7,000 Members Strong

Super

Registered
And Counting!! Great Job all of you, keep it up and never give up!! I have never been more proud than to be part of this group of special dedicated men. Any lurkers feel free to post anytime, we will accpet all questions and help you to the best of our ability.

God Bless You All,

Supra

Last edited:
WOW, I never would have thought there was that many members, just WOW.
What a great site to be a part of!

How ya like me now! :D

...and a big fuck you to the non believers!

doublelongdaddy said:

How ya like me now! :D

...and a big fuck you to the non believers!

"How do ya like me know!!! How bout tonight!!" Us Texas and country lovers know the rest

one of the largest membership sites on the web, if they all got involved lol the site would CRASH no questions asked .... theres that many.

MOS is definitely the place to be. I think the more guys will be coming on in the future. This is definitely the ultimate Penis Enlargement forum out there in the cyberspace. Hat down to DLD, Supra, Red, Still and all the other mods for keeping this place up and running.

Well I have been kinnda lazy in posting and doing Penis Enlargement. Well it's some kind of my life philosophy actually. I am an on off guy. I am still on a Penis Enlargement break because of some issues. I see you are still in your groove Suppy lol. Man I wish I had your dedication. I would have my goal in no time.

Not to worry man!!! I am glad to see ya!! Dont be afraid of Legal Man!! I ban him for ya!!! No one messes with my Cappy!! TTYL!!!

No one messes with Supra the elite Penis Enlargement Guru right hehehe. Too bad for Legal Man, but I think he was enjoying his little joke (I hope) until he flew away back into cyberspace.

Hey Cappy!! I always see ya at odd times on here!! Like now for me, I cant sleep and its 3am here and I have to be up at 0630 for the Marines, oh well! At least I got to say hi to ya.

Supra I think you will be very surprised if I tell you that it is 10.08 here in our country. I am from Slovenia. It's that little country down there somewhere heheh. Well I wish I lived in the States or Britain.

WoW! 7000! THATS NUTS...NOW ADD THAT TO THE MANY OTHER FOURMS THAT SUPPORT Penis Enlargement...IT JUS SHOWS THAT WERE ALL NOT KRAZY AFTER ALL :mrgrin:

Back
Top Bottom