discolor/beauty 9 Easy Methods of Getting rid of Discoloration

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Administrator
Super Moderator
Registered
Rose Water
Rose water has incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works as a good skin toner.

Soak a cloth in pure rose water for a few minutes.
Put the soaked cloth on the discolored area of the penis.
Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice daily until discoloration fades.

Almond Oil
Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very beneficial for the delicate skin of the penis. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade discoloration. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to help eliminate discoloration in the future.

Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the discoloration and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, wash it off with cold water.
Follow this remedy daily until the discoloration disappears.

Cucumber
Another option is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Follow this remedy daily until discoloration is gone.

Raw Potato
There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten discoloration.

Get Rid of discoloration Using this Potato Home Remedy
Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over the discolored area. Make sure the juice covers the entire discolored area. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily until discoloration is gone.

Apple Cider Vinegar
Massaging with Apple Cider Vinegar into discolored area 2-3 times daily, use until discoloration is gone.

Tomato
Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten skin to a great extent.

Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the discolored area and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day until color returns to normal.

Lemon Juice
The vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help remove discoloration, thanks to its skin-lightening properties.

Use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice on discolored area. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off. Do this once daily for until discoloration fades.

Another option is to make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour (besan) and turmeric powder. Apply this thick paste gently on effected area of penis. Rinse it off with clean water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times every week until discoloration fades.

Note: If the lemon juice causes a burning sensation then discontinue its use.

Coconut Oil
Massaging with coconut oil is another effective natural remedy to lighten discoloration. Due to its moisturizing quality, coconut oil also promotes smooth skin and prevents dryness.

Simply massage some extra-virgin coconut oil on the discolored area.
Leave it on for a few hours, and then wash it off.
Repeat two to three times daily until discoloration fades.

Tea Bags
The caffeine and antioxidants present in tea can be highly beneficial for getting rid of discoloration as well as water retention by shrinking the blood vessels and reducing fluid. The tannins, in particular, help decrease swelling and discoloration.

Turmeric
Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help minimize discoloration. It will also make the skin feel smoother and softer.

Mix two teaspoons each of turmeric powder with pineapple juice to make a thick paste.
Apply this paste to the affected area.
Leave it on for about 10 minutes before wiping it away with a soft, damp cloth.
Do this daily until you get positive results.

These methods have been used for discoloration on many parts of the body. What is most incredible about these methods are they are being used on the penis skin, which is very similar to the eye-skin. I was off looking for discoloration methods and I found this information. I changed certain parts to apply mainly to PE.

I hope this is a great help

DLD

I remember one time i splashed essential oils on my cock because I though it would give more blood flow, and I't probably did because i was flaccid hanging really fat.
The shit burned some but I left it anyway, and after like two days of applying it maybe twice per day i started shedding skin. I only shed like twice (because it burned too much for me) so i don't think it took away much discoloration, but the peeled skin did look brown.
I still have one of the oils which is rosemary, and I'm probably gonna use it for that just for fun. The other two oils where lemongrass, and Clary sage

youknowme123321;678115 said:
Some men have reported greatly improving discoloration with apple cider vinegar as well

Forgot that one, I will add now, thanks.

I wouldn't necessarily say that the list is in the recommended order. Rose water is quite mild and good thing to start with though, although I haven't personally tried it.

There was a lot of talk about Apple Cider Vinegar and I have that in my possession. Seems quite effective, of course with all discolouration methods you must stick to the program.
I don't have very big discolouration, but bought the ACV anyway, as the price is very low.
Other thing I'm trying at the moment is Black Seed Oil, which is supposed to be an aid for so many things ... I think there's some slight amount of more girth when I use it, I usually apply it by night before bed.

One skincare product I would possibly add to the list would be Shea Butter. In my personal experience, I would replace the Coconut Oil with Shea Butter.
That's bit of a personal thing, won't happen to all, but Coconut Oil has high comedogenic rating and I think I had some issues with coconut oil because of that.
It does have great properties, but it isn't suitable for everyone as skintypes vary.

I have some ACV but haven't tried it because it stinks so bad.

I was wondering if almond oil might be better than coconut oil?

Any other experiences from other members that have had better results with some of these than others?

Almond oil is at least less comedogenic than coconut oil. (Almond oil rated at 2 and coconut oil at 4.)
I don't recall using almond oil, unless maybe a very long time ago on my hair.

Definitely try almond oil instead of coconut oil in my opinion. I'd stick to using coconut oil internally from time to time.
I did have a very high quality extra virgin coconut oil but in my case I've eliminated the cause of certain skin problems to coconut oil.

Currently Shea Butter seems to be quite good on my face, I don't use it on my unit that much, but it's good for that as well.

I agree about ACV, the smell isn't really great! But it's still a good product against discoloration and other things. In my experience the smell will fade quite quickly and I'd be hard pressed to detect a scent under clothes.
At least it's good to have on hand for cooking and cleaning applications; there are many uses for ACV.

ACV is best with discoloration but the small is what it is. There are other methods that may work, some chemical some natural. Filmfreak has a huge thread on this subject and made amazing changes in his discoloration issues.

What methods are most effective when using ACV? Dipping/soaking penis in a cup of ACV or maybe another method? How long should I soak in ACV if this is the best method?

jdm5jdm5jdm5;727195 said:
What methods are most effective when using ACV? Dipping/soaking penis in a cup of ACV or maybe another method? How long should I soak in ACV if this is the best method?

Dipping is good, I have also heard that some men rub it in to the skin, others will soak a washcloth in ACV and wrap it about the penis. How long? I would go for 20 minute sessions.

