93 Year Old Mom & PE!

ADF

Registered
Hello MoS Brothers,
I just put a thread in the Mental Health and Wellness Forum about how my 93 year old Mom and brother are effecting my PE. Click the link to go there and read it if you like. There is a pic there of dear Ol Mom at 89 sitting on my Harley.:)

Some times things just have to take priority over making your penis bigger. If you don't have the time to work on it now, you have the rest of your life. Just keep trying to squeeze in as much stretching as you can throughout the day to maintain your size.

dmoney101;601915 said:
Some times things just have to take priority over making your penis bigger. If you don't have the time to work on it now, you have the rest of your life. Just keep trying to squeeze in as much stretching as you can throughout the day to maintain your size.

ya doing as much as you can for your mom is always most important as you know...but of course there is always a bit of frustration when you have things you want to have time for but can't b/c of other things. 93 though!!! that's great...hope my parents live to be 93

PE is a great way to escape the issues in our life so having some time to yourself to train is healthy but be sure to dedicate most of the time you have to Mom.

youknowme123321;601934 said:
ya doing as much as you can for your mom is always most important as you know...but of course there is always a bit of frustration when you have things you want to have time for but can't b/c of other things. 93 though!!! that's great...hope my parents live to be 93

Yeah I think when I come to my last days, I'll reminisce more on the time i spent with my parents than how big my penis was.

I love the picture of your Mom, it should be in the Harley Museum!

I pray to live that long as well. That's one of the major prayer point I ask from God.

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom