Jason1

Registered
Do you guys follow that rule and not blow a load 5 hours before or after you Penis Enlargement?

Originally posted by Jason1
Do you guys follow that rule and not blow a load 5 hours before or after you Penis Enlargement?

No, it's bullshit!

Did you hear about the search button in the upper right corner?;)

Yeah its bullshit imo

i always jerk off before i stretch nowdays.. no problems from my end :p

Originally posted by pole
Did you hear about the search button in the upper right corner?;)

You are pesistent with this aren't you?

Last edited:
Haha! LMAO
I love these guys who just can't wait for someone to ask a question so that they can be all patronizing and tell them to: ''Use the ******* search button n00b!!! :fight:

You guys crack me up! :)

No offence meant, Pole! ;)

I dont mind answering questions.. allows me to get my post count up ;D!

Originally posted by Shafty
Haha! LMAO
I love these guys who just can't wait for someone to ask a question so that they can be all patronizing and tell them to: ''Use the ******* search button n00b!!! :fight:

You guys crack me up! :)

No offence meant, Pole! ;)

Love you too!

And yes, I have much time this week to teach you young guns that we have this SEARCH BUTTON and it's especially useful for avoiding anoying/boring questions asked several times per week with more or less the same answers.

Originally posted by pole
No, it's bullshit!

Co-Sign!

I trained my girth as foreplay last night:) JEN did all these sexy dances standing above me and I trained my girth for a good half hour. After the session we had sex.

It aint BULLSHIT as pole so put its...their is no evidence to back it up.
Its personnal opinion wether it benefits the individual or not.
I try to stay un-biased with my posts.

If you want to shoot before or after a workout its upto you....any time you want you can.
Their is NO EVIDENCE AT ALL to claim it improves or indeed disproves your growth/healing.
I myself leave at least 5 hours before/after a session...but this is habit and just like a number 13 thing.
Just do as you wish freind....dont take what others say as the gospel truth...pole made it sound as if its Science fact that doing whats being talked about in this thread is utter crap....but like I say theirs no evidence to back it up.
I have gained great and I always done the 5 hour rule and so to have those who cum before or after.
I rest my case.

Originally posted by doublelongdaddy
Co-Sign!

I trained my girth as foreplay last night:) JEN did all these sexy dances standing above me and I trained my girth for a good half hour. After the session we had sex.

Nice!
Did you ever mad some Uli-Jelqs while Jen is sucking your dick's head? Try it! It's the best girth exercise ever!
And so much fun:D

I had heard it was more of a 2 hour rule than 5 hours. Most people here say it's bullshit, but I have heard some say it DOES apply for girth workouts. That is, you can blow a load if you're stretching and some think it even helps, but that you should observe some type of restaint around girth sessions.

?:(

I think that only applys before you do girth workouts because that would mean you would have trouble being erect obviously

I always jerk off before i stretch in my evening session

I need more time and that. If I need to attach in the chamber of LENGTHMASTER 3, I can't ejaculate that day, and preferably not late at nigth, if I have a session early in the morning. If I ejaculate, it will be painful to attach.

Back
Top Bottom