john

Registered
Hi,
this is my first time posting a message.I have a problem and I am really hoping someone can help.I have been doing Penis Enlargement for almost 2 weeks,and 5 days ago while I was stretching I felt a sharp pain in my pubic area (left side).It was a burning pain,and I can best describe it as similar to if you pulled really hard on your pubic hair.
I was pulling pretty hard to the right (with my penis at about an 8 o'clock position) when it happened.
The pain has been there ever since,even while I am just sitting or walking I can feel like an annoying tight pain in the left pubic (fat pad) area.
Also there is now a cord-like thing going up the upper left side of my penis.It is small and thin,and it feels hard (sort of like a very small plastic needle).
It extends from the pubic area and gets a little bit smaller as it reaches the glans.
I can't see anything but I can feel it when I touch the area.
I have been going crazy trying to figure out what it is.
Just a few minutes ago,I pushed and felt around my penis and it seems there is also the same cord-like thing at the top and on the right side as well,but difficult to feel and these feel soft.
The left side is really hard and tight (and hurts).
I also notice a bit of a curve in my erection now (points a bit to left from about mid-shaft).
I am really scared here.
I have been looking around different sites on the internet and reading a lot of stuff about torn ligaments,damaged pubic tissue,a thing called sclerosing lymphangitis,etc..and I am almost sick with worry here today.
I haven't done any stretching since early yesterday morning,and I still have this pain.
It's not excruciating pain,but sort of the same burning,itching,stabbing feeling you get after you accidently pull out hair.
Feeling pain at the left pubic area (even sort of inside the fat pad),and I can also feel it a little bit right where the penis joins this area.
I figured it was just something that would go away in a day or so,but i'm at the 5 day mark now and it's really frightening.
If anyone can offer any info or similar experiences it would be MUCH appreciated!
My sincere apologies for the long-winded post,thanks a miilion in advance for any help or information,
Sincerely,
John

From what I hear, I would say it's a ligament which lost partially the attachment to the shaft.
You was crazy to continue stretching after this happend!
Stop all Penis Enlargement, and I'm sorry for you but sex too, imediately and go to see a doctor tomorrow morning.
But don't freak out now. Most properly it will heal in the next days!
No need to tell the doc about Penis Enlargement, just say something about wild sex. Girl on top and crushing down on you or in that regard.

Keep us informed!

Good luck,

pole

Hey John,

Early in my Penis Enlargement career I think I experienced the exact same thing you did. I had an area on the right side of my penis that began to hurt when I did stretching exercises. If I examined it it felt like I could actually grab this cord-like structure(it was very thin like a string) and pull it away from my penis. I too was freaked out. I couldn't exercise for about a week. I gave it a week's rest and then examined myself and did not feel that pain. I haven't experienced it since. On a side not that after that period was the first time I made length gains in my career. I think I gained about 1/2 inch after that episode until I reached a plateau.

Thanks
Sappy1

John, I think you will get a lot of support with this problem. I sent you an email but I would like to post it here too to get some feedback on my take.

I think it may be a thrombosed vein. This is a condition in which one of the penile veins bulge out, hardens, and become painful. Basically a blood clot. If so, there is nothing to worry about. This condition is scary but temporary. The therapy for this is to take asprin, do light penile masage and to do hot wraps 2-3 times daily. Do not pe during the healing period. It should take 2-3 days to heal. When you restart your pe let me write a modified routine for you to do before jumping into a normal routine to aid in building up strength.

-DLD

Hey ,Sorry to hear about your injury ,I hope it turns up nothing major. Just wanted to stop in and wish you the best,And hope you have a speedy recovery.

ATS

I didnt know you could get a thrombosis from stretching. Thats a first for me. Not doubting what DLD said...just havent heard of that before. Hope all goes well! Be carefull!

Originally posted by stillwantmore
I didnt know you could get a thrombosis from stretching. Thats a first for me. Not doubting what DLD said...just havent heard of that before. Hope all goes well! Be carefull!

I was thinking maybe he got it from his jelqing and assumed it was from stretching.

