Blue Whale

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
179
After lots of thinking,experimenting and with unbiased Penis Enlargement scientifical approach i came to this idea of using Bathmate all day.
I dont know is someone else taught about this or even tryed it?


I am gonna try to do it as long as i can on a lower tension ofc.
Lots of preparation will be needed but i truly believe if this can be done that it will be ground breaking in every possible way.

Lots of variables and obstacles come into play.
Fluid build up ,pubic bone and skin irritations,keeping erection as close as 100% all day,keeping suction at a sufficient level all time,privacy problems etc,etc,etc.

Be free to chime in and give your unbiased opinions,suggestions and feedback concerning this idea and concept.
 

rebel2011

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2011
Messages
572
Isn't there some kind of medical condition you can get from erections lasting longer than 4 hours? I personally don't think I could keep going in erect but steady pumping would keep me at max expansion anyways so I don't see fatigue being a problem. You are talking about a low pressure (partial vacuum ) for extended periods then I don't know if it will work to increase girth because you wont actually get much expansion. Im my mind it would be like being 80% erect for 8 hrs? If you were to pump to a point that an erection couldn't subside then I could see potential. That wouldn't be a low pressure pump IMO. High pressure all day and if your white your dick wont be anymore

But you know all that and alot more so good luck with it man!
 
Last edited:

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
23,009
A controlled priapism in effect, induced via the Bathmate but controlled in a safe environment. This thread from the clamping forums may help you in the ideas and even supplements to use such as Befar cream for erections. Not saying use it, not used myself but it was mentioned in that thread.

I think if it can be pulled off it has major potential. It will be difficult doing his all day and by all day how long do you mean B-Whale? are you going 24/7 or cutting into segments for example lets say 4 hours on and 30 mins off 4 hours on or something like that?

The vacuum would need to be lower then usual. The Bathmate doesn't exert a pressure like conventional pumps hence why you can hardly really injure yourself with one, let alone use pressure that would be dangerous as it has built in safety feature (THE WATER displacement and the amount of volume the erection takes up to that water ). So you need to use a low pressure for much longer. This is similar to the theory on how/why extenders & ADS works for length but applied to girth.
 

Alex78

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
1,098
Blue Whale;454759 said:
After lots of thinking,experimenting and with unbiased Penis Enlargement scientifical approach i came to this idea of using Bathmate all day.
I dont know is someone else taught about this or even tryed it?


I am gonna try to do it as long as i can on a lower tension ofc.
Lots of preparation will be needed but i truly believe if this can be done that it will be ground breaking in every possible way.

Lots of variables and obstacles come into play.
Fluid build up ,pubic bone and skin irritations,keeping erection as close as 100% all day,keeping suction at a sufficient level all time,privacy problems etc,etc,etc.

Be free to chime in and give your unbiased opinions,suggestions and feedback concerning this idea and concept.
i did it with the Herc for 30+ min 3 times a day and getting into pumping with huge fluid retention !

It works but you must be brave to put your penis back in when it looks like its been through a lot....
 

Blue Whale

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
179
REDZULU2003;454842 said:
A controlled priapism in effect, induced via the Bathmate but controlled in a safe environment. This thread from the clamping forums may help you in the ideas and even supplements to use such as Befar cream for erections. Not saying use it, not used myself but it was mentioned in that thread.

I think if it can be pulled off it has major potential. It will be difficult doing his all day and by all day how long do you mean B-Whale? are you going 24/7 or cutting into segments for example lets say 4 hours on and 30 mins off 4 hours on or something like that?

The vacuum would need to be lower then usual. The Bathmate doesn't exert a pressure like conventional pumps hence why you can hardly really injure yourself with one, let alone use pressure that would be dangerous as it has built in safety feature (THE WATER displacement and the amount of volume the erection takes up to that water ). So you need to use a low pressure for much longer. This is similar to the theory on how/why extenders & ADS works for length but applied to girth.
No multiple sessions.Just one session.Gonna try to do it as long as humanly possible while not risking any permanent Penis Enlargement injury.I am aiming for 5-6 hour session at least but i think the fluid and tissue expansion will be so big that Bathmate will be laterally 2 small and i wont be able to pull my penis out.It would be really unpleasant to be forced to call fire department for an "emergency" situtation and end up in the newspapers.;)

I must order the pump sleeve because the irritation of the pubic bone and the base of the penis will be 2 much of an obstacle and a problem if i try to do it without the sleeve .
I will also need Viagra and plenty of other stuff.

My main goal is to create permanent plastic deformation to the inside "tissue" of the penis and try to provoke priapism.

I hope i will do it in the next 3-4 weeks.
 
