|
"8 inches!!!"
I hit 8 inches BP a few days ago! I've been measuring every day to make sure it wasn't a fluke. I've been tryin this new exercise where I do a supra slammer(i squeeze with the whole hand but mostly just the thumb) then I bend as far as I can to the right with my right hand and left with my left hand using my thumb as a fulcrum and pull in the direction that I'me bending. I do this until my erection decreases and i can't feel the stretch and more then I do another slammer and switch hands. this is the only exercise I've been doing for 2 weeks about every day for 15-20 minutes and I've added 3/8 inch. I'm so excited! heres a picture of what the exercise looks like.

Attachments

|
"8 inches!!!"
Bravo TimBo! I think your exercise obviously has some merit.Let us know how your continued progress goes.

|
"8 inches!!!"
6 1/4 bp
5.5 nbp
5 3/8 girth

|
"8 inches!!!"
Congratulations..Bigd...i know it is a wonderful feeling when you set a goal and actually accomplish it...so are you going to set a new goal now?

|
"8 inches!!!"
What has your routine been like over the months/years?

|
"8 inches!!!"
How does it feel to have a 8 inch penis? I'm going to reach that some day.

|
"8 inches!!!"
It feels great! I'm just over a half inch from my length goal. After I get that I'm gonna start hittign girth hardcore. I havent really had a routine but the main exercise that i have done is supra slammers

Members online

Top Bottom