Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
184
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#1
What the fuck is up with the asian shit??


Not every asian dude has a small penis, I hate the fact that it's so implied by this society. Most of the small asian dudes media focuses on come from poor countries that don't have enough to eat and their bodies don't develop fully (it's true).

Gee, I love the fact that society likes to display a few hung white guys and a few hung black guys. Then concentrate that the few small portion of asians are smaller especially when the population of asians in the US are smaller than those of white and black people. Actually not too sure on that but the media sure plays a role in what we see.

Everytime I hear something like that I wanna murder them especially those black dudes who are really small or not so big, and starts saying shit about other people's penises when they have this little insecurity in the back of their heads.

And no this isn't a racist comment. It's from my own personal experience that a black guy will take it upon himself to take advantage of his implied ethnic size and try to belittle or show off to others.

If you're asian, who cares? Keep that crap for yourself. Whether you have a big one or a small one. Have some fucking self confidence.

It baffles me how a asian guy comes in here and goes I'm asian but I'm big and shows off trying to prove something.

Then other asian guys come in and say "I'm asian so I must be small, who's with me?".

This is the first time I even said that I was of asian blood so hah!
And I'm part Korean/part white and have seen other "asians" that are pretty well sized up.

My dad is around a little more than 7" (I can tell) and grew up as an active and healthy guy.

I, on the other hand ended up with a bit more than 6" mainly because in my opinion, I grew up going through alot of depression.

Stress, depression, and health has an effect on how well you develop through puberty. I had problems with all three.
 
Joined
Jul 20, 2003
Messages
356
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#2
Yeah i agree that not all asian guys are small but there are a few.. probably theres a bigger portion of small guys compared to other races

All the porn ive seen with asian guys they were all smaller than average and ive seen hung white guys hung black guys and even hung latin guys but never an asian guy so there is some truth to the small asian stuff
 
S

stillwantmore

Guest
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#3
I totally agree with you Loner, but please tone it down with the profanity ok? We're trying to set the standard in the online Penis Enlargement community and be better than places like cheekycherry.com where they tolerate less mature members who use such language more frequently. You can state your mind and still use your tongue skillfully (no oral sex pun intended ;)). :D.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
184
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#4
Originally posted by Hopingbig
Yeah i agree that not all asian guys are small but there are a few.. probably theres a bigger portion of small guys compared to other races

All the porn ive seen with asian guys they were all smaller than average and ive seen hung white guys hung black guys and even hung latin guys but never an asian guy so there is some truth to the small asian stuff

I don't think you understand what I'm saying to the full extent.
I've seen SO DAMN many tiny white guys in the real world. Porn is kind of like picking out the big dudes and exploiting them when the ratio of hung white guys to regular ones are like 1:232323232323123232132.

When you say there's a bigger portion of small guys compared to other races it's like you can say the same thing for white guys (from my experience).

I'm 6" NBP and swear by NBP :) and 6.5 BP when most white guys are like 6 BP or 5.5 BP

It sucks when some asians or non asians exploit their smallness and it somehow applies to people who are average or above average.
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
168
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#5
Man, take it easy. Your getting all stressed out over nothing, it's not that big of a deal. Saying asian guys have small penises is just like saying white people are trash and mexicans are filthy, its just a joke, get over it. I think you need to do more research also, I remember reading that the average condom used and bought in asia is like 15-30% smaller than the ones in America.

And when you say our society labels asians as having small dicks, I mean how many times in your everyday life has that topic came up? "Asian Penis Smaller than white" is not a common news headline.
 
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
51
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#6
Hey, don't worry about it - he's just drunk or high or something... :hammering
 

shodr26

New member
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
6
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#7
Who the hell care about different races d*cks. get over it. worry about your own.
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
448
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#8
Too many people worry about this kind of thing all the time, when really who gives a shit? So what if it was true about all this race stuff, and yes alot of guys would demand a higher status over another race or person because they might have a bigger/smaller penis than another. A person is not defined by the size of their dick, and anybody who thinks like this needs to grow up and get a fucking life of their own.
 

