whitehead

Registered
Okay, I've been at this for 9 months now. About 4 months into it I was informed my routine was bad, then I switched to a recommended one for about 3 months, which again yielded nothing. Now I am restarting using DLD's beginning routine. Can anyone link me to DLD's full routine threads? I intend to try to emulate the successful cases as best I can. My goal is to gain one inch, just go to 7.25.

whitehead - follow DLD's Newbie to a "T" and you are practically guaranteed to gain something. Keep at it and work hard! :)

What can I say, that just sucks, mabey cause you had no ROP:D

ROP = potential to grow? It's possible, it would suck but if it's true I must accept it.

Hey Supra, will you still be selling the ROPS in about 2-3 months? I would definatley like to get one of these from you, the sound pretty damn gnarly.

I know how you feel, when I started pe I did jelqing for a month straight almost every day and got nothing out of it, but I think I overworked myself (1000 jelqs a day)

Well, not to add insult to injury but I've only been at it for two weeks now and have seen a .25 inch gain. I think it's mostly due to better circulation but you have to push those stretches to the limit. As they say, you should feel discomfort, but not pain. The thing is people also have different pain thresholds, so who's to say that one man's dicomfort isn't another man's pain.

My point is try pushing the envelope a bit, just do it slowly so you don't injure yourself. That said, I hope you see some gains soon.

Unknown to many my entire collection of exercises, videos, pictures, sound files, etc. can be found at www.mattersofsize.com. FOR a small fee you gain coplete access and the money goes to the free forum.

Back
Top Bottom