soccer11

Member
i was doing supraslammers and i was on my 8th one and then i accidently busted my load when i was balloning. Did that ruin my workout that i did so far?
 
soccer11 said:
i was doing supraslammers and i was on my 8th one and then i accidently busted my load when i was balloning. Did that ruin my workout that i did so far?
If you let it, it did. otherwize just keep going!
LT
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
soccer11 said:
i was doing supraslammers and i was on my 8th one and then i accidently busted my load when i was balloning. Did that ruin my workout that i did so far?
Not at all and I want to squash this rumor for good right now. Over the past 2 weeks I have been experimenting with doing Girth work and ejaculation. I went one entire week with no ejaculation and my girth reading were very consistent (7" post workout). This week I did the same but I ejaculated after the workout and later in the evening (about an hour) I got another erection and my girth was still consistently 7". I think ejaculation is fine as long as you get a good girth routine in.
 
doublelongdaddy said:
Not at all and I want to squash this rumor for good right now. Over the past 2 weeks I have been experimenting with doing Girth work and ejaculation. I went one entire week with no ejaculation and my girth reading were very consistent (7" post workout). This week I did the same but I ejaculated after the workout and later in the evening (about an hour) I got another erection and my girth was still consistently 7". I think ejaculation is fine as long as you get a good girth routine in.
I said that with less words!!!!
lol
 

somnus

Member
Are you sure about that one DLD? I mean everyones different. You're cock is scary, you can do whatever and nothing bad will happen to it. I TOO have experimented with this, I do mini supra slammers using the clamp, I do 25 of them and then call it quits, usually takes around 30 minutes or more. When I do 25 I let it go and try not to cum. The rest of the night my dick is very dark red and feels squishy. Other days when I hit 25, like last night, I couldnt resist and jacked off, I was still gorged but the redness went down. So technically I wasnt AS gorged then when I dont ejaculate. Not sure about other people, but for me it goes down at least 30% less. :cool:

Oh and I couldnt help but ask, exactly how big is 7` thick. Fatter then a soda can? <:(
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
shitbag said:
Are you sure about that one DLD? I mean everyones different. You're cock is scary, you can do whatever and nothing bad will happen to it. I TOO have experimented with this, I do mini supra slammers using the clamp, I do 25 of them and then call it quits, usually takes around 30 minutes or more. When I do 25 I let it go and try not to cum. The rest of the night my dick is very dark red and feels squishy. Other days when I hit 25, like last night, I couldnt resist and jacked off, I was still gorged but the redness went down. So technically I wasnt AS gorged then when I dont ejaculate. Not sure about other people, but for me it goes down at least 30% less. :cool:

Oh and I couldnt help but ask, exactly how big is 7` thick. Fatter then a soda can? <:(
Flaccid girth after a girth work out is not the best way to gage the effectiveness of a girth workout. What I was saying is erect girth maybe an hour after ejaculation really made no difference to erect girth an hour after a girth workout where I did not ejaculate.

7" is a little smaller than the size of a Secret Anti-Perspirant can (about the size of a Red Bull can) A soda can is over 8".
 

somnus

Member
Wait, if flaccid girth is not the best way to gage erect girth, what are you suppossed to do after an intense girth workout? I go soft right after the workout. Are you suppossed to keep it hard for a certain ammount of time in order to heal thicker?
 

penguinsfan

Active member
DLD, does this necessarily mean that there will be no effect on gaining? I mean, maybe you see no effect one hour afterwards, but does that mean that it will have no impact on gains?
 

Staff online

Members online

Top