wants9

Active member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
1,016
Likes
2
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#1
I've seen a lot of warnings not to overtrain, but is that for everything, or just one particular area of focus (length , width, girth)?

With more people using ADS's and/or hanging for several sets, it seems to indicate that there's not a limit on how much you can or should go after length each day. Is that an accurate analysis?
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
452
Likes
0
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#2
wants9 said:
I've seen a lot of warnings not to overtrain, but is that for everything, or just one particular area of focus (length , width, girth)?

With more people using ADS's and/or hanging for several sets, it seems to indicate that there's not a limit on how much you can or should go after length each day. Is that an accurate analysis?
Sure you can over train on length , it's just harder to than for girth and width. lol
About 1 hour a day is tops for length (for most of us anyway, except dld lol) past that is the point of diminishing returns
LT
 

wants9

Active member
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
1,016
Likes
2
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#3
longTom said:
About 1 hour a day is tops for length (for most of us anyway, except dld lol) past that is the point of diminishing returns
LT
What about all-day-stretch devices and lazy-ass-stretches ?
 
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
466
Likes
0
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#4
I personally feel that the perfect routine has yet to be discovered, there are so many factors that differ our results, which is exactly the reason some people gain faster than others, the people that are gaining faster (people like DLD) are obviously doing something right. Think about it like this, just imagine how many years, decades even it took for people to understand bodybuilding, knowing not to train the same muscle group in consecutive days, knowing what builds size and what creates endurance, things like circuit training to make blood flow from muscle to another...etc.
I mean, how long has "intelligent" penis enlargement been around (I know zulu's and people like that would put rocks around there dick but I mean Penis Enlargement with theories and methods)?
Sorry for rambling but I often get these thoughts when I read of someone gaining and then someone not.


p.s. I have had a couple of beers tonight and I have just re-read that through and it's come out a little different than in my mind, I hope people can understand it!
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
452
Likes
0
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#5
wants9 said:
What about all-day-stretch devices and lazy-ass-stretches?

ads devices don't stretch like your hands will, ie no where near the pressure.
same with l-a-s stretches .
LT
 
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
8
Likes
0
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#6
longTom said:
ads devices don't stretch like your hands will, ie no where near the pressure.
same with l-a-s stretches .
LT
I agree LT that the l-a-s are maybe more effective for hitting the ligs on a 15 min set than say a light hang or stretch , but I believe that the concept of ads is to stretch with as much tension over the longest period of time to somehow gain valuable gains.. I am starting to believe that convenience and availability to certain stretching routines according to your lifestyle makes all the difference in the world. For instance I can hardly get the privacy for a good hang or l-a-s , but I can ads for 8-12 hrs a day, no overnight for me yet, too painful at times. I have bathroom privacy for most of my girth routines which I am having most success at the moment. I think the ads is truly a long haul, patient effort to length , and maybe well worth it. Will have to check with SWM on his increased pressure vtlc tugger method, as mentioned in another thread. I tried it, but it is pretty extreme for pressure on my ads.. maybe I can work up to that tension. anyways sorry to ramble on.. later
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2003
Messages
452
Likes
0
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#7
toofister said:
I agree LT that the l-a-s are maybe more effective for hitting the ligs on a 15 min set than say a light hang or stretch , but I believe that the concept of ads is to stretch with as much tension over the longest period of time to somehow gain valuable gains.. I am starting to believe that convenience and availability to certain stretching routines according to your lifestyle makes all the difference in the world. For instance I can hardly get the privacy for a good hang or l-a-s , but I can ads for 8-12 hrs a day, no overnight for me yet, too painful at times. I have bathroom privacy for most of my girth routines which I am having most success at the moment. I think the ads is truly a long haul, patient effort to length , and maybe well worth it. Will have to check with SWM on his increased pressure vtlc tugger method, as mentioned in another thread. I tried it, but it is pretty extreme for pressure on my ads.. maybe I can work up to that tension. anyways sorry to ramble on.. later
Sure I have where some tribes start young kids out on ads for years, but I think it's a different kind of stretch than manual stretches not sure how to explain it maybe I can try later on how to express myself
LT
 
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
466
Likes
0
|
"Can you really overtrain on length?"
#8
I think the idea of an ADS is to keep the penis in the 'stretched' state, so that when it is healing it is healing stretched rather than healing in a post workout shrinkage state, although I think wearing a ADS alone would bring gains, just not as good as if you used one in conjunction with a routine!
 

Members online

Top Bottom