S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#1
What is a shock routine first off? It is an extended Penis Enlargement session that can be composed of a certain type of, or multiple types of stretching or girth exercises, or a combination of these that lasts much longer than any of your previous workouts. So, if you usually Penis Enlargement for 30 minutes a day 5 on 2 off, you might do something like do your usual 5 on, then on one of your usual off days, do an extended Penis Enlargement session that lasts a total of 4 hours for example.

A shock routine can be used as a way of getting over a "platue", and to give the tissues of your penis more than they are used to. I have seen guys benefit from these in the past. Sometimes there is a slight but sudden increase in either girth or length , and sometimes the benefit is only psychological because they got more of a pump than they ever have before, liked this 'new size' and got remotivated toward achieving their Penis Enlargement goals.

I personally do my best to do one of these shock routines at least twice a month. Anyone else?
 
Joined
Jun 4, 2003
Messages
186
Likes
1
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#3
I am thinking of doing these, maybe twice a month on a saturday just do double my length routine, I won't be doing this for girth because I rest on the weekends as I feel rest time is important for girth.
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
780
Likes
0
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#4
Then, I currently do shock routines on the weekends since I stretch twice as much as I would on weekdays (more free time).
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,602
Likes
828
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#5
I have a couple of SHOCK ROUTINES posted within this forum, I'll try to find them. When I write a SHOCK ROUTINE I want it to be very intense but I also think extended periods of training are important to this type of workout. The very first SHOCK ROUTINE I did was a split GIRTH routine 1500 JELQs am/1500 Jelqs PM, 100 Jelqs Every hour in between. Lazy Ass stretches the entire day. A BLASTER Stretch routine in the AM and an Erect Stretching routine before bed. I wanted my penis to be at maximum pump and length through the entire day. I did Erect Stretching at night to try to stabilize the flaccid stretched gains into erect ones.
 
Joined
Oct 25, 2003
Messages
656
Likes
2
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#6
man I just gotta find a way to disciplin myself and my dick to handle 3-4 four hours, I justget bored of it after a half hour, or get afraid of overtraining
 
Joined
Jan 31, 2004
Messages
61
Likes
0
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#7
doublelongdaddy>>>I wanted my penis to be at maximum pump and length through the entire day.

This is the same premise you have me training under and thus far the results are astounding.

Paul
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#8
Sounds good DLD. I dont see how a guy can get bored during a girth session....unless he's just not getting a pump . The pump keeps my psyched up! I love seeing how fat I can go every session!
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,602
Likes
828
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#9
stillwantmore said:
Sounds good DLD. I dont see how a guy can get bored during a girth session....unless he's just not getting a pump. The pump keeps my psyched up! I love seeing how fat I can go every session!
Just posted this in another thread but it deserves a re-post:)

I tried a Girth Buster session when I first woke up today but it was terrible. I could not stay erect enough and it did not feel like I was accomplishing anything so I STOPPenis EnlargementD. I stopped and tried again later in the day. My second session was incredible and it felt great. The reason I am saying this is I want people to know that it is ok if a workout is not going great, it is ok to stop and wait, it is ok to try again. I think many of us get wrapped up in the negativity of a bad session and it can ruin our whole day. Sometimes it is better to walk away and hit it later in a better frame of mind.
 
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
346
Likes
0
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#10
doublelongdaddy said:
The reason I am saying this is I want people to know that it is ok if a workout is not going great, it is ok to stop and wait, it is ok to try again. I think many of us get wrapped up in the negativity of a bad session and it can ruin our whole day. Sometimes it is better to walk away and hit it later in a better frame of mind.
True. But I've also realised that even if a workout beings poorly it can still end up a smashing success. A few times when I've had a bad start (lacking erection quality and concentration) I've gotten pissed at myself and applied myself much harder than I usually do. The result have been some truly outstanding girth work. So there's more than one way to skin a beaver... rofl or something...
 
Joined
Jun 16, 2003
Messages
346
Likes
0
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#11
And to answer the original question, yes, I do shock routines. Not quite as crazy as 4 hours but that's probably because I only really count my girth work. I get my stretches in morning and night for about 5-10 min each time (length is fine, thank you), but when doing girth-only I tend to go to 90 min when doing my shocks. (Normal workout is about 40 min.) I've found that doing more than that at any one time, and I like to keep the pump , gets a little too painful for me.

In general I think shock routines are great. They allow you to keep motivated. The pump is usually greater than any ordinary workout and that's motivational. Once you see your dick bigger than ever you get enough motivation to plug away for a few weeks. And then you hit another shock and see what you get...
 
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
555
Likes
1
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#12
This Sunday I plan on doing 120 Blasters (Regular= 60). In addition, I will do downward stretches .
 
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
128
Likes
0
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#13
doublelongdaddy said:
I have a couple of SHOCK ROUTINES posted within this forum, I'll try to find them. When I write a SHOCK ROUTINE I want it to be very intense but I also think extended periods of training are important to this type of workout. The very first SHOCK ROUTINE I did was a split GIRTH routine 1500 JELQs am/1500 Jelqs PM, 100 Jelqs Every hour in between. Lazy Ass stretches the entire day. A BLASTER Stretch routine in the AM and an Erect Stretching routine before bed. I wanted my penis to be at maximum pump and length through the entire day. I did Erect Stretching at night to try to stabilize the flaccid stretched gains into erect ones.
Do u have a link to the other shock routined you are talking about, Also that is one awesome routine there!
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#14
Ok...I have to point out something. I like how DLD puts Penis Enlargement and MOS stuff in caps. Like SHOCK ROUTINE, or SEXY JEN, or A-STRETCHES . PHASE 3, GIRTH BUSTERS, MODS, LAZY ASS STRETCHES , and TESTICLE HEALTH ROUTINE. Always makes me chuckle. :D

Just picking at you, DLD.
 
Joined
Apr 19, 2005
Messages
687
Likes
1
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#16
lol. If you're being serious.....................well, lets not think about it
 
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
2,382
Likes
5
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#17
How'd it work out?

I might try doing this once a month. Hanging it would be kind of a stretch considering I hang over 2 hours a day already. For me to hang like 3 hours hanging would take about 4 hours plus in real time. I don't know maybe I'll try it. Matter of fact, I will.
 
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
128
Likes
0
|
"Anyone Do Shock Routines?"
#18
Hey DLD how often do u do shock routines, and do u have any links to the shock routines you have used?
 

Members online

Top Bottom