Jaytea

Member
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
232
Hello All,

I was curious what is the best way "cement" gains? Is there a method to this? I am interested in getting a Bathmate and I am pretty close to hitting the purchase button (not that you guys care or anything... :) ) But I would like to know a way to make sure that if I do gain anything I can "cement" it and keep it.

I am using the term in quotes because I am not sure if that is the proper term or not to make the gains permanent or not. I'm still pretty new to this whole Penis Enlargement thing.

DLD and others have been kind enough to answer my other questions in the Bathmate section but I figured I would post here so I could get more exposure to people's suggestions or what would be better is actual experience such as methods you guys use to make sure that your gains are permanent and are kept.

I hope I didn't ramble on too much...

Oh also I am sorry if this has been posted a million times... but I did the whole search the forum and I got tired of reading through posts that came up with non-relevant information as for what I was looking for. :)

Thanks for your time.

-Jaytea
 

animalwannabe

Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2011
Messages
230
Yea the search function is pretty bunk, not gonna lie.

Cementing Gains - If you made gains from stretching outwards and upside down and doing a certain Jelg a certain number of times. You continue doing this to make sure that the penis tissue/ligaments/blood cells are permanently expanded. When using the Bathmate if you pump for 20 minutes in the AM and 20 minutes in the PM, then just continue doing that and you'll notice an increase in your penis. Temporary for the first few months, permanent after 8-12 weeks.
 

Jaytea

Member
Joined
May 8, 2011
Messages
232
Thanks for the reply animalwannabe. I guess cementing gains comes over time of usage of the Bathmate and / or manual exercises ... or both.

-Jaytea
 

Turnover

Banned
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
3,810
I give my gains a loving massage every night and they have always stayed with me.
 

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
23,414
All that cementing is, simply is allowing the growth to become Penis EnlargementRMANENT. This is all it is. Think about how lifting weights creates new growth and strength, albeit its not permanent like penis gains the principles around it are the same. You keep consistent and rest to create a stress (stimulus) and repair for growth. Do it ''Stimulate recover grow stimulate recover grow'' thats how it goes and from START say today till in lets pluck out the air several months on into August and that new size is pretty much cemented.

You know when its permanent soon after you see gains. As you continue the exercise you reach a stagnant point and we get frustrated so use more intensity of shift shit about. At some stage we rest or notice more changes like EQ or whatever else. For me somewhere around here is the place its cemented but like Stillwantmore says, it JUST HAPPenis EnlargementNS .... as you continue to exercise enough the new growth becomes permanent and so long as you get erections when you stop pe'ing the gains will stay. This is why much older men loose size because erections die off and when you don't use it you lose it.
 

keepingitbig

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
802
Jaytea;430273 said:
Thanks for the reply animalwannabe. I guess cementing gains comes over time of usage of the Bathmate and / or manual exercises ... or both.

-Jaytea
Cementing is 6 months to a year +. At 6 months I cemented 8.5 nonbpel. I'm almost to a year now.
 

NoStopping

Member
Joined
May 9, 2011
Messages
135
REDZULU2003;430384 said:
All that cementing is, simply is allowing the growth to become Penis EnlargementRMANENT. This is all it is. Think about how lifting weights creates new growth and strength, albeit its not permanent like penis gains the principles around it are the same. You keep consistent and rest to create a stress (stimulus) and repair for growth. Do it ''Stimulate recover grow stimulate recover grow'' thats how it goes and from START say today till in lets pluck out the air several months on into August and that new size is pretty much cemented.

You know when its permanent soon after you see gains. As you continue the exercise you reach a stagnant point and we get frustrated so use more intensity of shift shit about. At some stage we rest or notice more changes like EQ or whatever else. For me somewhere around here is the place its cemented but like Stillwantmore says, it JUST HAPPenis EnlargementNS .... as you continue to exercise enough the new growth becomes permanent and so long as you get erections when you stop pe'ing the gains will stay. This is why much older men loose size because erections die off and when you don't use it you lose it.
I know you are a vet in Penis Enlargement, but lifting weights is so different (I hope). Because you will always have to keep exercising if you want to keep the muscles. I thought in Penis Enlargement there are gains that are really permanent, so without continuing to exercise you WILL keep those cemented gains, right?
BTW: If you compare Penis Enlargement with lifting weights, then why is there a discussion that's about a cooling down?
 
