9 month injury, Cannot PE!

ChaChaChaChea

Hi guys! I think I have posted here once before, I developed an interest in this forum after DLD was banned from Thunders! DLD was by far the most helpful then and I hope that either he or someone else that knows their injury stuff can help me out!

First off Let me describe the symptoms-

Pain in groin where shaft connects to pube mound on the left side. It is shooting pain it hurts to touch, and if my penis is angled at all towards the floor the pain gets worse. At the time this pain occurred I may have been jelqing improperly, although I think it was fowfers (Tuck fp behind cheeks and sit on it) that damaged my ligaments. The pain seems to travel from where the shaft and pube mound connect on the left side all the way back to my anus. I have located it to be some sort of string. Most of the pain however does resonate around that connection of the shaft and the mound, and a little bit above.

I have stopped all Penis Enlargement for 9 months and ever since then I have been in a very depressed state. I had the chance for 3 months to Penis Enlargement and in that time I gained an inch! Since then, it really has plagued my mind in the back of my consciousness. I need help!

I have gone to a doctor! Actually a week ago. He said it is strained after examining the injury from 5 different positions and that I just need to not irritate it. The problem is I haven`t irritated it in 9 months. I am willing to do anything and everything to get back to Penis Enlargement! Also, since I first hurt it the pain has lessened, but not much and only after the first month of letting it rest.

What should I do? Please help!! Thanks again Guys. I love you all.

-Chea

MCTFB

Tunica work only. Grab the base with one hand (or wherever your ligs end which depends on how much you have pulled out the ligs already) and just below the glans with the other hand and pull in opposite directions. That way you are pretty much guaranteed to be hitting the tunica only.

Most of my gains so far have been from the tunica as I only really started going after the ligs aggressively recently with hanging , straight down pulls, and jelqing at angles which tax the ligs more than the tunica.

Also, for connective tissue regrowth like ligaments, tendons, and cartilage, there are a variety of supplements which supposedly help out with repair and reducing inflammation from injury.

I just started adding in Glucosamine and Chondroitin as well as MSM (all joint support supplements which help in building collagenous tissue) to see if it helps with making my dick more elastic as it tends to help out with joint flexibility and regrowth in other parts of the body. I had a nagging shoulder injury from lifting where I pulled something around my rotator cuff and the Glucosamine and Chondroitin seems to have helped get me over it after about a week.

Just a theory though, but I have had ligament injuries in other areas of the body when playing soccer and sadly the best thing you can do is rest it completely and just wait until it totally heals. The more you work it out, the longer it is going to take to heal and you will just build up more and more scar tissue and cause it to heal back improperly if you keep stressing it. Once it is healed, you will have to work out hard to break up that scar tissue, just as guys who get blow out their ACL in their knee need to work really hard at building it back up to its full strength, once the ACL has healed back. Nevertheless, even when the ACL heals back after surgery, you are never going to have as good a flexibility as you had before because repeated stress injuries build up scar tissue.

MCTFB

Oh yeah THIS LINK might be of use to you. I was doing some research on ligament recovery from injuries and heavy stretching .

Supposedly from any ligament injury you should wait at least 2 months before doing anything, and then go from there. Mild use is good, but anything more than that will just cause reinjury.

I had a sprained ankle that never completely healed until I stopped playing soccer completely for like 3 months and that meant I wore an ankle brace and played with pain and limited movement for well over a year. Once I finally didn't do anything, it healed back to normal again.

As for your injury, if your doctor doesn't think you need surgery, I would generally just try and do what he says. Maybe this link I provided could be of use.

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
ChaChaChaChea said:
Pain in groin where shaft connects to pube mound on the left side. It is shooting pain it hurts to touch, and if my penis is angled at all toward the floor the pain gets worse. At the time this pain occurred I may have been jelqing improperly, although I think it was fowfers (Tuck fp behind cheeks and sit on it) that damaged my ligaments. The pain seems to travel from where the shaft and pube mound connect on the left side all the way back to my anus. I have located it to be some sort of string. Most of the pain however does resonate around that connection of the shaft and the mound, and a little bit above.
-Chea
Cha, this sounds like a Penis EnlargementLVIC FLOOR MUSCLE injury. Perhaps there is a tear within this muscle group. Since the symptoms go from the base back to the anus this is almost certain. I would see a urologist and start some kind of therapy to correct it. The Penis EnlargementLVIC FLOOR MUSCLE are a very difficult area to heal. There really is no Penis Enlargement technique that I know of that will help this. I would suggest the visit to the urologist, hat baths, light massage at the base back to the anus.

Members online