9

9cyclops9

Guest
|
"Circle Device?"
#2
A little expensive, dontcha think? Why not just buy/build a hanger and hang weights? You'll get more results because you can use more weight, and you'll save a ton of money.
 
Joined
Apr 16, 2004
Messages
195
Likes
0
|
"Circle Device?"
#3
No intention of buying that expensive thing! Just curious. Thanks!
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
2,189
Likes
11
|
"Circle Device?"
#4
It looks interesting... would leave quite a bulge if worn under clothing.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Circle Device?"
#5
Well yea it is just a 'bit' too expensive for most guys, but cheaper than a lot of alternatives like the "JES Extender" (around $1,000). The idea with the circle device being to wear it like an all day stretcher. I dont see why it couldnt work. I wonder how much it weighs. I seem to recal seeing or hearing around 1lb, but not sure?
 
Joined
Oct 11, 2003
Messages
1,940
Likes
4
|
"Circle Device?"
#7
lol i luv those letters of happy customers on the sites haha!
 

Super

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,321
Likes
44
|
"Circle Device?"
#8
They make them up those lying cock suckers! I sent them a email telling them how bad it was and they never posted that on there site.
 

manrole

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2003
Messages
21
Likes
0
|
"Circle Device?"
#9
Supra said:
They make them up those lying cock suckers! I sent them a email telling them how bad it was and they never posted that on there site.
just wondered what was so bad about it in your experience? the actual device I mean. What problems did you have?
 
Last edited:
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
3,091
Likes
4
|
"Circle Device?"
#10
Just wait there something much better and way more practicle. Stay tuned!!
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
831
Likes
2
|
"Circle Device?"
#12
Supra is right ! A POS! I had one and got nothing in return except fluid build up. I complained to the company and they tried to tell me i had measured wrong when i ordered the damn thing. Mine was so small (the inside diameter) that it cut the circulation almost completely off, but those jerks said it was too big and that was causing the problem. It could not be worn over 15 minutes or I was in trouble. Oh well live and learn.
 
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
107
Likes
1
|
"Circle Device?"
#13
Wow! Thats an expensive lesson! You must be quite medicated...Uhh, I mean dedicated to Penis Enlargement to be spending that cash. If it ain't at Walmart or the local hardware store , it's probably overpriced IMO. Not that I'm a cheap b*st*rd or anything but...well, OK maybe a little cheap. :D
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
831
Likes
2
|
"Circle Device?"
#14
Lz2483 said:
Wow! Thats an expensive lesson! You must be quite medicated...Uhh, I mean dedicated to Penis Enlargement to be spending that cash. If it ain't at Walmart or the local hardware store , it's probably overpriced IMO. Not that I'm a cheap b*st*rd or anything but...well, OK maybe a little cheap. :D
Dedicated....yeah....Determined....yeah... I MUST DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
70
Likes
0
|
"Circle Device?"
#15
The testimonials are so good, so convincing. I mailed to ask about this circle device and they said this is famous in the world and no one can compete this product. Hoever, they do not guarantee for this product. If I order, that is it, no return. I am just thinking. Supra, supra.... how did you feel when wearing this? Have you gained anything with this CD? Hope to hear more from you guys, thanks.

smallroll8
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
831
Likes
2
|
"Circle Device?"
#16
smallroll8 said:
The testimonials are so good, so convincing. I mailed to ask about this circle device and they said this is famous in the world and no one can compete this product. Hoever, they do not guarantee for this product. If I order, that is it, no return. I am just thinking. Supra, supra.... how did you feel when wearing this? Have you gained anything with this CD? Hope to hear more from you guys, thanks.

smallroll8
Man trust me you do not want to get one of these. You can get the same effect with golf club weights for less than 10.00.
 
Joined
Apr 4, 2004
Messages
77
Likes
0
|
"Circle Device?"
#17
I have one and I['ve experienced some gains in length + foreskin restoration which is what I bought it for. It shouldn't be too tight nor too loose. Mine was a big bigger than my penis, so the owner instructed me to add some plastic warp to make the opening smaller. It works great and I do recommend it for everyone regardless of the price.
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
57
Likes
0
|
"Circle Device?"
#18
hahah you funny we all have secrets.
its starts as a circle
but what other shapes can you come up with next
 
Joined
Jul 29, 2006
Messages
57
Likes
0
|
"Circle Device?"
#20
its a complex device that has to have the perfect fit to the circumfance of the male genatles or else it wont work no matter how long you might end up hurting your self

stay safe for the sake of your man hood

i know what most guys have tryed and what most are selling

but it has to be cheap and sumthin eveyone can wear most of the day to get satasfactory results
 

Members online

Top Bottom