REDZULU2003

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
20,291
Likes
299
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#9
LonerJ, I understand your aggresion on this subject....you have my support.
In my line of work I see men naked alot [showers] and I seen black, asian, white, pacific etc etc you name it I saw it in my job.

I agree not all Asians are small....the media does make it seem they are maggots and the Blacks horses and the whites somewhere inbetween.

However, they are not saying ''ALL Asian males are small'' they are saying on AVERAGE......so if ya get say 100 Asian males put them against the Blue corner...than 100 White men put them in the Red Corner and than Black men - put them in the green corner....the rest i.e. Pacific, Arabs etc can go into a White corner.

Now if their choppers were measured....either BP/NBP or whatever - flaccid/erect length and girth the results would have the Blacks on top, the Mixed 2nd, whites 3rd and Asians last.

Please note the mixed crap is never done in penis studiys as the Arabs, pacific men etc etc dont do it as of beleifs they have so you can say the Blacks in the above example are #1, whites #2 and Asians #3.

Now LonerJ......like I said its AVERAGE.....take summut in equal amount and take data from it than come to a average common factor....its PROVEN fact that Asians are below average dick-wise on the whole.

You have taken it abit wrong.....and not surprising as the media presents it wrong...you seem to think that WE or whatever reckons the Asians are small fullstop and the Blacks Big Fullstop.
I may be wrong with your above thought...sorry If I am.

Anyways I agree with that statement ya made with the bigger boys getting shown more.
However.....I myself have only seen ONE Asian porn star...Penis EnlargementRIOD and that was from a guy here who told us.....that Asian guy was over-average so yey of course it exists.
But think to ya self.....why are they aint that many Asian pornstars male wise? They are hardworkers and pretty clever.....so it aint that......its cos they on the whole dont have the confidence to do it cos of their size IMHO and black males do it alot cos they are mainly Bigger and in more demand.

Its nuthing to worry about......ignore the crap, grow ya cock more and more than get a White slut...preferably some dumb Spanish Bitch and fuck her good....now you can think to ya self...''Thats one tick for the Asian men''

I hope you dont take any of this the wrong way....I have tried to break it down and explain to you why the media and people have the opinions you dislike as regards to Asian men penis size wise.


cya around.
 

Godsize

Active member
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
1,204
Likes
2
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#10
"My dad is around a little more than 7" "

How and why do you know how big your dad's erect penis is?

"I, on the other hand ended up with a bit more than 6" mainly because in my opinion, I grew up going through alot of depression."

Huh? Are you kidding? You ended up with a bit more than six mainly because you're part white.


It's nothing personal. Just keeping the conversation going...
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
184
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#12
Originally posted by Godsize
"My dad is around a little more than 7" "

How and why do you know how big your dad's erect penis is?

"I, on the other hand ended up with a bit more than 6" mainly because in my opinion, I grew up going through alot of depression."

Huh? Are you kidding? You ended up with a bit more than six mainly because you're part white.


It's nothing personal. Just keeping the conversation going...

:D, my dad is asian!!

and don't ask about how I know. I just do :(

And I know the whole depression thing sounds like a poor excuse. But I have gotten through some major bullshit I shouldn't have over so many years especially with my bipolar condition.
 
Last edited:
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
184
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#13
Originally posted by mazdab8r
Too many people worry about this kind of thing all the time, when really who gives a shit? So what if it was true about all this race stuff, and yes alot of guys would demand a higher status over another race or person because they might have a bigger/smaller penis than another. A person is not defined by the size of their dick, and anybody who thinks like this needs to grow up and get a fucking life of their own.
I don't acknowledge the stereotype, I'm mostly pissed by the people who MAKE the attempt to acknowledge it and use it to prove something (both ways).

Your statement is what I'm trying to say "A person is not defined by the size of their dick, and anybody who thinks like this needs to grow up and get a fucking life of their own".

