dllanod;469202 said:
I just joined the forum and I would like you to know that having a large girth is not good. I have a penis that is 7.5 in length and 8.5 inch girth. Most women I have had sex with have made comments such as "it's too big", "it hurts" etc. In some cases I have ripped them. The up-side is that the few women that enjoyed sex with me said they have never had better sex and enjoyed multiple orgasms. Overall, I wish I was normal in size.

You have definitely come to the right place. Using the MOS system of exercises I went from having a 9 inch girth to a much more manageable girth of just over 5.5 inches. THANKS DLD. NOW I CAN ACTUALLY HAVE SEX!

Wang Chung;389764 said:
Realistically, both those girths are unrealistic. Its a pretty tough choice. Well, with penis number 2 there probably will not be any sex at all. However penis 1 will probably hurt her, so no sex at all might be better than a bruised pussy. That is, unless she just pumped out a set of twins.

Not sure about that. I have a 6 girth (natural no Penis Enlargement), and have had loosish and very tight women. The tightest one, a cute Irish redhead, had some difficulty the first 2 or three times, but after a week of sex, she was taking it like a champ, no pain at all. She was the one I mentioned in my deep penetration experiment thread, and she took the __________ dildo which has a 6.375 girth, she only had problems with the length. And if you're wondering how tight she was, trust me, a real dick squeezer, but in a good way :) So I think 6.5 can be taken by the average woman, but only if you're going to have sex with her long term (or at least for a few months, and regularly). If its just one time, and the woman isn't used to big dicks or hasn't been using a big dildo regularly, it won't be much fun.

I imagine a woman can adjust to a 7.5" girth if she continues to have penetrative sex with him. I can't imagine any woman wanting it the first time around and continue wanting it if she is really not into the dude.. That would be like torture.

LIGHTNING;596791 said:
I imagine a woman can adjust to a 7.5" girth if she continues to have penetrative sex with him. I can't imagine any woman wanting it the first time around and continue wanting it if she is really not into the dude.. That would be like torture.

I would love to interview women who have been with Shane Diesel and see if there was pleasure involved. He is the only dude I know that has size close to this.

I am 6.25 in girth and most women I have had sex with I have to go slow to get them accommodated to it. Most of them say it hurts or I can see the grimace on their face. After a while they love it. I would think that anything above 6.5 to 6.75 would be for the guys ego and most women would not enjoy but then again there are always exceptions.

ODIN1;691961 said:
I am 6.25 in girth and most women I have had sex with I have to go slow to get them accommodated to it. Most of them say it hurts or I can see the grimace on their face. After a while they love it. I would think that anything above 6.5 to 6.75 would be for the guys ego and most women would not enjoy but then again there are always exceptions.

I totally agree.

It took 4 attempts to fit my 6.5 girth into my wife and a half tube of lube, after almost a year of no sex, during which I grew up and out.

We haven't tried it in over 8 months and I am now 7.0 mid girth, time to buy more lube, getting old sucks the big one.
I expect to be satisfied with a prolonged HJ and suckfest.

I can't imagine any normal woman taking a 7.5 girth, which is a Beck's bottle.

my current girth is 7" and with a good 'warm-up' almost all my sexual encounters, (Asian women would be the exception) are mutually enjoyable and some can't get enough of that 'full' feeling. I certainly don't jack-hammer in any way and for the first 5-10 minutes I let them dictate the speed/depth/position to make their experience the best that I can make it.

7.5" is simply too thick imo. I had issues getting in a girl with a much smaller size. I think the perfect girth, all around, for men and women to enjoy is 6" of girth. This will satisfy most women but some may think still too thick.

Big Schwanz Acht;692003 said:
my current girth is 7" and with a good 'warm-up' almost all my sexual encounters, (Asian women would be the exception) are mutually enjoyable and some can't get enough of that 'full' feeling. I certainly don't jack-hammer in any way and for the first 5-10 minutes I let them dictate the speed/depth/position to make their experience the best that I can make it.

So you can't have sex with asian women?
Are BJs still working for you, what about anal?

Munto;692072 said:
So you can't have sex with asian women?
Are BJs still working for you, what about anal?

I can only speak of the few, (maybe two or three) Asian women that were very petite, (5'-5'3" or so) and their vaginas were proportionate...and it doesn't help that I take forever to finish with a condom on and someone new/unfamiliar. But those experiences are definitely the exception.
Even before my PE journey, I've never had any girl deepthroat me, (I started at 6.5"/5.5"), and that hasn't changed, but all the BJ's I've had recently were very enjoyable...and it's such a turn-on to watch a girl struggle a bit, remark how big it is and watch her eyes start to water. For me, the mental aspect is the biggest rush...physically I still feel pretty much the same, but my mind is in a different place when I see the reactions of the women.
As for 'back-door' play? That's not anything that I've been interested in doing, so I can't comment.

stillwantmore2;389351 said:
I guess it would be up to the technique of either man and how 'Sarah' feels about those techniques. Is Sarah taking both men on at the same time or individually? Do either of the men know about the other? Does Sarah get regular check ups for STDs? What about the men?

All factors other than the sizes of the men being the same, I guess it would be up to Sarah's interpretations.

LOL dead

Iceman338;692033 said:
I'm 7 inches in girth. I never fucked yet. ?:(

I am working on 8.5 in length.

Never ever got to the 7" mark, maybe through temporary with the Goliath but damn, that is a huge accomplishment. Congratulations on such a massive girth.

Its never too thick for the holder, but can be too thick for the receiver.

At the end of the day, it depends on your situation too. I'm in no relationship, and do this because I enjoy it.

But yeah, on the whole 7.5 inches girth would be considered as too big for over 95% of females, but perhaps not the gay community.

Its never too thick for the holder, but can be too thick for the receiver.

At the end of the day, it depends on your situation too. I'm in no relationship, and do this because I enjoy it.

But yeah, on the whole 7.5 inches girth would be considered as too big for over 95% of females, but perhaps not the gay community.

The thicker than a damn beer can! Is in your girth close to this Red?

She seems to love it lol

Back
Top Bottom