confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#1
well...I've been with the same girl for 12 years ...we have 2 kids
I normally dont cheat...but hey...if some other chick comes after
me, I'm not gonna say no. so I meet this hot chick. we have
sex...& during sex she's making these sounds like it hurts a bit. :)
so she tells me during sex that I'm the first guy in a long time
that make it hurt like that. (need less to say, I got so excited
when she said that , that I nearly came. But thanks to my
newley developed PC muscles. I held back) before we had sex
she told me that doggie style was her favorite position. So
when I told her to turn around for some doggy action. Shesaid
no. I asked her why..she said... "It would hurt to much"
I've Penis Enlargement'd in the past...but I just restarted like 3 months ago
starting measurments 5.5 NBP, 6.5 BP
5.5 EG
Current measurements 6.0 NBP, 7.125 BP (sometimes more)
6.0 EG
I thought I was of average size....but according to this girl
I'm not. :) this is just the inspration I needed to keep me
doing my exersises. Goal: 7 NPB I feel non-bone pressed
is what really counts. 6.5 EG
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
810
Likes
4
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#3
I don't condone cheating (although I myself have been guilty of it) especially when there are children involved, but I'm glad to hear that you received the confidence boost. Keep with your exercises and you'll more then likely receive many more in the future.
 

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#4
yeah I was really nervous before the enconter.
I always wonder If Im going to be able to satisfy the girl or not.
or what she will be thinking after.
thanks for the positive reinforcements. :)
 

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#6
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
What is the deal with that shit anyway? JEN has this incredible ass but she will not let me hit it from the back ever.
:D!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

I feel for you man...you are correct....she's got a great ass.
I'm sure you can talk her into it.
rofl
 

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#8
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
What is the deal with that shit anyway? JEN has this incredible ass but she will not let me hit it from the back ever.
almost forgot....
I think she has a good reason why she doent want to do it.
hint.. pull your pants down & take a look.
You might kill her with that thing.
:p
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,633
Likes
831
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#9
Originally posted by average
almost forgot....
I think she has a good reason why she doent want to do it.
hint.. pull your pants down & take a look.
You might kill her with that thing.
:p
There is another problem too hitting it from the back. When I see that ass moving I last about 2 strokes:D
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
780
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#10
Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
There is another problem too hitting it from the back. When I see that ass moving I last about 2 strokes:D
lol - that's the boat I'm in. I get frustrated because I can't last like I normally can when we go at it from the back.
 

average

New member
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
26
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#11
I really like this forum....I just found out about it 2 days ago.
you ask why? go to thunders & look at my post there.
sounds like we have a bunch of saints over there.
& after reading those messed up post about DLD....I'm outa there
MOS. from now on.


Word
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
125
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#12
I'm not throwing stones, but those thunder folks have some issues. One guy was belittled because of his 'grammer'. Here, we are who we are, Penis Enlargement'ers not English majors. I'm a southerner, so grammer isn't my forte. I dare not post there.
 
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
354
Likes
3
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#13
Originally posted by AncientChina

Me love MOS too.....and Jen's ass.....ohhh noooo DLD don't dick whip me.rofl

you know what? that would fucking hurt...

:D

dopefish
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#14
I dunno man. I think if DLD slapped ME with that thing I'd slap him in those big low hangers lol

Nothing personal DLD, but I don't think I would be very happy if you smacked me with it haha.

John
 
Joined
Jan 18, 2004
Messages
137
Likes
0
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#15
You have two kids, and your cheating on your wife...am i the only one here who sees that cheating on your wife whom you had two KIDS with is WRONG!!

Dude fuck your confidence you need to grow some real nuts and be a man! That is utter bullshit and the fact that you have two kids makes it worse. What kind of example are you going off fucking chicks while you have two kids waiting for you at home...
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
772
Likes
2
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#16
I agree with crzy_young_gun on this one.

Cheating is wrong especially when there are children are involved.

I usually welcome new members with open arms. Can't do that this time.
 

Godsize

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,204
Likes
2
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#17
Who would've thought that infidelity could boost confidence?

Another thing that sucks is when you work hard to build your cock only to get turned down because it's too big! What kind of bullshit is that? Sure, it may be charming at first, and a real ego booster, but not being able to hit it in certain positions would be frustrating after awhile.
 
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
354
Likes
3
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#18
Originally posted by crzy_young_gun
You have two kids, and your cheating on your wife...am i the only one here who sees that cheating on your wife whom you had two KIDS with is WRONG!!

Dude fuck your confidence you need to grow some real nuts and be a man! That is utter bullshit and the fact that you have two kids makes it worse. What kind of example are you going off fucking chicks while you have two kids waiting for you at home...
This text mirrors my thoughts 100%. <:(


dopefish
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,625
Likes
23
|
"confidence booster....(BIG TIME!!!!)"
#19
Originally posted by Godsize
Who would've thought that infidelity could boost confidence?

Another thing that sucks is when you work hard to build your cock only to get turned down because it's too big! What kind of bullshit is that? Sure, it may be charming at first, and a real ego booster, but not being able to hit it in certain positions would be frustrating after awhile.


I'm 8x6 and have never been turned down!! Maybe I have'nt met the kinda of chicks that will. All I ever have gotten is a big smile:p
 

Staff online

Members online

Top Bottom