levista said:
Quite easily and just the same way someone 10/20/30 years younger do. Or just the same as you will when you grow up and a girl lets you near her. :O

Sweet Burn!! LMAO

lekha_goo said:
Can anybody tell me ,in this age how can manage sex
My grand father was in his 60s and fathered 2 children with a wife 30 yrs younger than he was, sex is possible at any age .

belowav said:
My grand father was in his 60s and fathered 2 children with a wife 30 yrs younger than he was, sex is possible at any age .

:rocker: Damn, if I end up half as cool as that, my life will have been good.

3/4" in 11 months isn't bad at all. If you want faster gains you can try Penis Enlargementing more often than every other day. I do 5 routines per week. DLD does Penis Enlargement everyday. In general with Penis Enlargement, the more time you put in the better and faster your results.

my gain have slowed down a bit too,,but im still gaining,,im gerring those hand grips to strenghen me hands up,im gunna incorporate it into my routine i believe having stronger hands is definetly gunnamake a differenc in youre gains over a year period,im gunna abuse the todger

wtf even for a 20 year old thats pretty good but for a 59 year old thats freakin amazing

and yes sex is possibe at any age as long as u exercise right and live healthy

go get em tiger!

I agree with all...massive gain

I was just reading this and... No offense to the older guys but is it possible that the older you get the weaker your ligs, tissue, etc.. get and you are able to make better gains?

The only problem with that theory is that if the ligs and tissues are getting weaker then the ability to replenish (and grow new tissue...that is a larger penis) is also diminished.

That is great! Fuck how long it takes, it's all about having the actual gains :)

I agree, almost an inch in 11 months is great considering you would have only made, at most, a half inch gain with surgery and you would have been out at least $5000. In all your 59 years you should know not to look a gift horse in the mouth.

His gains could just start slow maybe he just needs to tweak his routine a bit. The next 11 months he might double what he gained giving him 1.5" + his already 3/4" will have a total of 2.25" in 22 months. Very fuckin good! .75" is nothing to complain about Hows he doin I wonder? What was his routine:)

Last edited:
three fourths of an inch is a miracle by any standards.

lekha_goo;93704 said:
Can anybody tell me ,in this age how can manage sex

I'll be 50 in October. I have lost 43 lbs this year and had a monumental increase in overall penis volume. I started Penis Enlargement for a very personal reason. As for the sex at these advanced ages.......................my wife thinks that I am much more of a man than when she married me 18 years ago. Trust me when I say "I can bring the wood until she begs me to quit"

Sex at an old age?!?
Fuck sakes I put that crack in the Liberty Bell bitch!

I am 55 and never had any problems with getting it up until just recently when I got peyronie's and my penis started curving upward, which shrinks my erect length by almost an inch. I don't think that I was ever longer than 6" before I got peyronie's tho I never measured, cause at the time I wasn't to worried about it. But now I am under 5" and working on the curve by stretching in a SizeGenetics Extender. This seems to be helping along with some pe and traction wrapping.

I feel as tho I will have good gains for the future and would like to have 8 x 6 in 5 years when I am 60. If I can do that, then I will be the happiest man on earth, since I have always been self conscious of my average to small penis. I really don't think age matters that much if one is healthy and active and has the desire to have a bigger penis and is willing to do the work that it involves.

I hope when I am 150 I still get raging hardons!

Back
Top Bottom