Jack03

Registered
Hey guys, i was just wondering what the risks or side effects of a thrombose vein are? Are they anything you should freak out about? I read all the other posts about them but none of them really gave any information on the risks or side effects of them. Anyway, I am not sure if I have one or not. I noticed a hard thin vein at the base of my penis the other day when I was clamping but it didn't hurt and i was not sure if it was just because my penis was engorged. I also felt it when i was flaccid but I am not sure if it was always there and I have just noticed it because i have been paying attention to it. Since I am not sure if it is one i continued today with my girth routine of 300 jelqs and 15 minutes of clamping and didn't notice any changes or discomfort or any thing out of the ordinary other than the same veiny thing. I also warm up and down for 10-15 minutes with a moist heating pad every workout and I didn't do any girth routine yesterday and it was still the same. I was just wondering since I don't know if it is a thrombose vein or not is there any negative effects of continuing Penis Enlargement with a thrombose vein? THANKS

I think allot of guys are quick to think they have thromboses when it could be a number of different things. Thromboses in the penis is a cord-like thickening and hardening of a superficial vein(s), which result in varying degrees of pain. Basically it is a blood clot. When we do Penis Enlargement the vascularity of our penis changes and larger, bulging veins are a normal part of this process. Many people may think they have this condition when it is merely a change in the vascularity.

Here is an abstract I found on the subject:

Superficial dorsal penile vein thrombosis (penile Mondor's disease).
International Urology & Nephrology. 28(3):387-91, 1996.
Ozkara H. Akkus E. Alici B. Akpinar H. Hattat H .
In our center between 1992 and 1994 penile Mondor's disease (superficial
dorsal penile vein thrombosis) was diagnosed in 5 patients aged 20-39
years. In all patients the thromboses were noted 24-48 hours after a
prolonged sexual act with or without an intercourse. the main symptom
was a cord-like thickening of the superficial veins, which were painless
or slightly painful. Doppler examination of the superficial dorsal vein
revealed obstruction of the vessels. In 2 patients the retroglandular
plexus was also involved. Patients were treated with anti-inflammatory
medications (Tenoxicam or Ibuprofen). The resolution of the thrombosis
occurred uneventfully within 4-6 weeks. No recurrence or erectile
dysfunction was noted in any of the patients. Penile Mondor's disease is
a benign pathology of the superficial dorsal penile vein and should be
taken into account in the differential diagnosis of penile pathologies.

Back
Top Bottom