Hi Guys,
thanks for the replies and the concern.
You guys are really the coolest.
I am pretty certain it's not a thrombosed vein.
I am getting the feeling now that it might be a lig.
I was stretching when it happened,and I can remember when the first feeling of pain hit.
I was stretching hard to the right,and I felt a burning sharp pain in the left side of my pubic area...When I pulled to the right again,it was a bit painful and I looked down and the skin where the penis joins the fat pad at the left side looked like it was moving out a bit more than the right side.
When I pulled on the right side mostly the penis moved outward,but on the left side the skin where the pubic hair grows seemed to be moving out more.
The skin on the left side is a bit looser than the right now as well.
As I said,..after feeling around a lot today,I notice I have the same cord thing at the base of the penis (up under where the pubic hair is)and I also have one at the right side of the shaft as well.
That's why I am thinking this is a lig.
The others are pretty soft and I really have to feel around a bit to locate them.
But the left side is really hard and stiff.Really tight.
I can feel it just by barely rubbing my finger over the skin.
It's not protruding like a vein and I can't see anything by looking at it,but it's easily felt and it pains mostly where it goes into the fat pad area and beyond,..not too much on the visible shaft at all..Mostly the shaft that's tucked into the fat pad.
I noticed something just now as well.
When i'm flaccid the right side of my penis feels normal and spongy,but the left side feels a bit stiff.(not erection stiff,but stiffer than before).
And my penis is hanging to the left a bit as well.
and bends a bit to the left when erect.
Thanks a million for your thoughts and replies,
I look forward to hearing any further comments on this,
Many thanks!
John

Okay let me try to help.

I do shit loads of hardcore streching.
I get many many burns each time.

I never had this problem tho'.

So let me get it strait in ma head > You did a stretch and it was a burn feeling right?
What did you do next? Did you keep the stretch held while it was burning or did you let go? please make sure you tell me this as its important to me in helpin ya.

How long did the pain last? When did it occur?

Also try this for me:
Pinch your penis skin at the tip near ya head,
now do the same for the mid-shaft and the base, than the area where the pain radiates from.

Is their MUCH differance? is any parts numb so you CAN NOT feel anything?

I can now help you more.

thanks

Hi Red,
thanks for the help.
Okay,
I was doing 3 sets of stretches,
30 second stretching in all directions,up.down,left and right.
During the second set I was pulling to the right and I got a sharp burning pain in the left side of the area where the penis joins the pubic area.I didn't let go or stop.
I kept stretching and finished this set and another as well.
Every time I pulled after that,I had a burning pain which felt like it was coming from the fat pad.
I could also feel it a little bit when I pulled in other directions except upward.
After this workout I had the feeling like something was sticking in there on the left side,for most of the day.
I just figured this was normal.
This was 5 days ago.
Next morning I did the stretches again.
For the first set I felt a bit of pain when pulling to the right.
For the next 2 sets there was a tight feeling there but not really painful.
Again,afterward I could feel like a bit of a pain there off and on throughout the day.
Not a sharp constant pain,
but the best I can describe it is when you pull out hair and the pricking feeling you get long afterwards that comes and goes.
I also noticed (while jelqing) that day that there was a small flap of loose skin in the same area that the pain was.When I wrapped my fingers around with my right hand to jelq,the flap would sort of fold over the shaft then slide back again.
Hard to explain but looks sort of like a bat's wing where it joins his body.(or the skin on a webbed toe)
The last time I stretched was yesterday morning,same feeling as before but not as sharp.
Since then there is still that pricking feeling,and today I feel it a bit higher up in the left side of the fat pad as well...Sort of like a bruised feeling.
I pinched the skin of my shaft from the tip all the way back as you asked,and I can feel it all the way back in every area.
No numb feeling.
Last night I felt really uncomfortable,
there was a dull ache there.
Same dull ache there now,a little less,not overly painful,but enough to notice and torment.
Last night I did some kegels and the dull ache started getting stronger and started to hurt a lot more.
Hope I remembered everything,
many many thanks for your help,
John.

