Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"About jelqs....."
#1
Hey!

I was just wondering id someone could clear up a quick question for me?

When it comes to doing jelqs (say, 1 set of 300), is it OK to take a very short break every 50 or 100 jelqs, or is it better to do them all at once?
 
Joined
Feb 2, 2004
Messages
387
Likes
0
|
"About jelqs....."
#2
Well it'd be different for everyone. Personally I take a small break every 100 to slap 'im around a bit to make sure circulation is kept going. Also keeps from rubbing him raw. Ah dunno, good luck!
 
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
358
Likes
0
|
"About jelqs....."
#3
I take a small break every 50 only because the lubrication i use tends to fade away after that many...
 
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Messages
2,189
Likes
11
|
"About jelqs....."
#5
I usually take a short break every 50-100 to add more lube and to make sure i keep my erection at ~90%
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,638
Likes
839
|
"About jelqs....."
#6
It is better to go as long as you can and build up endurance. Over time you will get stronger and the session will become easier. JELQING is a GIRTH exercise and the main objective is maximum expansion for an extended period of time. When I was doing wet jelqs I would only stop to reapply lube maybe every 15 minutes.
 
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"About jelqs....."
#7
doublelongdaddy said:
It is better to go as long as you can and build up endurance. Over time you will get stronger and the session will become easier. JELQING is a GIRTH exercise and the main objective is maximum expansion for an extended period of time. When I was doing wet jelqs I would only stop to reapply lube maybe every 15 minutes.
Wow, DLD responded to one of my posts - I feel all special. :blush:

Even though jelqing is primarily a girth excercise, does it have a small bearing on length at all?

Does this mean then that the length gains in the PHASE I routine are primarily coming form the stretches , or are they being assisted by the jelqs as well?
 

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
Joined
Jun 3, 2003
Messages
104,638
Likes
839
|
"About jelqs....."
#8
Ringwraith said:
Wow, DLD responded to one of my posts - I feel all special. :blush:

Even though jelqing is primarily a girth excercise, does it have a small bearing on length at all?

Does this mean then that the length gains in the PHASE I routine are primarily coming form the stretches, or are they being assisted by the jelqs as well?
JELQING is primarily a GIRTH exercise but it does aid in LENGTH too on a couple levels. The actual jelq stroke is a repetitive light stretch so with each stroke you stretch a little. Secondly, GIRTH always increases LENGTH because when the penis expands out it also expands up.
 
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
12
Likes
0
|
"About jelqs....."
#9
doublelongdaddy said:
JELQING is primarily a GIRTH exercise but it does aid in LENGTH too on a couple levels. The actual jelq stroke is a repetitive light stretch so with each stroke you stretch a little. Secondly, GIRTH always increases LENGTH because when the penis expands out it also expands up.
Many thanks, DLD. :cool:
 
Top Bottom