|
"6/15 Pics and measurements"
Good size...

|
Did you start on May 2004?
Good starting stats fubar, keep up the good work!

Yves

|
Yves said:
Did you start on May 2004?
Good starting stats fubar, keep up the good work!

Yves
Yves,
I joined this forum in May, but have been Penis Enlargement'ing for at least 9 months now. My actual starting stats were :
EL: 5.8"
EG: 4.8"

The exercises and techniques learned here have helped me gain in length , girth has always been easier for me.

|
fubar993 said:
Yves,
I joined this forum in May, but have been Penis Enlargement'ing for at least 9 months now. My actual starting stats were :
EL: 5.8"
EG: 4.8"

The exercises and techniques learned here have helped me gain in length, girth has always been easier for me.
exsqueeze me....you grew THAT much???

|
wannagrow4real said:
exsqueeze me....you grew THAT much???
I sense some doubt? why? ?:(
that's what the ruler says. You can believe what you want. My initial EL: was dead on, I might have a picture somewhere.
My EG: Was an estimate based from the width I had when I started, since I ddin't have the nice, flexible measuring tape.

|
So you are up to 5.625 girth? Or is that 6 girth?... I don't know where the tape measure starts, as I don't have one heh. And is that 7.25 length ?

Either way you have made excellent progress! What routines have you been using?

|
randolf said:
So you are up to 5.625 girth? Or is that 6 girth?... I don't know where the tape measure starts, as I don't have one heh. And is that 7.25 length ?

Either way you have made excellent progress! What routines have you been using?
Randolf,

Thanks! I am definitely not 6", more like the 5.625. I would call the length just under 7". As you can see, the tape measure had a little slack in it because I only had one hand to hold it while the other took the pictures.

As for a routine, well, it's kind of mixed. For girth I do: Clamping, pumping and supra slammers. Sometimes I rotate these each day. I try to do at least one superset of all three in one session once a week. I get a nice pump .
Length : DLD blasters, A and V stretches (bundled mostly) and wear my tugger.

|
Pics attached.
A am very disapointed. I hung this AM, wonder if that had any effect on my errection today. No girth work today though.
That and my fat pad has gotten bigger. Really time to loose weight.
I expected more length . trying not to get discouraged.

Attachments

|
That is some progress! Good work, posts like this give motivation.

|
Thanks.
Most of my progress has been stagnet. I haven't really gained any length in 3 months. That's why I am a little disapointed, I have been concentrating on length these last 3 months and don't have much to show for it.

DLD

doublelongdaddy
Staff member
|
fubar993 said:
Pics attached.
A am very disapointed. I hung this AM, wonder if that had any effect on my errection today. No girth work today though.
That and my fat pad has gotten bigger. Really time to loose weight.
I expected more length. trying not to get discouraged.
I can relate my friend... Don't let it get ya down at least we eat good:)

|
doublelongdaddy said:
I can relate my friend... Don't let it get ya down at least we eat good:)
Yeah, I eat good alright, too good I guess :)
That chocolate cake I had last night is making my dick smaller! hahaah ;)
I have gained about 15 lbs over the summer and I know some has gone to the ol fat pad.

jfg

|
big looking dick wish i had that size. maybe i will one day

|
Your penis looks exactly like my wife's "little rubber friend"! :D Don't be disappointed. You've made some huge gains and have an exceptionally large cock now. 6" girth is pretty thick, to the point of causing some "visual distortion" in photos. If you took some photos with your rod laying next to some common object, it would really look huge. I did not think my cock was all that big until I took a picture of it next to a pack of smokes. When I realized that my head was just as wide as it was, I was like, "Shit! I got a fat mother fucker!" :D To get over your plateau, I suggest going on a light maintenance routine (nothing more than stretches and a little jelqing) for about a week or two, then hit that fucker hard! I think a penis will adjust to accomodate the stresses inflicted on it by Penis Enlargement after a while. To get more gains, you have to de-condition it, and then hit it hard when it's not used to those forces anymore.

|
Kong,

Thanks. I am planning a break pretty soon, just not sure when. Maybe I should also take some pics next to an object so i can see my penis size next to an object.

Members online

Top Bottom