sssg

Registered
After 11 months of every other day routines...I see 3/4 inch gain in erect length...TOO LITTLE for TOO LONG...WHATS UP???

Pardon my bluntness...

BUT THATS FUCKING GREAT !!!!! THREE QUARTERS OF AN INCH IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!

You need to step back and see how good this is - to get this in under a year and at your age is fantastic. We should all be so lucky as to gain 3/4" every year for the rest of our lives
:)

I HOPenis Enlargement i get your gains in my first 11 months. I'd be happy as a pig in shit with them.

That would be an inch and half in two years. Yeah! Lots of people work harder and longer and don't make that much. GS

In 4 years that would be 3 inches, not quite so tiny when you look at the big picture.

-ItsElectric

For an older male thats GREAT, please dont give-in now.
Its took me over 2 years to get over 1 inch erect length and I am 20 years old.

SSSG thats fantastic! It took me a year of hanging 15 pounds off my unit every other night to gain an inch! You keep it up and you'll be REALLY Happy! Congrats!!

sssg said:
After 11 months of every other day routines...I see 3/4 inch gain in erect length...TOO LITTLE for TOO LONG...WHATS UP???

Congrats!! Keep going! Everybody is different. Some see no gains for awhile and then all of a sudden...watch out. Others, like me, experience signficant gains within the first few months, but then have difficulty gaining. You just never know. If you want suggestions, post a note or PM someone who you think might be able to help you. The guys are very supportive here.

TennisNut said:
Congrats!! Keep going! Everybody is different. Some see no gains for awhile and then all of a sudden...watch out. Others, like me, experience signficant gains within the first few months, but then have difficulty gaining. You just never know. If you want suggestions, post a note or PM someone who you think might be able to help you. The guys are very supportive here.
No kidding! I would rather make slow gains than no gains. ( .75" girth gain in the first month and nothing since almost 2 years ) :(
LT

longTom said:
No kidding! I would rather make slow gains than no gains. ( .75" girth gain in the first month and nothing since almost 2 years ) :(
LT
I agree, LT. I'd give back some of my rapid gains for slow gains if there was a guarantee that the gains would not stop.

longTom said:
LT

Longtom mate, nothing in 2 years, time to take a fresh look at what you are doing and see what may need changed....dont stick with a formula thats not worked in 2 years. Start a new thread and let us help you out :)

levista said:
Pardon my bluntness...

BUT THATS FUCKING GREAT !!!!! THREE QUARTERS OF AN INCH IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!

You need to step back and see how good this is - to get this in under a year and at your age is fantastic. We should all be so lucky as to gain 3/4" every year for the rest of our lives
:)

I HOPenis Enlargement i get your gains in my first 11 months. I'd be happy as a pig in shit with them.

AGREE...AWESOME!

Agreed. It is better late than never. Also, you can step up the intensity and get more gains.

levista said:
Longtom mate, nothing in 2 years, time to take a fresh look at what you are doing and see what may need changed....dont stick with a formula thats not worked in 2 years. Start a new thread and let us help you out :)

I'm taking 6 months off from pe to decondition, will start again in June. Will ask for thoughts then.
LT

I'm 64 and it took me a year to gain 1 1/4in from 6inch length and 5inches from 4.5 inches girth. Some of us take longer than others, some of us are faster gainers than other. Don't give up like the others say what you gain could be or reach three more inches. Good luck and have faith.

At 67, I gained 3/4" over the first couple of months. While I have inceased the number of exercises and their intensity and duration, I have not been able to add anything to my 6 3/4" BPenis EnlargementL in the last 5 months. I seem to have reached a plateau and can't reach my intermediate goal of 7". Would love to ultimately reach 8" BPenis EnlargementL (even if I have to stretch the old dick when measuring to get 8".

Guys, there is nothing wrong with the gains I'm reading about here. There are guys that work longer for less, and the incredible gainers like DLD are somewhat, for whatever reason, the exception to the rule.

There's nothing wrong with wanting faster gains. Perhaps a change in routine is what would make a difference. Hang time is the element that deserves some attention. Try using a light weight all the time in between your hanging sessions. Could be your healing faster then you think which will slow the gains.

I use modified golf weights for 10 to 15 hours a day. Gains have been pretty consistent over last few months. Like .5" in 3 months

LK -- Your experience is quite similar to mine! I grew rapidly and fast -- from 5 1/4 to 7 in length and from 4 1/4 to 5 in girth in about 4-5 months. Since then (last 4 months), despite more intensity in the workouts, I have grown just 1/4 inch and a small negligible amount in girth. Actually, I was glad to read someone else had the same experience as me.

lekha_goo said:
Can anybody tell me ,in this age how can manage sex

Quite easily and just the same way someone 10/20/30 years younger do. Or just the same as you will when you grow up and a girl lets you near her. :O

Back
Top Bottom