8 months of abstaining coming to an end!

Bigd5903

Registered
My girlfriend didnt want to have sex anymore and it's been 8 months and now she says shes been thinkin about it a lot. I havent told her about Penis Enlargement and I'll let you guys know what she thinks of my 1.5 inch gains hehehehehehe. I'm excited!!! I can't beleive it's been 8 freaking months.

Holy crap! Can you elaborate on that "didnt want sex" comment? What was she thinking? Thats pretty unusual....

Anyway man, if she's thinking about it a lot, being a chick she's likely missing the intimacy twice as much as the cock thrusting, so go slow and tender for a while before you let her climb on top of your flagpole :)

haha yea i know she's missing the intimacy. I am too more than anything. It's been kinda dull for a while and I think she finally realized how much it killed me inside when she wanted to stop. She wanted to stop cuz of religious reasons but i guess shes had enough.

I have been in your situation before. Exact same deal. But if I had been doing Penis Enlargement it would have been easier to abstain.

philadelph said:
I have been in your situation before. Exact same deal. But if I had been doing Penis Enlargement it would have been easier to abstain.

Can i ask how the relationship worked out in the end? And i'm the opposite i am finding Penis Enlargement makes me want to "get some", all that time focusing on my penis increases my own desire.

Jesus I'm in the same situation. My gf wanted to stop about 3 weeks ago. I am dying. I don't get it. I hope this doesn't last 8 months haha. I can live and I love her alot but this sucks. And yesturday she was like I want your dick inside me. And I was like are you gonna get on bc? And she was like I don't know

MultiMan said:
Jesus I'm in the same situation. My gf wanted to stop about 3 weeks ago. I am dying. I don't get it. I hope this doesn't last 8 months haha. I can live and I love her alot but this sucks. And yesturday she was like I want your dick inside me. And I was like are you gonna get on bc? And she was like I don't know
Well you're situation sounds better than mine cuz she stopped cold and didnt even talk about it til recently.

And to everyone else, I'm not trying to compare with how long everyone has gone without it. This was mainly to see what she thinks of my gains that she doesn't know about and tell everyone the results. It make be a week or two before we finally get together because her aunt and uncle are living at her house until they move into their new house in a week or 2 and my mom works nights and dad works days so I always got someone home here. I think shes gettin ancy too so we may just got park at the beach or somethin and do it in the car haha. We've done that before. Ah memories...

Well my girlfriend was feeling self-conscious about herself and has a very poor self image. I don't know why because she was beautiful and everyone thinks so. She thought that if we stopped sex she would be able to get a better image of herself so I agreed. She also wanted to stop because of religious reasons. But every once in a while we would be fooling around and she would really want it in her so we would end up just doing it, also with no protection or birth control. She stopped birth control when she thought she wanted to stop, and she thinks she is allergic to condoms (virgin before I met her so not worried in that department). We never really could give it up. Now I am back with her and she wants to abstain again but I am more ok with it because of Penis Enlargement and I want to surprise her when we have sex again.

I never got to fool aorund <:( When she said no sex that mean nothing sexual at all. She wouldnt even let me see her naked. I forgot what she looks like. That's why I'm so anxious right now.

philadelph said:
She stopped birth control when she thought she wanted to stop, and she thinks she is allergic to condoms

Some chicks are. Just use a different type of condom, damned if i can remember the details but one of my exe's thought she was. I *think* you need the non-lubricated ones or something like that.

With chicks though, they get yeast infections very easy, its a warm, damp and moist place, a veritable breeding ground. Really common, but chicks dont rush to get looked at by a doc so they assume they are allergic.

Anyway, be safe man!

Well its going to be so awesome when you finally get to do it! I would love to surprise my girlfriend with big gains. Even though we don't have sex she insists on giving me head once every couple days, so she may not notice the gains.

Bigd5903 said:
I never got to fool aorund <:( When she said no sex that mean nothing sexual at all. She wouldnt even let me see her naked. I forgot what she looks like. That's why I'm so anxious right now.

Rock and Roll man, this is going to be like all your birthdays come at once then :) :) :) Nothing to be anxious about mate, she is your girl and you are in a stable relationship, i'm sure there's nothing that can't be worked out!

hey phila she is probably gonna notice. giving head is the main way girls compare sizes of their boyfriends. has to do with comparing how much penis sticks out of the hadn and where their fingers meet around the penis. they are real accurate. sick. lol

By anxious I meant i can't wait, I'm goin nuts over here!

Hey Philadeph have you tried polyurethane condoms like trojan supra(supra's special condom lol) there are some other brands too but i cant think of em

www.ripnroll.com has condoms for cheap and discrete free shipping. thats where i get em well used to anyways.

Back
Top Bottom