809 members? online?

Yeah we are setting some huge records!

I have been spreading the Penis Enlargement word on a forum I have frequented for the last 4 years or so. They all think I am nuts and have self-esteem issues but some of them have admitted to getting with the program and I bet a bunch of them privately do it but are too ashamed to admit it.

I tell them to check this place out for mostly uncensored PC free discussion and tell them to go to �other forum� if they want the more touchy feely kind of discussion. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against �other forum� as I read both that forum and this forum all the time, but some people I think might be turned off by all the ���� and frank discussion here so I give them both options.

I am more turned off by political correctness though, so that is why I am here (-:

MCTFB said:
I am more turned off by political correctness though, so that is why I am here (-:

Hey, I am very politically correct:D

Have you been doing a lot of publicity, DLD? This is a HUGE spike in numbers. What was the record as of last week? 450 or so?

yea, for some reason i decided to scroll to the bottom, and HOLY SHIT i saw like 2 full pages+ of members online.

9cyclops9 said:
Have you been doing a lot of publicity, DLD? This is a HUGE spike in numbers. What was the record as of last week? 450 or so?

I made the �����-PARADISE members only, I guess allot of lurkers love that section:D

Back
Top Bottom