AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,570
Likes
813
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#1
AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read


AVATARS must be PG rated! I have seen a few people with r and x rated avatars, this is not allowed here out of respect to the members who do not want to be exposed to that. Please modify all avatars asap. My MODS and I will delete any that do not fall at or under PG rated. Sorry but some folks do not want to see this stuff. You may say, "what about the porno forum", this forum is elective and people do not have to see this material if they choose not to but an avatar is universally viewed by every member.

Thanks for understanding

DLD

You may ask what PG is, here is the definition: Some material may not be suitable for children.

No Nudity
No Obscenities
No Erotic Cartoon that depict Nudity
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
75
Likes
0
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#2
doublelongdaddy said:
AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read


AVATARS must be PG rated! I have seen a few people with r and x rated avatars, this is not allowed here out of respect to the members who do not want to be exposed to that. Please modify all avatars asap. My MODS and I will delete any that do not fall at or under PG rated. Sorry but some folks do not want to see this stuff. You may say, "what about the porno forum", this forum is elective and people do not have to see this material if they choose not to but an avatar is universally viewed by every member.

Thanks for understanding

DLD

You may ask what PG is, here is the definition: Some material may not be suitable for children.

No Nudity
No Obscenities
No Erotic Cartoon that depict Nudity
What about YOUR AVATAR DLD, just Jen's face is enough to send a seven year old boy into early puberty! I have got to give that smile at least an R rating.
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
75
Likes
0
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#4
doublelongdaddy said:
LMAO:D I am getting more laughs from these threads then mad people.
Can I have an avatar with two bison making sweet love, I mean, thats not X rated. It is Discovery channel stuff.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
237
Likes
3
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#6
doublelongdaddy said:
AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read


AVATARS must be PG rated! I have seen a few people with r and x rated avatars, this is not allowed here out of respect to the members who do not want to be exposed to that. Please modify all avatars asap. My MODS and I will delete any that do not fall at or under PG rated. Sorry but some folks do not want to see this stuff. You may say, "what about the porno forum", this forum is elective and people do not have to see this material if they choose not to but an avatar is universally viewed by every member.

Thanks for understanding

DLD

You may ask what PG is, here is the definition: Some material may not be suitable for children.

No Nudity
No Obscenities
No Erotic Cartoon that depict Nudity
Really makes no difference to me at all but I am wondering -- did someone really complain? I just find it amusing because the very nature of this web site is R/X-rated.
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,302
Likes
302
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#7
Yes, mods saw filth and said it needs stamping out, I was one of the mods by the way.
Nudity in avaters is NOT ON.
We have a PORN section, and two other picture sections for all that.
Some people do not want to see such filth everytime they browse the site.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,570
Likes
813
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#9
TennisNut said:
Really makes no difference to me at all but I am wondering -- did someone really complain? I just find it amusing because the very nature of this web site is R/X-rated.
No, but only parts of this site are rated x and r. The enlargement forums, with the exception of PICTURE PROOF, are educational text. I agree that there is a fine line between Penis Enlargement and PORN but it is our responsibility to keep this separation so this line is not crossed.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
237
Likes
3
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#10
doublelongdaddy said:
No, but only parts of this site are rated x and r. The enlargement forums, with the exception of PICTURE PROOF, are educational text. I agree that there is a fine line between Penis Enlargement and PORN but it is our responsibility to keep this separation so this line is not crossed.
Whatever
 
Joined
Jun 8, 2003
Messages
75
Likes
0
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#11
I am glad for the change. Now, when someone walks into the room, I won't have to franticly close the page.
 
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
171
Likes
0
|
"AVATARS must be PG rated! Everyone Please Read"
#13
What about images of confusingly effeminate/macho looking aggressive pirates?
 

Members online

Top Bottom