BigPapa8

Registered
I have a new goal in mind but was wondering if the dimensions are a little awkward. I am 6 inches in length 6.25 on a good day. I know I can hit 6.5 length with manual stretching and maybe 7 in the future. My girth is increasing alot as I have been putting alot of work doing clamping. Two a day sessions with one day off. I can now hit 6 inches of girth. During workout I even get to 6.25 inches. Before I thought 6.5 was something I could only dream of, but now I think its a possiblity and I am motivated to reach it. Do you think that this size would be pleasureable for women or would the girth hurt too much and the length not be long enough??

Short answer: 6.5 is fine for girth.
Some case footage:
Code:
www.xvideos.com/video7230001/ridiculously_humongus_cock_destroys_tiny_teens_cunt
www.xvideos.com/video7553032/teen_hottie_giselle_leon_having_a_hard_time_fucking_a_massive_black_cock
www.xvideos.com/video6854759/stunning_teen_giselle_leon_stuffed_by_a_massive_black_cock

what about women who get off on fisting? My hands are about the size of this guy's and trying to make my hand the smallest I still measure 8.5" girth at its largest section,
www.xvideos.com/video4278697/fisting_my_wifes_greedy_cunt_till_she_orgasms

THAT is not for every woman here is Diesel again with another woman, it could go like this,
www.xvideos.com/video839511/furious_sex_-_too_large_big_dick_destroyer_tight_pussy
6" to 6.25" may be short for the women who get off on being hit in their deep or cervical spot. The cervix falls back when a woman is fully aroused allowing room for even a 9" cock, so 6" length could do with another 1-2.5" of length in those cases. Having said that I read about a guy with an 8" length who claimed that he always has 1" left in the cold no matter what... Guess it depends the kind of women you want to be with. The certain way to approach it is to keep adding length until you begin to find you can't thrust as deep as you'd want any more. Great you know you've reached the ideal length and you don't have to do length work any more. At least until you notice that you are thrusting deep as you'd like without there being any block to you thrusting further.
All this is elementary logic when you stop to think it through.

You need the girth to make length gains.
As you stretch your ligament tissues your girth will take up the new slack in the holding tissues, and your penis will become thinner but longer.
If you now focused on stretching ligs, you would rapidly get to 6.5 x 5.5 or something. So to get to 7 inch from there you'd just repeat the process:
start working on girth, clamping and whatever else worked for you
When you get to 6.5 girth again then work on your ligs... new size 7" x 5.5

And repeat to get to 7" x 6.5

So congrats on building girth this puts you well on your way to 7" x 6.5 if that is what you want. That is what women want btw. Depending on the woman maybe even as far as 8.25 x 6.75... ofc even more than that in extreme cases, but I get what you are concerned about you are saying what would be the size that almost everyone enjoys for sure.

Good job.

Last edited:
The idea of losing girth as you gain length is something I have only heard once in this community and it was thrown out immediately as something that no one believed actually happened. As such, I would be hesitant about trusting owmaballs on this matter. Instead, consider going for length now and bringing your girth work down to a maintenance routine until you hit that goal as you are already very girthy and the general consensus is that too much girth can make gaining length difficult. Once you have the length you desire, then you can continue going for girth should you wish to have it huge but even 6 inches is a lot.

I am prepared to be incorrect.
But I was speaking from personal experience rather than from belief.

Interesting point there. I haven't heard about that, too.
But be that as it may, I'd say no: this isn't too much girth but just not enough length. With ample preparation a woman will find your 6" thick dick absolutely irresistible. That's why a lot of guys strive for that size. I'm currently sittin' at 6.15" and my girl loves it. Admittedly, I haven't had sex with other women for a long time, so I'm not sure how they would react but with a thorough foreplay a pussy can get very, very receptive.;)

Edit: ok, just reread your post and realized that you were talking about 6,5. But I still think my argument holds true. btw, that's the size I'm shooting for, too.

Last edited:
6.5 length and 6.5 girth. Too much girth??

Yes.

That length-to-girth ratio is not going to be very acrobatic compared to the amount of positions that a longer penis can reach/provide without popping out all the time and derailing the mood/orgiastic escalation, and that 6.5 girth is going to be realllly pressing your luck for oral and anal .. and for over half of the chicks you'll run into for comfortable/enjoyable vaj sex either.

Have you seen the Visualizer site?

The Visualiser - The Cock Comparison site

Check it out there 6.5x6.5 ^ vs average, and then change the 'Custom Cock' setting to 8.4 x 6.2, which is what I'd recommend to you based upon where you are already [6.5L x 6.0G]. I think you'd pick up that additional 0.2 girth accidentally/concomitantly, so this would be almost exclusively length training.

There's this idea out there that 'chicks dig the girth' [and so therefore more is automatically always better], but such preferences are based upon comparisons to average sizes of (in PE terms, a tiny) 4.7 to 5 inches.

5.3, obviously better. 5.5 obviously better. 5.7 obviously better. But 6.0 is, lately, where they're already saying it's too girthy.

(Time was that none of them knew what the heck any measurement meant .. I've written on that many times .. and they'd base their professed preferences upon the, umm .. embellished, figures that guys said to them. - "yeah Baby, that 6.3 x 5.2 is totally an 8 x 6, I swear" - But most chicks have multiple dildos/vibes now, they know how big they are, and they openly discuss this stuff with their peers. Their stated preferences are getting much more objectively reliable, and we should monitor that and adapt to it.)

They "like the feeling of being spread apart", but they do not like the feeling (and will actively seek to not feel it) of being split apart.*

That's not happening for most chicks at 'just' 6, being split apart, .. but it's already getting above their apparent preference/sweet-spot. If the point is to chase a dysmorphic or aesthetic dragon, then a sensible stopping point doesn't matter and we should go however big we can get before plateauing or burning out. But if the point is to hit a size that's enjoyable to the chick .. and can still be put wherever we might want to put it so it's enjoyable to us as well .. then we might want to use chicks as a benchmark instead of going for random numbers that sound good in our head. These numbers add up fast, especially for girth. A couple of tenths of girth is a total change in size.

*(Just because there's occasionally someone who thinks their unique circumstance is somehow magically transferable to all humankind: Yes, chicks can "get used to" X,Y,Z, .. If you've had a longterm chick while you PE'ed they've tried to adapt with you. But they don't speak for all humankind, though, for all humankind didn't try to adapt with you. There are even a few chicks out there that can take two fists in their ass, but they didn't start out that way, and the odds of finding anyone like that randomly at a bar or a church or chemistry or tinder or 3nder etc etc is really really really really low. The mean will fall within a normal range of expressing 5.7 as the top range of 'better', and anything girthier than that being 'less' better, and then less better, and then tolerable, and then less tolerable, etc. Any Ideal will play to the odds, not to a special circumstance. A random unadapted chick will feel split, not spread, by girths in the less tolerable range, and typically, after some initial curiosity trades out for physical inconvenience, not want to keep banging it.)

(And then go Say So to their friends, which isn't great advertising. Might be good advertising, ;) but the same dynamics are going to remain and repeat.)

And while they do "like" the feeling of being spread apart (versus considerably smaller 4.7 to 5 inch girths) , being spread apart doesn't have multiple factors contributing to orgasm from the "fullness" "deep stretch" they feel when being bottomed out on by a longer penis.

So, not to crap on anyone's natural size .. because here we have the tools to change all that, -- and using the term 'Ideal' rather than 'Wrong', .. if we're causing these states ourselves (altering our natural sizes to some particular goal) .. (and moreso if that goal is to create a magic orgasm rod for using on the largest pool of actual chicks)

-long and thin is not ideal,
-short and fat is not ideal,
-long and almost-fat is closer to ideal,
-and, if achievable, with a slight curve to better-hit all their eroticized sections along the anterior vaginal wall from the perspective of your favorite positions, down from the rear, up from the front.

[Saying all of this as an 8.8x6.0 tail-getting bastard, whose experimenting with deconstructing down from my earlier 9.0x6.2, .. so not saying anything theoretically, but, $.02] :)

Ps .. just really noticed the previous post... That was a generality, Satyr, not in any way -at- you, .. I know we've had this chat before. : )

No, not too big. I'm much larger in circumference than that mid shaft. Women can take enormous girth especially if you give them a g-spot orgasm orally before fucking as this "tents" the vagina. As for anal that may not happen but most women tell me they love my girth because when I'm in their pussy it stretches out so much that it feels like I'm in their ass too. Keep going larger! :) :) :)

Asanon;638135 said:
Yes.

[Saying all of this as an 8.8x6.0 tail-getting bastard, whose experimenting with deconstructing down from my earlier 9.0x6.2, .. so not saying anything theoretically, but, $.02] :)
"tail-getting", huh? Sooo, what was your definition of the ideal size again?
And how the heck are you deconstructing you dick?

btw: if we look at it strictly, there's no qualitative difference between the generalization of your personal experiences described above (concerning size and women) and those made by others here. surely a quantitative one (determined by the size of the sample population, i.e. number of bagged women), but there are some other tail-getting guys here who proclaim otherwise. So I'm still not sure what to make of the different experience values since there seem to be no valid and reliable data.
I hope my gf will approve of an open or maybe even swinging relationship in the near future so I can make my own experiences with other women.LMAO

6.5 x 6.5 is a perfect chode! :)

what was your definition of the ideal size again?

A mix of aesthetically impressive (so it looks cool), but mitigated by a point at which it begins to be above the range of comfort for chicks who haven't spent time trying to adapt to it. It's already become a magic orgasm device before going that far, so there's no real unneurotic rationale for doing so, imo. (Unless someone is starting out above that, or exploring human potential, then they're voyaging in a different boat.)

Coincidentally a day later this was in the same paper that just published about average being 5.2 x 4.6

-Nigerian woman files for divorce because her husband's penis is 'too big'
Nigerian woman files for divorce because her husband's penis is 'too big'  | Daily Mail Online

[I'm in no way arguing -for- 5.2 x 4.6, lol, just saying that the sizes we deal with here as a 'norm' are actually already huge. According to Visualizer, my starting size was already 59% bigger by volume than the public average.]

I think probably 8.6x6.0 as a max. Notably that is actually over a half inch bigger on length than the mythic 8x6, so I'm not really advocating 'stay small' in any sense, just to keep in mind where penises are supposed to go and that there's always a point at which there's going to be (the ironically termed) diminishing returns, and evidence seems to be coming in about that point being lower than we might think.

how the heck are you deconstructing you dick?

:) 'Cemented' is a meta-idea based upon some unconsidered residual habitual tugging, or cranks, or 'piss-pulls', or regular massage, or impromptu shower jelqs etc that we do after 'stopping'. Just off the bat, going a bit passed one's goal in order to Cement backwards into the goal seems like an inherent proof for anyone not wanting to spend months (and getting smaller) checking it out.

It seems that if someone realllly does nothing, that across enough time they'll get some decompensation (loss of size). Not a lot, but some. Saw this before at some time in the past and it caused one of my several unretirements. But eventually I felt like I'd overshot, so now dialing it back a bit (to probably exactly where I am at the moment) and then will resume residual habits to stay right there. Hope that made sense.

(Have also been doing the opposite of all that a bit lately trying to nail down a good methodology for the mini-sleeve wrap thing, but that's another thread.)

Short answer: 6.5 is fine for girth.
Some case footage:
Code:
www.xvideos.com/video7230001/ridiculously_humongus_cock_destroys_tiny_teens_cunt
www.xvideos.com/video7553032/teen_hottie_giselle_leon_having_a_hard_time_fucking_a_massive_black_cock
www.xvideos.com/video6854759/stunning_teen_giselle_leon_stuffed_by_a_massive_black_cock

what about women who get off on fisting? My hands are about the size of this guy's and trying to make my hand the smallest I still measure 8.5" girth at its largest section,
www.xvideos.com/video4278697/fisting_my_wifes_greedy_cunt_till_she_orgasms

THAT is not for every woman here is Diesel again with another woman, it could go like this,
www.xvideos.com/video839511/furious_sex_-_too_large_big_dick_destroyer_tight_pussy
6" to 6.25" may be short for the women who get off on being hit in their deep or cervical spot. The cervix falls back when a woman is fully aroused allowing room for even a 9" cock, so 6" length could do with another 1-2.5" of length in those cases. Having said that I read about a guy with an 8" length who claimed that he always has 1" left in the cold no matter what... Guess it depends the kind of women you want to be with. The certain way to approach it is to keep adding length until you begin to find you can't thrust as deep as you'd want any more. Great you know you've reached the ideal length and you don't have to do length work any more. At least until you notice that you are thrusting deep as you'd like without there being any block to you thrusting further.
All this is elementary logic when you stop to think it through.

You need the girth to make length gains.
As you stretch your ligament tissues your girth will take up the new slack in the holding tissues, and your penis will become thinner but longer.
If you now focused on stretching ligs, you would rapidly get to 6.5 x 5.5 or something. So to get to 7 inch from there you'd just repeat the process:
start working on girth, clamping and whatever else worked for you
When you get to 6.5 girth again then work on your ligs... new size 7" x 5.5

And repeat to get to 7" x 6.5

So congrats on building girth this puts you well on your way to 7" x 6.5 if that is what you want. That is what women want btw. Depending on the woman maybe even as far as 8.25 x 6.75... ofc even more than that in extreme cases, but I get what you are concerned about you are saying what would be the size that almost everyone enjoys for sure.

Good job.

Come to think of it, I need to experiment with my current size. I haven't had much sex since 2020. I need to bang 30 women this year to see how they respond to my length.

Come to think of it, I need to experiment with my current size. I haven't had much sex since 2020. I need to bang 30 women this year to see how they respond to my length.
I'm glad I'm not alone in abstaining from sex, I could never do PE if I had lots of sex. My dick would look like a shrunken mushroom.

Why exactly 30? 😆

I'm glad I'm not alone in abstaining from sex, I could never do PE if I had lots of sex. My dick would look like a shrunken mushroom.

Why exactly 30? 😆

To know how many of them I can bottom out. I want to know the percent that can take me balls dig or at least take the penis without pain.

To know how many of them I can bottom out. I want to know the percent that can take me balls dig or at least take the penis without pain.
I hope you will feel comfortable with sharing that information later on here on MOS. I don't think there is much data on this.

Back
Top Bottom