jfg

Registered
is five inches of girth enough to do constrictors. when i do them i have to clamp all the way down and i dont think i should do that but just wondering. i read the guid and he said to only click it down to where 4 notches are showing but for me it's like one or none to constrict it.
thx in advance

jfg said:
is five inches of girth enough to do constrictors. when i do them i have to clamp all the way down and i dont think i should do that but just wondering. i read the guid and he said to only click it down to where 4 notches are showing but for me it's like one or none to constrict it.
thx in advance

It all depends on the thickness of the padding you are using. The thinner the more "clicks" it takes to get it tight. The thicker the fewer. The important thing is to memorize the negative signs Red outlines in the guide and avoid them.

yea man, i like to use just one wrap around of that ace bandage shit, so i use the little white one and just click it once and its wicked tight, works better for my than the medium size im about 4.75 EG

Do the cable clamps you use Pinch the skin when you take it off?

jfg said:
thx in advance
If you are worried abuot clamping then i would suggest doing manual constriction exercises with your hands until you are totally sure you should proceed to clamps.

I love the manual exersizes :)

dopefish said:
If you are worried abuot clamping then i would suggest doing manual constriction exercises with your hands until you are totally sure you should proceed to clamps.

I love the manual exersizes :)

That is what I'm doing. I don't have any clamps yet that is. I am going to do them soon probably the next time around. I plan on taking a week off the end of June. So, I'll be doing manual constrictors and bends until then. They work great. It might not be nearly the same intensity, but the results are similar and the meaning behind the exercises are the same. Good luck! I can't wait to get back to my routine tomorrow.

oh i see i have just been putting it on bare skinned i did'nt know you was suppost to wrap thanks guys. when you have the clamp on and you use your hands to manually clap it rocks

jfg said:
oh i see i have just been putting it on bare skinned i did'nt know you was suppost to wrap thanks guys. when you have the clamp on and you use your hands to manually clap it rocks

Dude, that could be a major problem. Constrictors are a serious form of Penis Enlargement and nothing to be done without full knowledge of the consequences. Read Red's constrictor guide and all the threads related to it before you clamp anymore. I spent two weeks studying before I even bought a clamp. When I started using constrictors, I began with 5 minute sessions and worked up slowly from there. The last thing I, or anybody else, want is to have a huge dick I can't use.

iwant8inches said:
So, I'll be doing manual constrictors and bends until then. They work great. It might not be nearly the same intensity, but the results are similar and the meaning behind the exercises are the same.QUOTE]

I beg to differ. I can constrict to the point where there is just no blood going in or out for long periods of time. Strong hands :p

But what works for everyone is different of course - good luck with the method you choose :)

dopefish said:
iwant8inches said:
So, I'll be doing manual constrictors and bends until then. They work great. It might not be nearly the same intensity, but the results are similar and the meaning behind the exercises are the same.QUOTE]

I beg to differ. I can constrict to the point where there is just no blood going in or out for long periods of time. Strong hands :p

But what works for everyone is different of course - good luck with the method you choose :)

I probably could, but I have just started them a week ago. I added bends just the other day. One problem....(and it is my laziness at work) is that I do these constrictor exercises immediately after a 600 wet jelq session so I have vaseline all over my dick. I can't always get it off that well with just toilet paper or a towel. Today I did get most of it off, but still you get the point. It's hard to get a real tight grip on the horse sqeezes. I can feel it and my dick turns purple especially as I kegel but what feels real good is the bends. They feel like they are stretching something as soon as I start. I did about 15 minutes of bends today and I was spent. I only do 3 1 minute squeezes though. I am working my way up to doing them on different days than my stretching and jelqing session day, but for now I only do all of my exercises on one day. It is about a 2 1/2 hour session each day.

Back
Top Bottom