the local drive-in, pizza shop , etc., etc. They couldn't have had any time to do any penis enlargement whatsoever. They just had big dicks - naturally. Even the one boy's mother used to say, blushing, that her son was always "unusual down there."
What about the guy measured at the turn-of-the-century at 13" plus? Hey, I Penis Enlargement, and you guys obviously do as well - but that doesn't mean that every guy with a big'un did it also. I find an odd sort of counter-universe in these forums that insists:
(1) Every guy in porn does Penis Enlargement, pumps, jelqs, hangs, etc.
(2) Porn stars are at most 8 or 9" - it's all just tiny gals, wide-angle lenses, etc.
(3) Nobody is born with a big dick
Sheeeeeeeesh! Some guys are just well-endowed. Get over it and move on.

From your post I assume that these men with bigger noses are not twice the size of a normal nose, nor are the ears or for that matter the penis. If this occurs it is an extreme rarity. With that said I do not encourage men to believe that there are no men out there with bigger penis's than others. I am, however, disputing that these men are born with 9 and 10 inch dicks. This is as abnormal as a guy born with 6" ears or a 5" nose. I have done EXTENSIVE studies into this and I have always said that the spectrum of average size can range anywhere from 4.75" up to 7". 7" in the same proportions as a 7' man would also give the possibility of slightly larger ears, feet or noses but this is not a scientific fact. Some men that are 6' 5" with size 14 feet may be born with a 4" penis while a guy that is 5' tall with tiny hands and feet may have a 7" penis.
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
454
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#4
DLD,
I have seen the size of noses & lips vary by that much. Some folks having a tiny button nose while others have a huge honker. Same with lips - some very narrow, others very thick.
But what of the 2 guys I knew? I saw their dongs with my own eyes (as did half of our school). They had monster cocks. To simply dismiss that as a "birth defect" doesn't make sense - because their cocks looked "normal" in appearance (just huge) and their tools functioned (i.e., they were able to have sex).
I respect your knowledge about Penis Enlargement a great deal, and I don't doubt that you've studied this, however I can't erase what I saw from my memory. I know these guys had cocks way bigger than 7" (the one since he was barely 13 years old). They didn't have surgery, I'm sure they didn't Penis Enlargement - and they didn't suddenly turn up with big cocks - they always had them (even the one kid's mother lamented her son's "unusual" genitalia).
If you want to call it a birth defect, fine....I just wish I was thus afflicted. :)
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,434
Likes
751
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#5
Originally posted by WaxN
DLD,
I have seen the size of noses & lips vary by that much. Some folks having a tiny button nose while others have a huge honker. Same with lips - some very narrow, others very thick.
But what of the 2 guys I knew? I saw their dongs with my own eyes (as did half of our school). They had monster cocks. To simply dismiss that as a "birth defect" doesn't make sense - because their cocks looked "normal" in appearance (just huge) and their tools functioned (i.e., they were able to have sex).
I respect your knowledge about Penis Enlargement a great deal, and I don't doubt that you've studied this, however I can't erase what I saw from my memory. I know these guys had cocks way bigger than 7" (the one since he was barely 13 years old). They didn't have surgery, I'm sure they didn't Penis Enlargement - and they didn't suddenly turn up with big cocks - they always had them (even the one kid's mother lamented her son's "unusual" genitalia).
If you want to call it a birth defect, fine....I just wish I was thus afflicted. :)
I will upload a couple of pictures to explain my position. But I think you may have run into a couple of mutants:)
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
454
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#7
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
These pictures represent what a guy with an average nose and/or ears would look like with eyes and/or nose at twice the average size. Possible but very rare.
Yes, you took a guy who already had a normal-larger nose, then resized it by 200% - but that's not what I said. I said that some people have a nose that is twice the size of other people's noses. But you took one guy and doubled the size of his nose. That would be like taking a little guy with a size 7 shoe, then morphing to a size 17 - making it look absolutely ridiculous then saying, "See, nobody could have a foot that big."
I've known some little dudes, especially Asians, with small faces & tiny button noses. And I've known taller guys with very prominent noses. I don't doubt that some people have noses twice the size of other people.
Again, I'm not making a running argument out of this; nor am I suggesting that big cocks aren't "rare" - I'm sure they are. But even reputable studies have printed tables show the respective sizes of their subjects - some under 4.75", others between 9-10". My point is that they're out there, and they're not necessarily "birth defects," but I agree that they're very rare. It is probably statistically very odd that I encountered 2 such males in a school of about 1,000 students (which would be 2 penises between 9-10" out of roughly 500 males).
I also think your study of porn size is very enlightened, although I've read others say things I didn't agree with - such as John Holmes only being 9.5 - 10" (I don't believe he was 14" obviously, but I think he was between 10.5-11.5" at least).
However, I'll concede that none of us has the definitive answer...not until we conduct a serious study involving thousands of men, spanning across the ethnic groups.
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,094
Likes
7
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#9
Originally posted by Metal Ed
Lately I've been thinking back to my adolescence and remembering how I would often sleep through multiple nocturnal erections. I got quite good, for example, at holding back my urine and never having to get up in the middle of the night to piss. I'd hold it all in until morning. And so I'd wake up with a throbbing hard-on that had been subjected to a prolonged squeeze or partial bend for who knows how long.
Wow. That makes me thing about a bad corelation in my life. I posted sometime back about my lack of morning erections, as compared to when I was a teenager. I can also remember now that I would never wake up to piss as a teenager, but it's not an unusual occurence now, though I sleep through most nights.
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,094
Likes
7
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#10
WaxN and DLD, you guys have made some great points. I would say that a huge percentage of guys are within that 1" of average. However, like WaxN said, I have seen people with small noses and people with large noses. I pretty confident that I've seen people with noses twice the size of those with really small noses. I do believe that some guys are born really big. Life isn't fair and this is no exception.
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,258
Likes
284
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#11
I reckon only a VERY small portion of men have REAL Monsters from birth.
And I reckon thats still effected by their luck of the genes and their race.

