Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,116
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#1
The idea first came to me after reading a thread created by pole
(link-----> http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1800 ) . The device i have created is simple, easy to use and provides a good strech. I will be releasing how to make one etc in a couple of days. The device is partly off the idea of hanging but it allows you do strech whilst sitting down on the couch with no use of the arms or even weights, you can even use it whilst out for a morning jog. But the best thing is that no one can tell your useing it. Well anyway after i have gave it afew test runs etc (used it for a hour or so today and my ligs are sore as hell) then i will show you what it is and release some pics etc and info on how to make one.

If you want to test it then PM but be warned i am not selling this device if you want one it is a DIY jobby.
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#4
I know I just blew a nut out of pure anticipation.
 

Gardenier90

Active member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
1,392
Likes
1
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#5
Sounds interesting. I'll wait patiently for it. *twiddles thumbs*
 
Joined
Aug 8, 2003
Messages
50
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#6
I sent you a PM.

Priapos
 
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Messages
383
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#7
Originally posted by stillwantmore
I know I just blew a nut out of pure anticipation.
lmao :p

im really anticipating this as well
 

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,116
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#8
Hey guys, im still running test runs on it at the moment but it seems to be going well. Its not really an ADS because it can only be worn in 20 min sessions like hanging to recover the circulation. Its a device that can ether be used as your whole routine or if you just wanted to get a couple of hours streching whilst driving, watching t.v or surfing MoS. Its a simple design and will cost next to nothing to make. I will try and get some diagrams up but im not very good at making them so just try and bare with me. I will keep you posted.
 
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
110
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#9
Hmm sounds rather intriguing, cant wait to here more.
 
Joined
Sep 7, 2003
Messages
93
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#10
Man I love homebrew Penis Enlargement supplies!
(Runs off to go think about what it can possibly be).
 
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
409
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#12
Originally posted by pUNKY
The idea first came to me after reading a thread created by pole
(link-----> http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1800 ) . The device i have created is simple, easy to use and provides a good strech. I will be releasing how to make one etc in a couple of days. The device is partly off the idea of hanging but it allows you do strech whilst sitting down on the couch with no use of the arms or even weights, you can even use it whilst out for a morning jog. But the best thing is that no one can tell your useing it. Well anyway after i have gave it afew test runs etc (used it for a hour or so today and my ligs are sore as hell) then i will show you what it is and release some pics etc and info on how to make one.

If you want to test it then PM but be warned i am not selling this device if you want one it is a DIY jobby.
Don't forget I have the copyright on that idea:p
 

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,116
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#13
I have nearly finished the diagrams and the testing is going good. Im just warning you that i device inst not hight tec things its mearly a add on to the AFB that allows you strechs any plave any time etc. I hope it proves useful! Well anyway i will send the diagrams to the people who PM me first to see what they think and let them give me any ideas/suggestions on how i could improve it, then i will realise the general plan.
 
Joined
Oct 10, 2003
Messages
240
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#15
I'd also be more than glad to help as well....I am THE ARTIST!:cool: I'll draw anything..anyone...anytime. Just gimmie a shout.;)
 

pUNKY

Active member
Joined
Jul 7, 2003
Messages
1,116
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#17
Im still working on it but im getting a problem with slippage:( i will try and get it working asap.
 

crazyJLK

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
18
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#18
Originally posted by pUNKY
Im still working on it but im getting a problem with slippage:( i will try and get it working asap.
i hear if you anchor the end of the penis with say, a nail or screw, there will be a lot less slippage. in fact, it will hold very steady, and there should only be minor amounts of blood.

at least, thats what i hear.... from the voices :(
 
Joined
Sep 12, 2003
Messages
110
Likes
0
|
"Brand New Device For Streching Anytime Any Place, With No Hands!!!"
#19
Originally posted by crazyJLK
i hear if you anchor the end of the penis with say, a nail or screw, there will be a lot less slippage. in fact, it will hold very steady, and there should only be minor amounts of blood.

at least, thats what i hear.... from the voices :(
Ouchhhhhhhhhh
 

Members online

Top Bottom