dedicatedlockedin

Registered
Need some counsel from someone who actually has 7" girth.
In my honest opinion, length matters so much less if you have just girth. and 7" girth is my goal to be happy forever.

I need someone who wants to help someone who is about to have sex with a girl for the first time. and wants some self-respect. (i have legit nothing to respect besides my dick).

Have only pumped for PE. and am almost managing to fill a 2.25" circumference pump.
willing to talk on discord if someone will give a 24-year-old guy their anecdotal experience/insight.
Happy to send pictures on there.

Just want to trade routines with someone who has 'all the information' already that worked for them. really have gotten exhausted looking on just the vanilla internet.

can message me your discord if you don't wanna post. thanks.

Do hang out just a bit. Only a rare few brothers chased after the 7in girth. I will stop shy at 6.4in to cement the gains at 6.3in.

Need some counsel from someone who actually has 7" girth.
In my honest opinion, length matters so much less if you have just girth. and 7" girth is my goal to be happy forever.

I need someone who wants to help someone who is about to have sex with a girl for the first time. and wants some self-respect. (i have legit nothing to respect besides my dick).

Have only pumped for PE. and am almost managing to fill a 2.25" circumference pump.
willing to talk on discord if someone will give a 24-year-old guy their anecdotal experience/insight.
Happy to send pictures on there.

Just want to trade routines with someone who has 'all the information' already that worked for them. really have gotten exhausted looking on just the vanilla internet.

can message me your discord if you don't wanna post. thanks.

Do the Girth program (SRT 5x5x3) program. With this program, consistency in doing the routine 5 days a week will bring all of the needed gains.

Do the 5x5x3 program. With this program, consistency in doing the routine 5 days a week will bring all of the needed gains.
đź’Ż agree

Back
Top Bottom