DLD has done shit loadz of research into this and I have read EVERY fucking page on it their is and I have to agree with him over Waxn here.

But the biggest cock I saw was from a Guy from Niue or Samoa, either way it was a Pacific Islander.
He was hung flaccid like 9/10 inches...I can measure and estimate fine.

This guy worked with us at another fire station.
We went out one night me and two other guys with him and got some chix.
We all had a groupy....and I am telling ya he was at least 12 inches long NBP and the girth about 6.5'ish.

He was fucking gigantic.
But hes very very very RARE indeed.
The other guys were either small or average with me being large-average / big.

Also the samoans have a history of penile enhancement thru their tribes.
Maybe this is where he got that rediculous size from????

I know some of you will jump of ya chair and say IMPOSSIBLE.....Penis Enlargement AINT GENETIC POSSIBLE.
Well I say yes it is over many centurys and I mean MANY 1000's of years of daily hanging of rocks from ya beanstalk via father and son each genaration.
Over time this IMHO could give them Samons of today giant dicks.....of course their ancestors would have to been commited to it all.

But anyways enough of this.

Big men real....are VERY VERY rare indeed IMHO.
DLD has done research and backed it up.

Goodday.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,434
Likes
751
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#12
Another thing that may skew the legitimacy of Monsters at Birth may be privacy. We are very open here about our Penis Enlargement techniques but some men, boys or children for that matter may not be. In some families they may be taught Penis Enlargement by their fathers and told never to say the better of it. In this case some guys who are huge may Penis Enlargement but will never admit it. The penis comes in all shapes and sizes but I truly believe 99% of the men in the world who are not victim to some defect or privy to Penis Enlargement are between the range of upper 4" to lower 7".

Another thing that may be overlooked is our own perception of size. It is very easy to look at a penis in a locker room and see a bigger size than our own and have an exaggerated view of this. It is very easy for women to make the same type of assumptions. I know all of us have done this, myself included, where we see a big penis, say 7", and misconstrue the size and say 9". One last point is it becomes easy to make an assumption on erect size based on the flaccid size we see in the locker room. Flaccid size is almost never a reflection of erect size. I think some people may see a guy in the changing room with 7" soft and just make the assumption he may be 10" hard.

There are so many if, but and what abouts when it comes to penis size. When I did the original study I looked at thousands of dicks. I measured thousands of dicks. Most men were right around 6". Some were slightly longer some where slightly shorter but I think it's safe to say 99% of these men fell between the 4.75-7" spam respectively. The monsters that fell into the 8-11" range all showed tell tale signs of Penis Enlargement. Another important bit of data is that in my entire time being involved in these forums no one has started Penis Enlargement with a 9" penis.

This is kind of funny too. Imagine a 13 year old with a natural 9" hang. The average 13 year old upper leg is in the range of 9-10" which means it would be slapping against his knee caps...imagine that in the shower room.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#13
I just recalled an incident from a while back...almost a year ago actually. I was working this dumpy factory job.....those of you who have seen the movie 8 Mile ...just picture me as the part of "Rabbit"...without the blond hair. Anyway, this guy I worked next to most of the time...just out of the blue one day starts talking about this black guy from somewhere like Nigeria that he used to work with. He told me how this guy who spoke in broken english used to brag about how big his penis was to him and how he had used weights to make it bigger and how he preferred to have sex with small women because they usually thought he was too big for them. This co-worker of mine did not know that I personally engaged in Penis Enlargement ...so that made it even more odd to me that this guy would just suddenly bring up the subject. "Monsters at birth" are indeed are rarity. Could you imagine that though? "I see the head!...no wait....it's a Penis EnlargementNIS....oh my gaaawd!" :D.
 
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
87
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#14
Originally posted by REDZULU2003


Also the samoans have a history of penile enhancement thru their tribes.
Maybe this is where he got that rediculous size from????

I know some of you will jump of ya chair and say IMPOSSIBLE.....Penis Enlargement AINT GENETIC POSSIBLE.
Well I say yes it is over many centurys and I mean MANY 1000's of years of daily hanging of rocks from ya beanstalk via father and son each genaration.
Over time this IMHO could give them Samons of today giant dicks.....of course their ancestors would have to been commited to it all.



