ADC and clamp comfort

Alrdybig

Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
169
Hey guys. I've recently been readin up on CrazzyEd's ADC history and I also went back and read the ADC section of the RedZulu's constrictor guide. I definently wanna start doing this, but I just can't seem to modify my CableClamp so that it doesn't snag and pinch my skin. Anyone made any mod's to thier cable clamp to aid in comfort and still keep its swiveling functionality? Hopin CrazyEd or Zulu chime in on this...
 

AlloyCG

Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
780
Are you using a wrap ? A strip of sock or an old t-shirt under the clamp is a neccessity.
 

jakb

1
Joined
Jun 25, 2004
Messages
1,318
I use an ace wrap to wrap it 1st , then put the cable clamp on. Take an ace wrap and cut it so its about 10-12 inches long and 1/4-1/2 wide, then wrap . No discomfort.
 

Alrdybig

Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
169
Yea, I know. BUt we're talking about All-Day clamping here guys. How easy is it for you guys to get to half erection, wrap it, and then without it going back down, put on your clamp and tight down? Haven't there been people here who clamp w/o wrapping by somehow cushioning the clamp so it's little gaps don't pinch em? Crazy ed? Zulu?
 
Joined
May 20, 2004
Messages
177
I get some pinching, but not as much. If you want to wear it all day and not have any pinching, a wrap is the only thing that will probably solve the problem.
I do still get a "pinch" when I wrap too, depending on the skin placement, etc.
 
9

9cyclops9

Guest
I use a hose clamp with electrical tape. Here's a pic. Sorry for the blurriness and huge pic size.
 

Attachments

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,621
Alrdybig said:
How easy is it for you guys to get to half erection, wrap it, and then without it going back down, put on your clamp and tight down?
Big-

I use pipe insulation that is sold at Home Depot, the large size it is sold in 6 foot long tubes, along with a cable clamp.

For me I put the pipe insulation on first. Then I put my hose clamp on over the pipe insulation, tighten it a little bit, usually until I see my veins bulge out some. At this point I am still limp. After I have made sure there is no skin pinches waiting to happen I Begin to arouse myself into a semi erection, then tighten the clamp some, then I push my coushioning and clamp as far as I can into my pubic bone. Then I tighten the clamp some more until it stays resting against my pubic bone. In order to take a piss I have to loosen it up 1 to 2 notches to get a good stream going, then I quickly tighten it back to where it was after pissing, sometimes I have to rearouse myself to get my erection level back to where it was.

You can use a cable clamp with the pipe insulation if you want to, but it is a little bit on the bulky side. The best way to go is to go with the pipe insulation and the hose clamp. Buy the biggest sized insulation Home Depot has. You have to put the insulation on while your limp, and get it as close to the pubic bone as you can, then make sure there are no wrinkles in your skin near or in the insulation, to get the overlaps in your skin out simply tug on your nut sack while holding the insulation into place, that will do the trick. I can comfortably wear my ADC at a 70% erection level as far as mesaurements are concerned for 6 hours +, Though it is not really at a 70% erection level because it is big and floppy in ADC. When putting on the ADC for the first 20mins or so you'll seem half erect in the feel of your penis, but after some short time it will still be big like that but will hang like a limp dick does. Good luck BIG! If I missed anything holla at me man!
 

Alrdybig

Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
169
Hahahha...BOught the insulation today...Tried it...Experienced that first 20 min of half erectness you are speaking of, then it dropped down. Only thing I didn't like is that I had to tear the slit to get the insulation off. Oh well. Im determined not to cut up a new 3/4inch piece each day even if I do have 6 feet of it. Im just gonna use that slitted one and close it over my dick every day...Should work...Hahahha, this feels great though. Clamping, without going through the hassle of therabanding my shit up.
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,621
Alrdybig said:
Hahahha...BOught the insulation today...Tried it...Experienced that first 20 min of half erectness you are speaking of, then it dropped down. Only thing I didn't like is that I had to tear the slit to get the insulation off. Oh well. Im determined not to cut up a new 3/4inch piece each day even if I do have 6 feet of it. Im just gonna use that slitted one and close it over my dick every day...Should work...Hahahha, this feels great though. Clamping, without going through the hassle of therabanding my shit up.

Big-

I would suggest that you use a new peice of insulation each day. Why????
First off cutting a slit in it will cause a skin pinch, and is a lot harder to put on than a full round peice. Second after a clamping session the insulation loses some of it padding, which weakens the seal created by the clamp and insulation combo. Three a 6 foot peice of insulation cost 1.50 and lasts a long time, its like 5 cents a clamp session. :)
 

Alrdybig

Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2004
Messages
169
crazyed27 said:
Big-

I would suggest that you use a new peice of insulation each day. Why????
First off cutting a slit in it will cause a skin pinch, and is a lot harder to put on than a full round peice. Second after a clamping session the insulation loses some of it padding, which weakens the seal created by the clamp and insulation combo. Three a 6 foot peice of insulation cost 1.50 and lasts a long time, its like 5 cents a clamp session. :)
I tried it earlier bro. Actually took the slitted piece, wrapped it around my dick, and closed it to the best of my ability, then put the cable clamp on. It worked well as long as I tried to physically push both ends of the insulation where the slit was towards each toehr AND THEN clamp. No pinching. Hmm, didn't notice the insulation losing the padding thing, but then again, this is my first time and you have a shitload of experience on me. Yea...1 inch at a time...6 foot insulation..Should last 72 times...Damn, I'm a cheap mofo....
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,621
Alrdybig said:
I tried it earlier bro. Actually took the slitted piece, wrapped it around my dick, and closed it to the best of my ability, then put the cable clamp on. It worked well as long as I tried to physically push both ends of the insulation where the slit was towards each toehr AND THEN clamp. No pinching. Hmm, didn't notice the insulation losing the padding thing, but then again, this is my first time and you have a shitload of experience on me. Yea...1 inch at a time...6 foot insulation..Should last 72 times...Damn, I'm a cheap mofo....


Yep cheap fo sho! But really you could go even cheaper, lets say cut 3/4 of an inch and BAM, you have 96 sessions that is three months worth!

No but for real man, after a while in doing this you will notice that there is no better seal, than a brand new peice of insulation on your dick. Also for me it is way more comfortable! One peice might be good for 2 sessions, after that for me it just does not have the same effect!

Good to hear your doing this and keep me posted on your progress!
 

DC3

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
59
I have been clamping and am trying the ADC. Its going on 3 hours and I'm seeing some fliud buildup on one side of my penis. Are you supposed to obtain fluid buildup while using ADC?
 

crazyed27

Active member
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
2,621
DC3 said:
I have been clamping and am trying the ADC. Its going on 3 hours and I'm seeing some fliud buildup on one side of my penis. Are you supposed to obtain fluid buildup while using ADC?

Yes after a few hours of ADC you will see some mild fluid build up . To help pervent the fluid bulid up from lasting, before you take the clamp off for the day get an erection, a big of one as you can, then quickly take the clamp off, and maintain an erection for 5 to 10 mins, just edge for several mins, thiat has helped me with getting rid of fluid buildup !

Also if you have time, every hour or so get an erection in the clamp 100% erection, for a few mins, let it go back dowm some and continue your ADC.

Another thing, if your new to ADC you will be more likley to see the build up ocurr. The more conditioned your dick becomes to the ADC, the less fluid build up you will see!
 

DC3

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
59
Crazyed you have been doing some ADC for a couple of months now no?? Had any good results from it?
 
Top Bottom