Hi,
yesterday I still had a bit of pain,but it seemed a bit duller than before.Mostly noticeable when I put stress there by crossing my legs or twisting around too quick,etc..
Today I feel a bit better.
I still feel a slight dull ache there but nowehere near what it was like a few days ago.
It seems to be healing so i'm hoping it will be back to normal in a little while.
I have been completely relaxing for the past 2 days,..no Penis Enlargement..and basically just loafing around (which is real hard for me!)
I'm going to continue to take it easy for another few days,and see what happens.
From the medical stuff I have been reading over the past few days,and just by really examining myself closely,..I am almost 100% certain that this is a lig (the cord-like thing).
There is still a bit of stiffness there on the left side,but the cord doesn't feel as tight as before (2 days ago it was rock hard and stiff).
At any rate,I am feeling a bit better here now.
I want to say many,many thanks to you guys for your posts..And a BIG thanks you to DLD for his e-mails..It really helped a lot.
One thing I do know - from now on i'll be really familiar with this part of my body.I'm gonna learn every part of the penis inside out,and i'm going to spend a lot of time getting to know my own body better.
From now on,if something shows up on there even the tiniest little thing,i'm gonna know about it!
That was the bad part of this -
feeling stuff there and not really 100% sure what it is,or even if it WAS there before.
I have heard the saying "Ignorance is bliss"
but in my opinion "Ignorance is SHIT!"
Again,..many,many thanks for your replies and concerns,..Believe me - it is much appreciated!
I'll post again after the weekend.
Hopefully i'll be 100% by then and in a few days i'll start working it around a bit more as well.
(Right now i'm just letting it rest as much as possible)
Take care,
John.

Great news John. I wish you a speedy complete recovery. I am so happy you decided to bring this to the group. I hope we were able to calm some of your anxiety and give you sound advice.

-DLD

How are things going now John?

Hi,
sorry I didn't post sooner.
Been really waiting until I could give this sometime to heal first.
Right now,i'm feeling great.
It has been about 3 days now with no pains.
A couple days ago I had an itching feeling for some time,..which I guess was a sign of healing?
Anyway,feeling great..and I can work it around without any pain or discomfort.
Will be starting the Penis Enlargement again soon.
Probably on monday,as I really really want to be sure I have this totally under control before doing anymore stretching.
Still have a bit of curve to the left here though,which I do hope will straighten out after some time working on the other side more.
I was only at this Penis Enlargement stuff for a little under 2 weeks,..but it felt great.
After the jelqs I could notice a lot more thickness than before (temporary though).
Can't wait to start again!
And DLD,..MANY,MANY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
To everyone here reading this -
This is one cool guy!
With this guy helping you,..you are in very good hands!
Thanks again,
John.

I just got something similar. Was stretching upwards (pretty sore), all was perfect when suddenly I felt a sharp sting followed by a radiating warm sensation. On the right side of tunica base
I ended the session, but have been massaging the area,stimulating boners, and everything feels fine although the initial pain was real scary
Should I have days off you guys, or is it cool if I just tone it down while doing stretches?

Last edited:
tkto;611018 said:
I just got something similar. Was stretching upwards (pretty sore), all was perfect when suddenly I felt a sharp sting followed by a radiating warm sensation. On the right side of tunica base
I ended the session, but have been massaging the area,stimulating boners, and everything feels fine although the initial pain was real scary
Should I have days off you guys, or is it cool if I just tone it down while doing stretches?

i would say just take a day off, then see if theres any pain after that - you dont wanna potentially injure yourself. one day off in the grand scheme of things is nothing

Thank u homes, I didn't have pain after the pull though only warmth for like a minute.
Like dld says in the beginning even a little twinge makes u feel like ur dick will fall-off, even though our brothers have bounced back from worse. I'll take that day regardless of the absence of pain 😊

tkto;611018 said:

Sometimes a log can overlap, get stuck and then release and this can cause a burning sensation depending on how much intensity it was trapped. These feeling quickly go away but sometimes the mental part of it become obsessive. It is good to understand that the penis is very tough and can go through quite a bit of intensity without getting injured but there will be strange feelings and minor issues that happen along the way.

doublelongdaddy;611082 said:
Sometimes a log can overlap, get stuck and then release and this can cause a burning sensation depending on how much intensity it was trapped.

Oh perfect! That means I just gripped wrong, and pinched a nerve right? Just use better form?

Back
Top Bottom