giphy.gif

• Funny/Happy
Reactions: DLD
Mid shaft girth 6.50 inches. Base shaft girth 6.75 inches. *Click here for tall boy beer can girth video. Women say it’s perfect girth. It’s not too wide.
What kind of video is this?
If it's the wrong kind of VIDEO I need to remove the link.

*Edit: Link removed from this post.

Last edited:
So I was talking to a friend of mine recently, and he mentioned he had 6.5 inch girth- which is like the inner ring of a soda can. Can a woman comfortably take this type of girth for longer than a couple minutes without feeling intense soreness/pain? I would think anything more than 5.5 inch girth would cause more pain than pleasure, and anything more than 6 inches would be killer for the woman. But then again, my friend mentioned that woman didnt mind his girth and he could have sex for long periods of time without any problems. Any opinions? I would think 6.3 inches would be the upper end of girth, but maybe not.
The answer is yes and no. I know this because I’m 6.3” of girth (with a cock ring on and 6.2” without). To take this size, woman have to be ready with plenty of foreplay (usage of a dildo or vibrator at help to prepare), and lube is a MUST. The first several minutes of sex must be slow as she accommodates the girth (remember the average guy is around 4.5” of girth, so she really needs to stretch). And yes, you can literally feel her stretching and opening up. Even when she fully accommodates, at first it kind of feels like wearing a glove that is too small, you feel the tension and squeeze. But once she’s ready, then the fun begins. The girth really seems to stimulate women creating quick and rolling orgasms; I’ve never had a woman not have multiple orgasms and I really think it’s girth (and longevity of sex) that provides satisfaction.

I also pump to help with blood flow, fullness, and firmness (not to be bigger). I’ve learned NOT to do this directly before sex, but maybe hours prior or in the mornings. The reason is even after a standard 15 minute session, I maintain around 6.6” to 6 3/4” of girth immediately after. Although I have had sex multiple times with this girth, I learned this size is NOT comfortable for women no matter how ready they were, so I’m careful not to be this big. With this size, I hear verbal and visual looks of discomfort during sex, vaginal fissures may be found after sex (which is bad and requires weeks to heal), soreness is reported the following day or so, a feeling of “insides being tugged and pulled on”, have also been said to me. Even sex seems less pleasurable. So, I’m careful about my pumping, and again don’t do it on the day of sex, or make sure it’s hours before. My natural size seems best with 6.5” the limits (usually my size hours after on the days I pump). Can some girls take more? I’m sure, but we are talking about average chicks here.

Tiny Asian women and I don't fit very well, but I'm certain with enough patience/love/understanding, any woman would be able to handle it...they're designed for something around 7#'s and 20" to come out of there
I don't know about that. The Asian females I were with indicated they were willing to enjoy up to 6.5in without any issues. They were petite (4.5 feet to 5 feet tall and skinny at 80 pounds). I thought they were freaks, but the ones that never enjoy sexual relations, those are the ones that cannot handle the larger girth. The freaky petite ones could handle up to 7in girth and more. How were they able to shove all those in? That went beyond me. The girls across the street were talking about guys' malehood size half drunk during the past weekend's crazy party, and they were comparing their men like toys. They're no more than 22 years old, and they wanted 8in+ length and 6in+ girth. My jaw dropped to the floor. I asked the smallest of the ladies why they wanted that large. They all turned to me like I was an idiot and said, "If it doesn't fill, it doesn't feel."

I pulled the guys aside and told them about MOS and the tools available. Hope they're on here now. Guys, chime in if you know who you are. Us brothers got to suffer together to make those ladies eat their words.

Back
Top Bottom