Goodday.

Yes, I will jump out of my chair and say "impossible." That is hogwash. There is no such thing as inheritance of acquired characteristics. Sorry.

You either saw a true natural freak, or a guy who had done lots of Penis Enlargement himself. Whether or not his ancestors did it has no bearing on his size.
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
34
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#15
I'm with DLD on this one, specifically the following:


"I think some people may see a guy in the changing room with 7" soft and just make the assumption he may be 10" hard. "

I remember some 20 years agao, being in college, and seeing a friend in the locker room for the first time. It was after we had participated in some intramural sports. I had to look away quickly, because I was shocked. Could have sworn at that time, that he was 7" flaccid. He was also slim in those days, you get the drift. Of course, I then concluded that he had to be 10" when hard. Imagine when he and I and some other buddies used to go bar hopping, etc. It was in my stupid head that he was going to get all the babes, in fact, he was rather shy and not outgoing at all.

Of course, the reality is that it was NOT 7" flaccid, probably more like 5-5.5". Just that initial shock distorted the size. And of course, he could well have been a total shower , who in reality was 7" raging hard, putting him at the high end of average and that's all. But to our circle of friends, back in our college days in the early '80's, he was hung like a stallion.

Interesting, as we fast forward 20 years, I actually play recreational hockey on a team with him and some of all the old college buddies. He has gained some weight over the years, and well, put it this way, it does not look all that impressive anymore. Go figure.

Blackandwhite
 
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
253
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#16
Hey everybody, go look at the Penis Poll on this very forum. It is a classic "Bell curve." Since there are several hundred guys in the sample, it is a very good demonstration of the distribution of penis length (I just started a girth poll there too, so vote in that one, will ya?)

The farther you get from the average, the rarer it is.

As for nose sizes and the like, a better example would be female breast sizes. That range is extreme, much greater than the penis size range. You can have women with practially no breast development at all, and then you can have women with breasts as large as watermellons.

The penis and the breast are both 100% soft tissue. Whereas most other human body parts have bone or cartilage. Also, as we know, mates are selected on penis and breast size, so evolutionary genetics have been influenced to some extent by human selection.
 
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
131
Likes
0
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#17
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Some men that are 6' 5" with size 14 feet may be born with a 4" penis while a guy that is 5' tall with tiny hands and feet may have a 7" penis.
Agreed. Men are usually larger than women in height and weight. But the pecker has to match with her cunt's depth for reproduction (thinking in terms of trial and error evolution process where something that's favorable is kept while something that doesn't work is discarded in future generations). So my guess is that resulting genetics after evolution regulate the penis size to remain in the average (compatible) range. Too big a dick would not be *naturally* compatible to reproduction. A regular guy would win over the monster cock guy, in terms of impregnating a female (his chances are more), thereby passing on his regular cock genes to the offspring.... my 2 cents ;)
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,258
Likes
284
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#18
Metal Ed posted

Whether or not his ancestors did it has no bearing on his size.

---

No disrespect to you...but I am stickin to ma guns :p IMHO I think that it can happen but it would take a VERY long time.
A saying.... 'Life will find a way' / 'Life will evolve' comes into effect here IMO.

Theirs an island I cant remember where.
But theirs like shit loadz of finches their.
Now we all know they eat seed.
But these finches many 1000's of years ago ran outta this food.
So they evolved to eat blood from other animals.
Its true...I saw a program on it.
These finches eat and drink blood.

The point to this is....that over time things evolve and change.
When these finches hatch outta the eggs their instinct it to drink blood...not the seeds they would crave milleniums ago.

But I dont want some huge argument or debate over this.
Its in the wrong subject anyhow....but its MHO based on facts I have gathred.
Same with you Metal Ed.
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,094
Likes
7
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#19
Originally posted by blackandwhite
Interesting, as we fast forward 20 years, I actually play recreational hockey on a team with him and some of all the old college buddies. He has gained some weight over the years, and well, put it this way, it does not look all that impressive anymore. Go figure.
Weight will definitely devastate EL and will absolutely destroy flaccid length . I have gained .25" BPenis EnlargementL recently, but .75" EL and I attribute this to weight loss in recent weeks. I cannot ever remember seeing a guy carrying a significant amount of excess weight that appeared to have a large flaccid cock.
 

penguinsfan

Active member
Joined
Jun 20, 2003
Messages
4,094
Likes
7
|
"DLD: An observation on pre-PE size"
#20
Originally posted by bobbdobbs
As for nose sizes and the like, a better example would be female breast sizes. That range is extreme, much greater than the penis size range. You can have women with practially no breast development at all, and then you can have women with breasts as large as watermellons.

The penis and the breast are both 100% soft tissue. Whereas most other human body parts have bone or cartilage. Also, as we know, mates are selected on penis and breast size, so evolutionary genetics have been influenced to some extent by human selection.
Well, there certainly are some women that have some natural, enormous breasts. They are likely more common that natural, enormous dicks, but we can conclude that some guys would be born with exceptional cocks. It seems the only thing we're really debating here is how rare these exceptions are.
 

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom