ggs

Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
46
Hi all,

I'm struggling with an annoying leftward curve that I've been attempting to fix for the past 4 weeks. I believe there has been minimal improvement which is expected as I hear curvature correction takes time.

I read about DLD bends for girth, I was wondering if the same ideology could be used to help correct my curve. If so, please instruct me on how to perform this procedure safely to correct a leftward curve.

Finally, ever since I attempted curve correction, my penis now curves to left while flaccid which never happened until after I did curve correction exercises. Any thoughts as to why?
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
4,153
ggs;598233 said:
Hi all,

I'm struggling with an annoying leftward curve that I've been attempting to fix for the past 4 weeks. I believe there has been minimal improvement which is expected as I hear curvature correction takes time.

I read about DLD bends for girth, I was wondering if the same ideology could be used to help correct my curve. If so, please instruct me on how to perform this procedure safely to correct a leftward curve.

Finally, ever since I attempted curve correction, my penis now curves to left while flaccid which never happened until after I did curve correction exercises. Any thoughts as to why?
Below is the OP to DLD's thread about the DLD bends. unfortunately the link to pic isn't functioning. maybe DLD can repost it when he sees this. it's possible it could help but from reading his description of how to do it I don't think it's the best exercise to correct your curve. If you are seeing any correction, even minimal, that is great for 4 weeks time. keep up what you're doing. PE takes consistency and time.

doublelongdaddy;20 said:
DLD Bends for incredible Girth Gains

This is a repost of the DLD Bend. I could not find the other thread and I a few people were asking about this exercise.

Basically the illustration show the exercise. Gandolf also made a video of the exercise. What you want to do here is this:

Get 90% erect.
Grab penis at extreme base and with other hand grab just under the glan.
Now in a slightly bend the penis in a rolling motion to the space between your hands. This can be done in different directions. For an added punch I like to set up the exercise then compress my hands together slightly ahen engage in the rolling bend.

http://www.mygreenpoint.com/jenn/DLDHorseshoe.jpg

This is an extremely dangerous exersize and should be done by experienced Penis Enlargement'ers that understand the risks and their own limits. I belive there is a very fine line between injury and gain, learning this limit comes with Penis Enlargement experience.
 

ggs

Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
46
I've read many posts about guys who have curvature issues that they want fixing, however I've hardly read any success stories or seen any success photos from curved to straight. Am I missing something?
 
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
2,598
No, it's just difficult to change the overall shape of your penis (unless there's a surgery to fix it, which who would want that?). Bends can help, but you need to take it slow. Jelqing at or around 100% EQ can help too.
 

ggs

Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2014
Messages
46
doublelongdaddy;598588 said:
DLD Bends were created to correct bends in the penis so yes, they will straighten a curve but plan on putting plenty of time in, this does not happen overnight.
Could you please explain how I would need to do it for a leftward curve? I read the DLD bends page, but the information seems a bit vague and confusing.
 
Joined
Sep 21, 2010
Messages
4,153
get 90% eret and grab firmly at base.
with other hand grab under glans.
gently bend your cock to the right.
Don't over due it. just take your time with this exercise and stay consistent.
 

shyguy85

New member
Joined
Sep 30, 2016
Messages
3
I also have a slight curve to the left and have just started PE and BM. I have noticed when I use the BM and when the erection goes down that my penis looks to have more of a curve at flaccid state. I hope the BM is not making it worse. Any suggestions??
 

BIGDADDYBOOTYBREAKER

Active member
Joined
Nov 12, 2013
Messages
1,926
shyguy85;707997 said:
I also have a slight curve to the left and have just started PE and BM. I have noticed when I use the BM and when the erection goes down that my penis looks to have more of a curve at flaccid state. I hope the BM is not making it worse. Any suggestions??
Hey shyguy85 this is an old thread you bumped but here I have some info that I dug up, I wouldve liked the OP to see it but since this thread is 2 years old idk.

You might want to check this thread by an old member of this forum that went by the name of German Stallion, he had some serious 90 degree bends in his penis due to peyronies. And he managed to get over it with the help of DLD and the brotherhood.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/boo-boo-s-and-band-aids-safety-in-penis-enlargement/94-my-history-long-but-hopefully-helpful.html

Damn DLD you are a good dude.
 
Last edited:

kyomoto

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 13, 2014
Messages
6,711
rocky1243;708256 said:
Hey shyguy85 this is an old thread you bumped but here I have some info that I dug up, I wouldve liked the OP to see it but since this thread is 2 years old idk.

You might want to check this thread by an old member of this forum that went by the name of German Stallion, he had some serious 90 degree bends in his penis due to peyronies. And he managed to get over it with the help of DLD and the brotherhood.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/boo-boo-s-and-band-aids-safety-in-penis-enlargement/94-my-history-long-but-hopefully-helpful.html

Damn DLD you are a good dude.

Bathmate should not make it worse but i recommend fixing it. Erect bends in the opposite direction of your curve should help fix your curve or leaning of the penis.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
110,658
shyguy85;707997 said:
I also have a slight curve to the left and have just started PE and BM. I have noticed when I use the BM and when the erection goes down that my penis looks to have more of a curve at flaccid state. I hope the BM is not making it worse. Any suggestions??
It will actually help straighten you out. It will in no way make it worse.
 
Top