It just angers me when people annoy me about it. It gets to a point where I feel I have to whip my dick out and PROVE it but I know I'm better than that.
 
Last edited:

Steve2003

New member
Joined
Aug 11, 2003
Messages
4
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#14
Hey Loner,

There is a bright side to your problem. If you are Asian, most chicks out there will be pleasantly surprised when you whip out 6"NBP, however I wouldn't like to be in 6" black guys skin, as every little bimbo out there expects 8x6 from him :)
 
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
168
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#15
I agree not all Asians are small....the media does make it seem they are maggots and the Blacks horses and the whites somewhere inbetween
When has the media ever portrayed asians as having small penises? There are no headlines entitiled, "Asian Penis considerably Smaller" or anything like that.

The fact of the matter is, is that on average, asians are smaller than whites and whites are smaller than blacks, thats just how it is on average, get over it, thats what Penis Enlargement is for.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,551
Likes
799
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#16
Whithin reason there are big and small penises in every race. No race is bigger, or smaller for that matter, than any other {of course in my opinion.} Myths will always exsist because that is human nature. The downside for some and upside for others to a race size myth is if you do not fit it's profile.
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
184
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#17
Originally posted by GellyBird
When has the media ever portrayed asians as having small penises? There are no headlines entitiled, "Asian Penis considerably Smaller" or anything like that.

The fact of the matter is, is that on average, asians are smaller than whites and whites are smaller than blacks, thats just how it is on average, get over it, thats what Penis Enlargement is for.
Oh I guess they don't mention it in those sit coms, shows, and movies.

:screaming

What kind of idiot news station or media would put up a headline entitled that directly?

You know what let's put an end to this convo, it'll go in circles and everybody is going to keep saying that on average asians are smaller than whites and blacks.

I'm just going to go Penis Enlargement and get my 8.5" and use it as my whip. :blahblah:
 
Last edited:
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
184
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#18
Originally posted by lonerj
Oh I guess they don't mention it in those sit coms, shows, and movies.

:screaming

What kind of idiot news station or media would put up a headline entitled that directly?

You know what let's put an end to this convo, it'll go in circles and everybody is going to keep saying that on average asians are smaller than whites and blacks.

I'm just going to go Penis Enlargement and get my 8.5" and use it as my whip. :blahblah:

gRR.. Too late to edit.

Oh I guess they don't mention it in those sit coms, shows, and movies.

:s

What kind of idiot news station or media would put up a headline entitled that directly?

You know what let's put an end to this convo, it'll go in circles and everybody is going to keep saying that on average asians are smaller than whites and blacks.

I have seen black people that are small to average and very few who were 'HUNG'. I've seen more white people who were small compared to average in the gym. And I have seen that most asians were average and some small so... the comparison between white and asians would lead me to believe that asian people are bigger than white people, correct?

But I know all that is foolish.
Besides, I don't want to offend myself both ways. :s

I don't want any stereotypes, I just want a person to be his own man. It just bothers me that somebody will insist on what they 'heard' without even 'seeing'.


ANYWAY.....
I'm just going to go Penis Enlargement and get my 8.5" and use it as my whip. :blahblah:
 
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
448
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#19
Yeh man that's right, we can start an end to all this black/white/asian stereotyping shit by not talking about it anymore! The only people that feed off of this shit are pathetic individuals who have nothing better to do than poke fun at another race, even if it completely untrue. We all need to drop this attitude and since we are at a Penis Enlargement site, let's just focus on making our own unit bigger.
 

shodr26

New member
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
6
Likes
0
|
"An end to this BS asian shit."
#20
Originally posted by mazdab8r
Yeh man that's right, we can start an end to all this black/white/asian stereotyping shit by not talking about it anymore! The only people that feed off of this shit are pathetic individuals who have nothing better to do than poke fun at another race, even if it completely untrue. We all need to drop this attitude and since we are at a Penis Enlargement site, let's just focus on making our own unit bigger.
 

Members online

Top Bottom