Last edited:

keepingitbig

Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
802
NoStopping;431139 said:
I know you are a vet in Penis Enlargement, but lifting weights is so different (I hope). Because you will always have to keep exercising if you want to keep the muscles. I thought in Penis Enlargement there are gains that are really permanent, so without continuing to exercise you WILL keep those cemented gains, right?
BTW: If you compare Penis Enlargement with lifting weights, then why is there a discussion that's about a cooling down?
I think he was implying that you must use intensity in order to bring permanent cementing in Penis Enlargement.
 

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
23,414
keepingitbig;431142 said:
I think he was implying that you must use intensity in order to bring permanent cementing in Penis Enlargement.
Exactly spot on.
 

dr.longdong

Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
180
cementing is really for length gains, like if all you do is hang or manual, then doing some girth work will "cement" the length gains,
manual clamping is pretty good
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2011
Messages
475
NoStopping;431139 said:
I know you are a vet in Penis Enlargement, but lifting weights is so different (I hope). Because you will always have to keep exercising if you want to keep the muscles. I thought in Penis Enlargement there are gains that are really permanent, so without continuing to exercise you WILL keep those cemented gains, right?
BTW: If you compare Penis Enlargement with lifting weights, then why is there a discussion that's about a cooling down?
I was thinking the same thing while reading this post abot weight lifting vs pe cause If i stop weight lifting i get smaller basically so the gains never seem permenatly
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
112,862
dr.longdong;431189 said:
cementing is really for length gains, like if all you do is hang or manual, then doing some girth work will "cement" the length gains,
manual clamping is pretty good
Cementing applies to both girth and length and this is largely due to the Tunica which requires slow, steady intensity for lengthly periods to accomplish. But you are correct is saying that girth expansion will help cement length gains.
 

MysticGohan

New member
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
3
Dear DLD, I wonder if it is possible to keep/CEMENT my reached size by simply using the Bathmate hydrompump or must I continue with the regular exercise? I have reached my desired size using the combination of your Bathmate exercises.

p.s. I have not cemented my gains yet


Big thanks to all the guys for answering my question and LONG LIVE KING SALVINI! :)
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
4,153
MysticGohan;616216 said:
Dear DLD, I wonder if it is possible to keep/CEMENT my reached size by simply using the Bathmate hydrompump or must I continue with the regular exercise? I have reached my desired size using the combination of your Bathmate exercises.

p.s. I have not cemented my gains yet


Big thanks to all the guys for answering my question and LONG LIVE KING SALVINI! :)
so you only used a combination of BM exercises to meet your goal?

and CONGRATS on making your goal!!!! what was your goal????
 

MysticGohan

New member
Joined
Nov 16, 2010
Messages
3
Dear DLD,

Please, let me know, is it possible to cement the freshly added gains by simply using the Bathmate, for example 1 or 2 times per week? Maybe I must add some Bathmate SuperStretch and SlowSquash Jelqs ?

If YES, how long will it take to cement those gains? I guess a month will be enough?

Many thanks and LONG LIVE KING SALVINI!!! :)
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
112,862
MysticGohan;616220 said:
Dear DLD,

Please, let me know, is it possible to cement the freshly added gains by simply using the Bathmate, for example 1 or 2 times per week? Maybe I must add some Bathmate SuperStretch and SlowSquash Jelqs ?

If YES, how long will it take to cement those gains? I guess a month will be enough?

Many thanks and LONG LIVE KING SALVINI!!! :)
I would say a month will be a good enough time to cement gains, if it is not you will know pretty easily and from there you could just continue work until it does. After that I would still suggest a light PE program to keep up good penile health, maybe one day per week doing the newbie routine.
 
Joined
Aug 10, 2014
Messages
713
The bathmate is amazing for maintaining girth, as well the extender for length . I think cementing is a bit of a misnomer though, because if you stop completely then I would assume eventually you will lose those gains. So in a lot of ways it is similar to lifting weights. That being said, if you work hard enough, long enough, and consistently enough then you should be able to buy yourself a nice cushion of vacation time from pe. Or low maintenance time.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom