10.25alive

Registered
Recently reached 9 inches erect. Haven't been on the forums for awhile. I have been doing only manual exercises for the past month mainly doing dld blasters, __________ stretch, erect stretching and jelqing. I plan to hit 9.5 by July. Also I recently starting supplementing with SOY LECITHIN and it is amazing! Orgasms are way more sensitive, I produce almost twice as much cum and it has improved my memory! Anyways just doing a quick update!

Hey 10.25 alive : ) good to hear.
Can you go into some detail about how long you do each part of your routine, how often, and when you stop?
Do you ejaculate?

I hear you on the soy lecithin, how much are you taking a day?

I'd like to know how this would work for ppl of different ages, what age are you ?

Cheers

Also I recently starting supplementing with SOY LECITHIN and it is amazing! Orgasms are way more sensitive, I produce almost twice as much cum and it has improved my memory!

Soy has estrogenic properties which could begin to fight against the initial effects you're liking, and lower your testosterone. Also, most soy is GMO which has inflammatory effects on your gut and brain tissues.

Instead, check out Sunflower Lecithin. Better for you .. and still just as lechithiny.

Also look at Celery Seeds, about a teaspoon per day divided into three or four little doses, with a lot of water, should give you another boost of volume. If they're a chore to get down, you can pour them out into a bowl and load them into gelatin capsules for easier swallowing and easier transportation.

Eating regular celery (the plant stalks) can add to volume as well, and it's supposed to also increase your pheromone production so you smell more attractive to the opposite sex.

There are a dozen other things that can contribute to the more_volume pursuit too, but those two are the major movers.

I've messed with it before, it totally works but I'm usually right where I like without doing it .. so haven't thought about it in quite a while. It makes me wonder now though if the same rules shouldn't apply for any chicks who are 'under-producers' for squirting. (Sopping wet and drippy, great muscle tone, but no spew.) Analogous organs involved, it should work for them too..

Congratulations Brother 10.25alive! What a massive milestone! Your a really big boy now!

Recently reached 9 inches erect. Haven't been on the forums for awhile. I have been doing only manual exercises for the past month mainly doing dld blasters, __________ stretch, erect stretching and jelqing. I plan to hit 9.5 by July. Also I recently starting supplementing with SOY LECITHIN and it is amazing! Orgasms are way more sensitive, I produce almost twice as much cum and it has improved my memory! Anyways just doing a quick update!

Are you bottoming out every woman that comes your way? I hope you will give me a response when you see the notification in your email.

Back
Top Bottom