Best way to have sex if your a virgin.

TheBlackSloth

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
31
Ok so heres my situation. It's pretty embarrassing but I'm a virgin<:(. I have done everything else but have sex. Now this girl I'm talking to "says" she's a virgin too and wants to lose it to me. She knows I am also but I'm wondering what's my best way to satisfy her I'm 5.10 inches and I'm not to filled with confidence about my size. Any ideas what I should do so I don't nut in 2min like everyone says. I was thinking I'd eat her out for a half hour I'm a beast at that at least.
Any ideas other then laughing would be helpful thanks guys.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
113,135
TheBlackSloth;455492 said:
Ok so heres my situation. It's pretty embarrassing but I'm a virgin<:(. I have done everything else but have sex. Now this girl I'm talking to "says" she's a virgin too and wants to lose it to me. She knows I am also but I'm wondering what's my best way to satisfy her I'm 5.10 inches and I'm not to filled with confidence about my size. Any ideas what I should do so I don't nut in 2min like everyone says. I was thinking I'd eat her out for a half hour I'm a beast at that at least.
Any ideas other then laughing would be helpful thanks guys.

Attend to her and spend time on her, foreplay to many women is most important. Don't think too much on your size as she won't be, she will be having the same fears as you. relax and make it special. Get her some flowers and chocolate, take her out, have some fun and get in the mood, when the time is right you will be fine!
 

TheBlackSloth

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
31
Those were my thoughts exactly I think at this point we are both like screw the date let's just get down. I was going to do ALOT of foreplay. I might be thinking to much about the size thing but I just feel like she would be expecting mOre. Is 5.10inches enough to please her? The main reason I haven't lost it yet is because our school has a huge STD Rate
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
113,135
TheBlackSloth;455509 said:
Those were my thoughts exactly I think at this point we are both like screw the date let's just get down. I was going to do ALOT of foreplay. I might be thinking to much about the size thing but I just feel like she would be expecting mOre. Is 5.10inches enough to please her? The main reason I haven't lost it yet is because our school has a huge STD Rate
5.10" is just fine! You will be right in there with 90% of the other men in the world with your size:)
 

TheBlackSloth

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
31
Oh really cool right on actually remeasured its 6pm but I just started my newbie Penis Enlargement plan.
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
4,028
GO Slo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-w....
Having sex=having fun.
Put all thoughts of "the end game" out of your head and just simply enjoy fantastic playground that is a womans body.
Relax, go with the flow. Play, explore, laugh

With sex more than half the fun is the trip, not the destination.
 

newbie09

Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
811
Where do the size issues come from? If you want it soon you need to use what you have now anyway

Basicly what you need is quite simple... There are always chances to get it (probably you missed some already), but when there is one you got to see it and take it by doing what you need to do it.

If you both truly want it this shouldn't be difficult. It is easy compared to a lot of other things actually.
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
4,028
Today I gave myself flowers and chocolates...
I'm such a whore...


doublelongdaddy;455614 said:
Damn, you sound experienced!:)
 

TheBlackSloth

Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
31
Today I gave myself flowers and chocolates...
I'm such a whore...
Hahaha
well thanks guys honestly idk what i was so worked up over, it was easier then learning to breath. and like you said DLD 6in is good ;). I was quite proude actually i went 20some min plus a tonn of foreplay= no complaints. Thanks again.
 
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
4,028
Sex is a pretty natural thing, it should come pretty naturally. Sometimes guys just overthink their way out of a great time.
Congrats on the cherry pop. I thought I heard something.

TheBlackSloth;455727 said:
Hahaha
well thanks guys honestly idk what i was so worked up over, it was easier then learning to breath. and like you said DLD 6in is good ;). I was quite proude actually i went 20some min plus a tonn of foreplay= no complaints. Thanks again.
 
Top Bottom