Last edited:

dickerschwanz

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
893
Ok I tried 60 minute sessions with low vaccum as i mentioned somewhere already.
no problems at all other then that the skin got really dark.
I dont think that 3 hours+ without a break makes sense and it could do more harm then good.
I would say. start with the lowest pressure for 1 hour . im speaking of the pressure where your dick cant move in the Bathmate anymore(the vacuum does hold it somehow)
Then check your dick. shake it and get in for another hour.
Would be dumb to start from day one to all day Bathmate. just increase time ???
Im ready to do some 3* 1 hour sessions.
 

dickerschwanz

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
893
Ok blue whale I just hi jack your thread to report about my experience. ;)
I used the Bathmate the last 3 days as often as possible for as long as I thought its good.

1 day I had 4* 45minutes sessions in a row.
I got errect in the Bathmate and and pumped to it for a very good seal.
Then I gradually lowered it to a pressure where I thought I can hold for 45 minutes comfortably.
After every 10 -15 minutes I needed to repump a bit.
after 45 minutes I pumped it to a good amount and then lowered it to exit.
Nice plump feeling - no fluid build up .
Then I put in 10 jelqs and some kegals just to get a good circulation again.
Then I repeated the proceedure.

Result: very girthy and full dick.

Next day I combined it with my superset routine. Means I had my routine (5*5 with kegels and jelqs in between) and after it I got into the Bathmate for 3* 60 minutes. This I did 3 times that day and I had no problems whatsoever.
Result: very big girthy flaccid hang the whole day. Very low EQ! No morning wood!

did a test with non errect Bathmate for 45 minutes and I got a donut effect .

no major bruising

I think this has great potential espacially when you use it as a post workout tool. Like having a heavy workout and after it going into the Bathmate for a good amount of time with not so much pressure.

I experimented also with going in errect and at low pressure and ending the session with 6 minutes of gradually increasing pressure. The dick is then much easier on expanding.

when I got today into the Bathmate I could much easier reach my max then previous.

Well, much to find out and test. Certainly we also need a exit tactic cause i wont do this for the rest of my life LOL. Its insane LOL
why not make this offical thread about using the Bathmate for longer durations? Im ready to report about my progress.

I guess the goal is to cement the "in the Bathmate" gains to "outside Bathmate" gains. at least the flaccid hang outside is very promising.
 
Last edited:

Alex78

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
1,098
dickerschwanz;455579 said:
Ok blue whale I just hi jack your thread to report about my experience. ;)
I used the Bathmate the last 3 days as often as possible for as long as I thought its good.

1 day I had 4* 45minutes sessions in a row.
I got errect in the Bathmate and and pumped to it for a very good seal.
Then I gradually lowered it to a pressure where I thought I can hold for 45 minutes comfortably.
After every 10 -15 minutes I needed to repump a bit.
after 45 minutes I pumped it to a good amount and then lowered it to exit.
Nice plump feeling - no fluid build up .
Then I put in 10 jelqs and some kegals just to get a good circulation again.
Then I repeated the proceedure.

Result: very girthy and full dick.

Next day I combined it with my superset routine. Means I had my routine (5*5 with kegels and jelqs in between) and after it I got into the Bathmate for 3* 60 minutes. This I did 3 times that day and I had no problems whatsoever.
Result: very big girthy flaccid hang the whole day. Very low EQ! No morning wood!

did a test with non errect Bathmate for 45 minutes and I got a donut effect .

no major bruising

I think this has great potential espacially when you use it as a post workout tool. Like having a heavy workout and after it going into the Bathmate for a good amount of time with not so much pressure.

I experimented also with going in errect and at low pressure and ending the session with 6 minutes of gradually increasing pressure. The dick is then much easier on expanding.

when I got today into the Bathmate I could much easier reach my max then previous.

Well, much to find out and test. Certainly we also need a exit tactic cause i wont do this for the rest of my life LOL. Its insane LOL
why not make this offical thread about using the Bathmate for longer durations? Im ready to report about my progress.
all you have is swelling and you can only report gains after 2 weeks of not using Bathmate!
 

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
23,009
This swelling though isn't all temp from my own experience it often does result in permanent size. He reports no fluid build-up, granted that most likely is underneath the skin but fluids will be deeper in the penis which I think with pumping is more what we want to have. In time this will yield gains but a fine line on over training and having poor quality > mostly fluid.
 

dickerschwanz

Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2005
Messages
893
Thats what we try to find out here. what happens if we do this(all day Bathmate) for a like 1-3 months.
I think only doing this makes not so much sense. but in connection with a other intense workouts its maybe beneficial when the dick is for prolonged time fully pumped with blood.
Its the same theory behind it what dld is doing in his new workout. How do we approach the time after(also before) a workout?
just let the dick relax or is it maybe beneficial to have it for longer periods/low pressure in the Bathmate?
I give it a try for 1-3 months. till now it looks good and feels good..

Do we have any reports from air pumpers that did pump long time/low pressure?
 

