senip

Registered
Let's assume that there's this guy named Matthew, and another guy named Peter (just random names).

Matthew had an 8 inch penis with a 7.5 inch girth.
Peter had an 8 inch penis with a 6.5 inch girth.

Let us assume for this question, that they were as good as eachother in bed.
There is a woman named Sarah, she has had sex with both men and has been able to accomodate both men.

Would Sarah realistically have 'better sex' with a 7.5 inch girth or a 6.5 inch girth in general?

I guess it would be up to the technique of either man and how 'Sarah' feels about those techniques. Is Sarah taking both men on at the same time or individually? Do either of the men know about the other? Does Sarah get regular check ups for STDs? What about the men?

All factors other than the sizes of the men being the same, I guess it would be up to Sarah's interpretations.

depends on sarahs likings and how much she can take

stillwantmore2;389351 said:
I guess it would be up to the technique of either man and how 'Sarah' feels about those techniques. Is Sarah taking both men on at the same time or individually? Do either of the men know about the other? Does Sarah get regular check ups for STDs? What about the men?

All factors other than the sizes of the men being the same, I guess it would be up to Sarah's interpretations.

lol they're not real people by the way.

Individually, and the two guys don't know about eachother, nor does she get STD's for them AND they are as good as eachother at sex, including technique, but the inch of girth...who 'wins'?

It seems as though you both are saying that with girths that big, it's all just down to the individual.

This is just as guess as I am nowhere near either girths but I would imagine 7.5" girth would be a little extreme for the average women. Sure a women with experience taking huge dicks might enjoy it but I think that it would be quite painful for the average one. I guess just ask DLD, RED and any others who have monster girth.

Drd13;389422 said:
This is just as guess as I am nowhere near either girths but I would imagine 7.5" girth would be a little extreme for the average women. Sure a women with experience taking huge dicks might enjoy it but I think that it would be quite painful for the average one. I guess just ask DLD, RED and any others who have monster girth.

True, I think that 7.5 is more for the naturally loosey goosey gandas and the women who have had a few children.

But yeah I hope that the big ass girthers would respond.

Realistically, both those girths are unrealistic. Its a pretty tough choice. Well, with penis number 2 there probably will not be any sex at all. However penis 1 will probably hurt her, so no sex at all might be better than a bruised pussy. That is, unless she just pumped out a set of twins.

She would prefer the smaller girth.

It's nice to carry a big stick but when the stick becomes too big to carry the point is lost.

I met this really really cute chick online. She was getting horny and I sent her a link to choose a dildo and I wanted to buy her one. She chose the one with 8" circumference. I's like wtf. I mean Im not jealous at all really its cool with me if she can stretch her pussy wall to wall like a champ. But shes 20yo I dont think she could, even still, why that would be unpleasing- even for a sadist but some girls like the idea or even like the stretch, but it doesnt mean she wouldnt like less thick. I think shes just like all girls and size; clueless.

Maybe Sarah can tak 7.5" but maybe Peter has better EVERYTHING else so he makes her a lot more hot. Some girls can get off without more than the sound of a deep voice. Some girls say sometimes BIG is not as good as GOOD.

Just because she picked that one doesn't mean that she read the dimensions. And if she did, it doesn't mean that she can actually visualize what an 8" circumference is.

magiksock;399175 said:
Just because she picked that one doesn't mean that she read the dimensions. And if she did, it doesn't mean that she can actually visualize what an 8" circumference is.

8" of girth is about an inch bigger than the largest girth out there in ����....no one has this unless it was silicone or surgery based or an extreme pumper...in any case it would be impossible to use in any way.

Sounds to me like shes either winding you up, doesn't realise the actual size or is inexperienced and knows nothing

MAXAMEYES;389548 said:
Which guy's got the most money?

W-I-N-N-E-R.

Yep, I've seen some Big Pun lookin' bastards with some beautiful women. Trust me, it ain't cus ''he's soooo sweeeeet!''. ;)

Yep, I've seen some Big Pun lookin' bastards with some beautiful women. Trust me, it ain't cus ''he's soooo sweeeeet!''.
LOL haha no offense to anyone, he just made it sound funny as hell.

RIP Big Pun!

I just joined the forum and I would like you to know that having a large girth is not good. I have a penis that is 7.5 in length and 8.5 inch girth. Most women I have had sex with have made comments such as "it's too big", "it hurts" etc. In some cases I have ripped them. The up-side is that the few women that enjoyed sex with me said they have never had better sex and enjoyed multiple orgasms. Overall, I wish I was normal in size.

You carry an 8.5" girth, you wish that you were "normal" and you are on a penis enlargement forum? Welcome m8 :).

Think of it this way: if she can't wrap her lips around it and take the glans in her mouth, it means it is too much :)

Back
Top Bottom