Painful Pleasur

Registered
I'm on Day 65 and I am still the same size.
Girth 4 inches
Length 4 inches

I jelg, stretch, kegel, and pump

<:(

What routine are you following?

When you stretch do you put everything into it,as if your trying to pull your cock off?

When jelqing do you experiance much expansion,does your dick look engorged and fat after a session? ever had any red dots or bruises to the head or shaft.

I would also like to see a complete run down of your routine and intensity, etc.

kill the pump man you started out doing all that routine all you've done is make your penis use to pain and overwork. it's like anything if you push to hard you break yourself down and gains actually take longer after that point. they key is to start slow and the gradually build yourself up before you hit the heavy sessions of doing multiple workouts.

I agree with Aeroth!! Start out slow and build up!! Don't go crazy with the real intense shit!! Easy does it!! I went two and a half months early on with no gains, and then bam!!! I gained like crazy!! I just kept building up, but slowly!!

For me, early one, it was long, relatively moderate, sessions. Of course, each guy is different.

Good luck during the next 65 days!!

:)

The pump seems to be doing more than anything, it actually makes a lot bigger even if it's temporary, at least it's helping it stretch out for more volume.

I usually jelq for an hour straight with some kegels, stretches adn twists and bends thrown in. Mostly jelqing. I also pump afterwards, like 20 minutes or more sustained in a pump. I do this everyday.

Maybe its not enough intensity, or maybe you're doing too much work and not giving yourself enough recovery time. Do some research on 'Physiological Indicators'.

Painful Pleasur said:
The pump seems to be doing more than anything, it actually makes a lot bigger even if it's temporary, at least it's helping it stretch out for more volume.

I usually jelq for an hour straight with some kegels, stretches adn twists and bends thrown in. Mostly jelqing. I also pump afterwards, like 20 minutes or more sustained in a pump. I do this everyday.

Maybe you should just stick with the stretches and the jelqs. Isolation is the key here. When you jelq, kegal and pump all in the same session you will be left too fatigued to really concentrate on a single exercise. I was around the same size you were when I just started and after just stretching and jelqing for a few weeks I saw promising results. Also, kill the pump.

Last edited:
With an hour of jelqing, if you are not gaining there is an issue with form or intensity. It is so difficult to convey these messages without seeing it in person but I think you can make your gains happen with a better understanding of where intensity converts to gains. Penis Enlargement is very, very basic...expansion in tissue results in greater capacity, bring tissue beyond elastic memory results in greater length (with permanence). I would spend some time finding your intensity/gain sweet spot. We all have it and it is most likely very similar to each mans experience, it is in the conveyance of this information that creates the miscomprehension.

i agree with dld, intensity is a key factor. one thing overlooked though b, your mental approach to it is just as important.

I agree. I have figured out over time that when people say "give it a strong pull" or something, they mean "stretch it like as hard as you possibly can" Your penis is freakin tough dude, be mean to it. Same thing goes for jelqing, grip tight, go slow...if your dick isn't expanding on each stroke, you are going too fast or not gripping tight enough. Intensity is a BIG DEAL.

Painful Pleasur said:

Dude, quit the pumping. The gains are only there for a small amount of time, don't actually help you, and put way to much strain on your member which will hinder your gains.

My05Cavy said:
Dude, quit the pumping. The gains are only there for a small amount of time, don't actually help you, and put way to much strain on your member which will hinder your gains.

thats interesting. pumping can hinder gains? anyone else know on this subject?

ithiel said:
thats interesting. pumping can hinder gains? anyone else know on this subject?

Shit, I might have worded that a little wrong. But say if you spent the time that you used on pumping with another Penis Enlargement method such as more stretches and jelqs or hanging you would gain a lot more than if you were just pumping. In fact, I don't think I know of anyone that can 100% say pumping contributed to ANY of their gains. Not saying they aren't out there though.

i have to disagree, the pumping might be temporary but it's forcing it to be a bigger size that it has never been.

Back
Top Bottom