If I do 20 minutes of ACV every other day when should I start seeing lightening and complete restoration of my original skin color? 2 weeks, 2 months, a year, etc?

jdm5jdm5jdm5;727372 said:
If I do 20 minutes of ACV every other day when should I start seeing lightening and complete restoration of my original skin color? 2 weeks, 2 months, a year, etc?

How are you applying?

I will be dipping it into ACV. Might possibly try wrapping it with a wash cloth or something but most likely will be dipping.

The time table for the change is so variable, depending on the discoloration rate and your own body aiding the process.

So, better it is to just stick to the regime, keep dipping regularly. I would say sometimes you could use cotton pads to wipe your stuff with ACV.
I can't say from experience, but 20 minutes seems quite a lot of dipping time. It's best to start with less time and then increase than the other way around!
It's easier to add more time and gain better results than go backwards from "oh damn, that was too much!"

There's no really straigth answer to how much time it takes as I said, but I think one could expect a change within few months; maybe some even within few weeks.
The main key with changes is to stick with the plan.

arkailija;727519 said:
The time table for the change is so variable, depending on the discoloration rate and your own body aiding the process.

So, better it is to just stick to the regime, keep dipping regularly. I would say sometimes you could use cotton pads to wipe your stuff with ACV.
I can't say from experience, but 20 minutes seems quite a lot of dipping time. It's best to start with less time and then increase than the other way around!
It's easier to add more time and gain better results than go backwards from "oh damn, that was too much!"

There's no really straigth answer to how much time it takes as I said, but I think one could expect a change within few months; maybe some even within few weeks.
The main key with changes is to stick with the plan.

Thanks my Brother! I think you answered JD :)

Rose Water
Rose water has incredible ingredient for skin care. It rejuvenates the skin and has a soothing effect. Due to its mild astringent properties, it also works as a good skin toner.

Soak a cloth in pure rose water for a few minutes.
Put the soaked cloth on the discolored area of the penis.
Leave it on for about 15 minutes.
Follow this remedy twice daily until discoloration fades.

Almond Oil
Almond oil is a great natural ingredient that is very beneficial for the delicate skin of the penis. Regular usage of almond oil will help fade discoloration. In addition to almond oil, you can use vitamin E oil to help eliminate discoloration in the future.

Before going to bed, apply a little almond oil over the discoloration and gently massage it into the skin. Leave it on overnight. The next morning, wash it off with cold water.
Follow this remedy daily until the discoloration disappears.

Cucumber
Another option is to mix cucumber juice with lemon juice in equal amounts. Use a cotton ball to apply the mixture on the affected skin. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off with water. Follow this remedy daily until discoloration is gone.

Raw Potato
There are natural bleaching agents present in potato that can help lighten discoloration.

Get Rid of discoloration Using this Potato Home Remedy
Grate one or two raw potatoes to extract the juice. Soak a cotton ball in the juice and place it over the discolored area. Make sure the juice covers the entire discolored area. Allow the juice to sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse well with cool water. Repeat once or twice daily until discoloration is gone.

Apple Cider Vinegar
Massaging with Apple Cider Vinegar into discolored area 2-3 times daily, use until discoloration is gone.

Tomato
Tomatoes have bleaching properties that can lighten skin to a great extent.

Mix one teaspoon of tomato juice with one-half teaspoon of lemon juice. Gently apply this mixture on the discolored area and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy twice a day until color returns to normal.

Lemon Juice
The vitamin C present in lemon juice can also help remove discoloration, thanks to its skin-lightening properties.

Use a cotton ball to apply fresh lemon juice on discolored area. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and rinse it off. Do this once daily for until discoloration fades.

Another option is to make a thick paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice, two tablespoons of tomato puree, a pinch of gram flour (besan) and turmeric powder. Apply this thick paste gently on effected area of penis. Rinse it off with clean water after 10 to 15 minutes. Repeat two or three times every week until discoloration fades.

Note: If the lemon juice causes a burning sensation then discontinue its use.

Coconut Oil
Massaging with coconut oil is another effective natural remedy to lighten discoloration. Due to its moisturizing quality, coconut oil also promotes smooth skin and prevents dryness.

Simply massage some extra-virgin coconut oil on the discolored area.
Leave it on for a few hours, and then wash it off.
Repeat two to three times daily until discoloration fades.

Tea Bags
The caffeine and antioxidants present in tea can be highly beneficial for getting rid of discoloration as well as water retention by shrinking the blood vessels and reducing fluid. The tannins, in particular, help decrease swelling and discoloration.

Turmeric
Turmeric has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help minimize discoloration. It will also make the skin feel smoother and softer.

Mix two teaspoons each of turmeric powder with pineapple juice to make a thick paste.
Apply this paste to the affected area.
Leave it on for about 10 minutes before wiping it away with a soft, damp cloth.
Do this daily until you get positive results.

These methods have been used for discoloration on many parts of the body. What is most incredible about these methods are they are being used on the penis skin, which is very similar to the eye-skin. I was off looking for discoloration methods and I found this information. I changed certain parts to apply mainly to PE.

I hope this is a great help

DLD

@MosMaster, maybe you want to take a look at this thread.

Awesome, thank you very much! ACV sounds really great and I already consume it orally 2-3 times a day for health benefits. Cool!
You're welcome. I hadn't even thought about discoloration before you mentioned it.
ACV = Apple Cider Vinegar?

You're welcome. I hadn't even thought about discoloration before you mentioned it.
ACV = Apple Cider Vinegar?
Exactly. It's so very beneficial for health and dieting, have been using it every day for years for this reason.

Awesome to learn it has even more benefits such as bleaching skin

Reactions: DLD
Back
Top Bottom