CS and Head has been Filling up Huge for the First Time!!

Super

Super Moderator
In 3 years! I am not taking any cialis either, it is doing this because of all the forekin restoration I am doing. Dont try to sit here and ask me how, or why, I dont know, its just is working and my head is rock hard! You guys that know me very well and DLD know that I can never get my head to get hard when I get erect. Well now it is everytime, casue of all the foreskin restoration I have been doing. And I have been keeping the head covered 24/7 and resensitizing it as well. Just letting you guys know this is working!
 
That is awesome supra! I have the exact same problem with the head. After I reach my goal I will definately look into this.
 

Super

Super Moderator
I feel that this is going to take me to 10X7 much faster than ever before, once fully restored nothing will stop me
 
great news, I hope the restoration works out for you!
:)
 

Gainer18

Member
Supra,

That's awesome news! I have the same problem and i know if I could get my cs to fill up and get hard I could add another 1/4" to my girth. I have been considering this and your results are definately encouraging.

I'm just curious but how long have you been doing this to get these results? Also, how far up on your head is your foreskin when your not doing any restoration? I want to get an idea of how long I will have to do this for to get my cs and head hard like the rest of my dick. Thanks and Congrats.
 

Super

Super Moderator
Gainer18 said:
Supra,

That's awesome news! I have the same problem and i know if I could get my cs to fill up and get hard I could add another 1/4" to my girth. I have been considering this and your results are definately encouraging.

I'm just curious but how long have you been doing this to get these results? Also, how far up on your head is your foreskin when your not doing any restoration? I want to get an idea of how long I will have to do this for to get my cs and head hard like the rest of my dick. Thanks and Congrats.
I have been doing this for about 2 weeks strait now. Something about keeping the head covered alll the time makes this work.
 
Supra said:
I have been doing this for about 2 weeks strait now. Something about keeping the head covered alll the time makes this work.

So you think the "your skin" cone would work good for this?
 

Super

Super Moderator
No, not even closem but keeping the head covered at all time by the skin or foreskin device is what does it. It keeps your head from getting beaten up by everyday use.
 
Supra said:
No, not even closem but keeping the head covered at all time by the skin or foreskin device is what does it. It keeps your head from getting beaten up by everyday use.
Damn it I've missed somthing here!!!!! what have you been doing? as I've got same/simular prob, very interested in your methods
LT
 
T

TheExecutioner

Guest
The thing about Foreskin Resotration is, does your head get surrounded in that liquidy stuff like normal uncut guys have ( i dont know the name of it sorry - mucas?)
 
I suffer from this but Im not going to do Foreskin Restoration because I'm uncut and have enough skin as it is there.

I guess I just have a shitty blood supply.
 

wants9

Active member
TheExecutioner said:
The thing about Foreskin Resotration is, does your head get surrounded in that liquidy stuff like normal uncut guys have ( i dont know the name of it sorry - mucas?)
From what I've read, yes, the head does get moist under the skin. If left unwashed, it starts to smell and turns into a cheesy substance called smegma.
 

Members online

Top