anybody tried levitra?

kausion_420

Banned
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,095
Ya Levitra is available in the States but the price is very steep in comparison to Cialis and Viagra. My suppliers carry Levitra but none of my customers have bought it yet.

I tried out some liquid Cialis 30mg/ml that I got from one of my suppliers and did my girth routine last nite. First time trying Cialis and I must say its AMAZING!.

My post girth measurement shot up to 6.75 and I think Ive FINALLY hit 6 inches EG. Im gonna make sure its cemented before I let you all know.

Kausion_420
 

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,361
Liquid is really good, I use the pills as well, I get free Cialis for hte rest of my life, with the Marines, so, I am just going to stcik with the pills and the free stuff, I get 20 pills a month @ 20mg's, so Its all good.

Thanks for the complement, Its the best one yet, and I will be sticking with this avatar for a long time.
 

pupper

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
362
I've got 20 tadalfil coming(generic cialis)Do y'all think its better than viagra?If so what are the differences?
 

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,361
pupper said:
I've got 20 tadalfil coming(generic cialis)Do y'all think its better than viagra?If so what are the differences?
Yes any cialis is better than Viagra, generic tadalfil or tadalfil does not matter, its all tadalfil and its all the same.

The great thing about cialis, its less in mg's, more effective, and last up to 3 days, so you wont miss a moment, with Viagra you have to plan oon whe you gonna have sex, Cialis you can bang when enver and how ever and stay hard.
 

kausion_420

Banned
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
2,095
Supra said:
Yes any cialis is better than Viagra, generic tadalfil or tadalfil does not matter, its all tadalfil and its all the same.

The great thing about cialis, its less in mg's, more effective, and last up to 3 days, so you wont miss a moment, with Viagra you have to plan oon whe you gonna have sex, Cialis you can bang when enver and how ever and stay hard.
True Dat!
 

pupper

Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2003
Messages
362
I can take 100 mg of silagra and fuck all day into the night.I imagine that cialis would be even better
 

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,361
pupper said:
I can take 100 mg of silagra and fuck all day into the night.I imagine that cialis would be even better
Damn Right!
 

Dario

1
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
780
I'd like to try Levitra eventually - just waiting for the generics to come around.
 
T

TheExecutioner

Guest
2 Questions, whats different about levitra compared to cialis and all them?
And supra, why does being in the marines give you a free supply of it?
 
Top