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,361
Honestly most people here would think that I would be all for it since I am so extreme with my devices, but this sounds like a one way ticket to ED and maybe loosing use of your penis, please tread lightly. While in flaccid state you can stretch as much as you want, but being engorged is a completely different matter. Have you have heard the Viagra commercials say "if you have an erection lasting 4 hours or more, call a doctor" they say this cause its a bad thing. And this is even worse because pumps do ot produce natural erections, it pulls fluid into the penis over a extended period of time. The penis is not made to stay erect all day. I do not suggest you do this at all Blue. I know I have dont some crazy stuff but I would never attempt something like this for the pure fact that is not medically safe or sound.
 
Last edited:

Alex78

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
1,098
REDZULU2003;455581 said:
This swelling though isn't all temp from my own experience it often does result in permanent size. He reports no fluid build-up, granted that most likely is underneath the skin but fluids will be deeper in the penis which I think with pumping is more what we want to have. In time this will yield gains but a fine line on over training and having poor quality > mostly fluid.
well i had no fluid buildup the next day when i had a day off, but after two weeks i got smaller, and that is not that i did not cement, i did its just that you still have inner tissue build up...

Even if this works it is highly unlikely majority can use it in real life...
 

Alex78

Banned
Joined
Feb 13, 2011
Messages
1,098
Supra;455587 said:
Honestly most people here would think that I would be all for it since I am so extreme with my devices, but this sounds like a one way ticket to ED and maybe loosing use of your penis, please tread lightly. While in flaccid state you can stretch as much as you want, but being engorged is a completely different matter. Have you have heard the Viagra commercials say "if you have an erection lasting 4 hours or more, call a doctor" they say this cause its a bad thing. And this is even worse because pumps do ot produce natural erections, it pulls fluid into the penis over a extended period of time. The penis is not made to stay erect all day. I do not suggest you do this at all Blue. I know I have dont some crazy stuff but I would never attempt something like this for the pure fact that is not medically safe or sound.
well put!
The most i did was about 40 min and yes you loose EQ, i think it is safe to assume few hours is really pushing it!
Kind of got me thinking Supra, i was doing this 3 times a day but then i outgrew the Herc!
If i didnt i probably would have pushed for even more.
Thanx
 

REDZULU2003

Its a marathon, not a sprint!
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
23,009
I think that's the danger, severe loss of erection quality.
 

Blue Whale

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2009
Messages
179
dickerschwanz;455579 said:
Ok blue whale I just hi jack your thread to report about my experience. ;)
I used the Bathmate the last 3 days as often as possible for as long as I thought its good.

1 day I had 4* 45minutes sessions in a row.
I got errect in the Bathmate and and pumped to it for a very good seal.
Then I gradually lowered it to a pressure where I thought I can hold for 45 minutes comfortably.
After every 10 -15 minutes I needed to repump a bit.
after 45 minutes I pumped it to a good amount and then lowered it to exit.
Nice plump feeling - no fluid build up .
Then I put in 10 jelqs and some kegals just to get a good circulation again.
Then I repeated the proceedure.

Result: very girthy and full dick.

Next day I combined it with my superset routine. Means I had my routine (5*5 with kegels and jelqs in between) and after it I got into the Bathmate for 3* 60 minutes. This I did 3 times that day and I had no problems whatsoever.
Result: very big girthy flaccid hang the whole day. Very low EQ! No morning wood!

did a test with non errect Bathmate for 45 minutes and I got a donut effect .

no major bruising

I think this has great potential espacially when you use it as a post workout tool. Like having a heavy workout and after it going into the Bathmate for a good amount of time with not so much pressure.

I experimented also with going in errect and at low pressure and ending the session with 6 minutes of gradually increasing pressure. The dick is then much easier on expanding.

when I got today into the Bathmate I could much easier reach my max then previous.

Well, much to find out and test. Certainly we also need a exit tactic cause i wont do this for the rest of my life LOL. Its insane LOL
why not make this offical thread about using the Bathmate for longer durations? Im ready to report about my progress.

I guess the goal is to cement the "in the Bathmate" gains to "outside Bathmate" gains. at least the flaccid hang outside is very promising.
Good job.
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
111,961
MOS is famous for pushing the envelope and taking risks to find faster and better ways to make ourselves bigger, I salute Blue for this as I have been a lab rat for many years for the progress of Penis Enlargement, as many of us have. Please be careful, understand that there is risk in this type of work but there is also potential rewards. Best way for something like this to be tested is for one person to trial it with full understanding of it's danger and if they succeed without injury we may have new techniques for enlargement, if it goes the other way, well thats what warnings are for:)
 

Super

Lifetime Diamond Supporter
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
8,361
Blue just proceed with caution, I wish you the best. I wish I could follow your lead on this one as I too have the Bathmate, I hope you pioneer something here for us all
God Speed
 
Top