DAMNIT, I broke it!!

S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#1
.....6 inches of girth that is ;) Just a little over 6 1/8" e.g. now. Thanks DLD!

Check my progress pics thread in the picture proof forum!
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
409
Likes
0
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#2
Congrats Man!

It doesn't even look like it's a full blown 100% erection.
I think you could even meassure bigger.

btw, wasn't it that we should post pix of dix in the picture proof forum only?;)
 
Joined
Aug 19, 2003
Messages
104
Likes
0
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#3
Great Job lad. What's your girthgoal?
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#4
Originally posted by pole
Congrats Man!

It doesn't even look like it's a full blown 100% erection.
I think you could even meassure bigger.

btw, wasn't it that we should post pix of dix in the picture proof forum only?;)
That is fully erect. There's nothing wrong with a link for a pic in the main forum to a pic in the pic forum ;) ;)

bone, I'm going for 7"ish of girth.
 

ItsElectric

Active member
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
1,910
Likes
2
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#5
Awesome job Still!! Congrats! :D

-ItsElectric
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
Likes
4
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#6
SWM, congrats on the milestone accomplishment, you deserve it. That doesn't mean however that I'm not extremely jealous of you...I wish I could say I'd just plowed through the 6" mark. Oh well, one of these days I'll get there.

Anywho, congrats.
 
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
80
Likes
0
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#10
SWM, I could be wrong, but I think you are actually 6 3/4" of girth !

On my measuring tape, you aren't supposed to count that metal tab part of it, and the actual starting line is right after the metal tab, where it says 0"

I could be wrong, this is on the assumption that our measuring tapes are the same. Check your tape and see if that is true, if it doesn't have marks for numbers on it, try using a ruler and measure from the metal tab, 6 inches up and see if it matches the 6" mark.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#11
Originally posted by whtballa18
SWM, I could be wrong, but I think you are actually 6 3/4" of girth !

On my measuring tape, you aren't supposed to count that metal tab part of it, and the actual starting line is right after the metal tab, where it says 0"

I could be wrong, this is on the assumption that our measuring tapes are the same. Check your tape and see if that is true, if it doesn't have marks for numbers on it, try using a ruler and measure from the metal tab, 6 inches up and see if it matches the 6" mark.
:D, I wish you were right man! Nope, the metal tab IS where the tape starts.
 
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,091
Likes
4
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#12
Fantastic Job!! Bet the lady friends are loving the increased spreading factor!!
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Likes
1
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#13
Originally posted by stillwantmore
I'm going for 7"ish of girth.
Is that BP or NBP? rofl rofl
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
409
Likes
0
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#15
Originally posted by stillwantmore
That is fully erect. There's nothing wrong with a link for a pic in the main forum to a pic in the pic forum ;) ;)

bone, I'm going for 7"ish of girth.
THERE is something WRONG because you can see it without beeing logged in!

It's a hotlink, that's the problem! You have to refer to the thread and not to the pic directly.

take care!

pole
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
409
Likes
0
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#16
WTF???

Okay, yesterday it was showing up, today not anymore. Seems everything's cool now.

who fixed that? Jaz?
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
731
Likes
1
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#18
SWM, is that measurement taken following a pe sesion, or no?
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#19
Originally posted by Gandolf
SWM, is that measurement taken following a pe sesion, or no?
That's on an OFF day man. If it was right after a girth session...whew....I'd be measuring 6.5-6.75" depending on how good of a session I had.
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Likes
1
|
"DAMNIT, I broke it!!"
#20
I'm gonna go ahead and order some of that Generic Viagra. Could you take pics right after a girth session?
 
Top Bottom